Volcano Hybrid

WakeVape&Bake

The fact that some one made it wrong in the past doesn't justify S&B to rush a product that it wasn't Thought-out enough expecialy when the should provide medical standards and right now not supporting and being clear enough to customers.
Looks like my flatmate that doesn't care about rubbish collection and when you asking him why he answer that Chinese do wrost whit rubbish and in Spain in going far better..... pointing fingers in other direction does not solve the problem.
I understand that you love S&B and that you don't like we criticize them but trust me is appening for the best and get a good product from beginning ....so don't be offended!

From all of this I learned:no more buy a vape at Early stages just because I trust the brand...from future will wait and see before buy again

+1

exactly my opinion. i will never buy a new electronic vape in the first months again. just wait a bit, read forums, read impressions for 6months...never buy a new electronic device as soon as it is released.

good for people happy with this thing, i just think it is not acceptable at all. imagine, this all could have been avoided with a bit more planning, research and maybe a little release delay. i would be definitely slapping myself if i would have been responsible for this thing at any stage.

by the way:
had response via email on my call from thursday today. seems that the woman really forwarded my sent mails. they want a copy of my invoice and they were apologizing for everything so far.

curious how this will turn out...

perhaps I have not been clear friend or I probably do not write well in English ... I do not eat anything at all, I repeat that I have no problem with my hybrid and that every morning I pass the qtip and I always find it clean. I have enough experience to say that this is the best vaporizer I have tried and it is worth waiting for the error correction ... I am happy to have found the definitive vaporizer, good search for the next vaporizer, I think you will still spend a lot of your money, but please respect those who don't think like you ... peace and love

if you are satisfied, more power to you.

i don´t want to disagree with you and other people enjoying the device as it is. i´ve stated multiple times: when people are happy, go ahead. i just think that at the moment these people are exactly the people S & B counts on and they are not helping this case.

people could and should be more critical considering the asking price and the issues on hand.
even if the device medicates them stronger than other devices. it is just not the mark when there are serious health concerns.

Last edited:

snamuh

ghost
The butterfly effect.

My state just passed a bill that may allow me to get my mmj card in my state.

I just looked at the 2 dispensaries I would be able to choose from. (You can only have one dispensary to use in my state).

Anyway, one was bought out by canopy growth.

I guess I won't be using that one!

Pablopicasso

No answer to my emails ... tried everything I got ,tried to beg for a reply but nothing .
Colled again in Germany and lady (God bless her,I think she hated me jajaj)
Stated they are going to refund me today and send me confirmation or prove of it.
I'm like saint Thomas: I don't believe Until I see

Edit: they did answer to my last mail and send me a receipt for the refund that proves that is done today.

Last edited:

WakeVape&Bake

yeah, it is all a bit slow...

as i´ve said, they contacted me via email 2 days ago, i´ve immediately sent them my invoice but they didn´t contacted me back so far. a bit disappointing for sure especially since the email seemed to be upfront and helping. really thought they will help faster now.

my girlfriend is like "they will surely contact you back, they have much to do i guess" she is always positive but i can´t see it this way.

i will wait another 1-2 days before making the next call...

WakeVape&Bake

Sorry for not following this thread, but are people getting their money back??

they wanted my invoice via email after i´ve called them a few days ago. i´ve said i am not amused and that i have concerns and would like my money back as the best case. was a quite lengthy call.

they ensured they will find a "satisfactory solution for me"-whatever this means.
now i am waiting to hear something from them again though...

i think @Pablopicasso is trying/tried the same at the moment

Pablopicasso

Sorry for not following this thread recently, but are people getting their money back??

If you really want and in title to have it you can get your money back but I advise you that is long way to in order to get them.
I started my RMA on 27-12-2019 and hopefully max 2 days more and money back in my bank account

received copy of my refund invoice by mail after calling today for the last time:peace:

Last edited:

WakeVape&Bake

Great news - did you have to send it back in?

no, i am waiting for them to tell me whats next, they wanted my invoice via email for now and said we will find a solution. i stated that i want my money back because i have health concerns at the phone. i explained my concerns and stuff, not like "hey guys, i want my money back" though.

they were very upfront and helping but as i´ve said i am waiting for further response atm.

blackstone

I got an email earlier from S&B about a web app that they launched, so it gets around the Apple thing, and it says Volcano Hybrid support will be added to it soon.
It probably only works the Crafty and Crafty+ for now.
Link: https://app.storz-bickel.com/

Also through asking a few questions lately, I've found that their support appears to be overwhelmed or slower and more scattered than usual.

justcametomind

I got an email earlier from S&B about a web app that they launched, so it gets around the Apple thing, and it says Volcano Hybrid support will be added to it soon.
It probably only works the Crafty and Crafty+ for now.
Link: https://app.storz-bickel.com/

Also through asking a few questions lately, I've found that their support appears to be overwhelmed or slower and more scattered than usual.
Received the same mail.
Too bad you need to install a browser other than Safari, which supports Bluetooth on web apps. I’m ok with stock temps and unconnected Crafty for the time being.

WakeVape&Bake

another day, nothing from S & B...

how the heck can they write me a mail last thursday, asking for the invoice, apologizing, talking about a satisfying solution... i sent them immediately(!) the invoice and absolutely nothing since then...

seriously, you would expect maybe a day or two...but waiting again for days?

just can´t understand it, i know i am not the only customer but whew...takes all a bit long.

will call again tomorrow

barnardbarnard

Has anyone got a shipping notification for the new Stainless steel insert?
I got a UPS shipping notification yesterday after I had an email from S&B asking if i wanted to go ahead with my return or take the SS inserts.

I opted to try the inserts on the condition this resolves the issue if so I am happy but if there are any concerns at all then I will be sending the whole lot back as do not want to take any chances.

The alu rings on mine are pretty badly pitted and scratched up I would need to be convinced that there isn't still something going on underneath the new SS inserts for me to keep this but I stand by the fact this is a great device and I really hope this fix works.

I know S&B are honourable they just dropped the ball on this and have not handled things well no doubt owning to the scale of the upset (and for good reason with these very valid concerns) and for not putting out something more publicly.

I will post an update as soon as my package arrives.

WakeVape&Bake

so, called again today

they are completely overwhelmed with support requests and just can´t answer all stuff in time.
they ensured me again that we will find a solution. very friendly support, can´t say anything bad about the people on the phone there.

this whole thing is quite the long ride...back to waiting for now but i have a good feeling i will hear something in the next days.

but yeah, this all takes much longer than i thought it would...

caviareview

Anyone else unable to login to s&b's website? I'm trying to check the status of my ss chamber but their whole login page is messed up and just keeps refreshing for me. It is the right email/password, it's saved on chrome, if I put something wrong it tells me the login info isn't correct so I know I'm not just being an idiot.

caviareview,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Nolan Kinshella

Anyone else unable to login to s&b's website? I'm trying to check the status of my ss chamber but their whole login page is messed up and just keeps refreshing for me. It is the right email/password, it's saved on chrome, if I put something wrong it tells me the login info isn't correct so I know I'm not just being an idiot.

Just tried, it logged me in right away, my SS parts order says Processing, ordered the Friday they came out with them.

caviareview

Just tried, it logged me in right away, my SS parts order says Processing, ordered the Friday they came out with them.
It's back working again now, I got worried we had crashed their back end with too many replacement requests :lol:
My order is still 'in work,' hopefully some of these start to land soon tho so we can see how well this fix actually works.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
There are some rude immature posters here. I bet a lot of you live with your moms. :D

This is an ill-considered comment, almost point-worthy but since you're a longstanding and ordinarily well-behaved member, I'll not hand one out. Please think before you post, because otherwise this happens:

No, but I do visit with your mom fairly often.

You're fairly new here so perhaps you need to refresh your memory of the rules. The first and most important is Be Nice. This is not nice. If a post breaks the rules, report it and do not respond, else you might encourage an inflammatory response like the one @elmomuzz posted. Your previous post is also borderline:

Poor babies, anyone would think they fucked over lots of people, bless.

Lets all hope things get better for them.

You're entitled to your opinion, but posts like this will get you in trouble. If you can't express yourself without being respectful, you are better off not posting. Since I'm giving @elmomuzz a break you get one too, but be aware that future posts along this line will earn you a warning point.

Top Bottom