Volcano Digit with Solid Valve & Original Packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Greetings FC;

I have chosen to part ways with my first vaporizer. :o

nWyjbbOl.jpg

I purchased this Volcano Digit in late 2009 after many enjoyable Volcano sessions with a few friends and she served me well for the 3 years many friends and I used her often. I switched from combusting to vaporizing with this vape, and combo'd with an MFLB was all I used for that period. Since then I've transitioned almost entirely to concentrates, and when I do vape herb these days it's usually solo; so the Volcano fell out of use. I kept it on hand for those situations where a Volcano really shines: three, four, or more people passing a bag of vapor around, or throwing it across the room like a dart :lol:. But... I've only used it once in the last two years, and I think it's time to reclaim the closet space- this 'cano will be a lot better served by someone who'll actually use it! She has always been taken care of, and stored in original packaging when not in service. There are no dents or marks on the stainless steel body, plastic base, or Solid Valve; only very light scratches on the body and plastic display (too fine to photograph properly) from years of service.

QRlnNfth.jpg

I hung on to the original packaging for storage, or in case it ever needed to be sent in for service, but the only thing that required attention in six years of ownership (and first three years of fairly heavy use) was that one of the rubber feet fell off and got lost.

Storz & Bickel sent two new feet for free, so there's one extra foot included with the package.

e4oGFsil.jpg

You'll get all the spare bag material I have (half a roll or so). Both the original bag clamp, and the newer style "fixation ring" are included, one extra "plunger" and screen setup for the solid valve, and a cleaning brush too.

The only items missing are the original plastic grinder and the Liquid Pad for the solid valve, every other component is included as pictured, even the original 68 page instruction manual :cool:

I am asking $400 for the Volcano Digit with Solid Valve. Shipping costs are the purchaser's responsibility, and I can ship any way you please from the Seattle, WA area.

Feel free to PM with any inquiries or offers, but no trade proposals, please. Thanks for lookin'!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom