1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Volcano Cooler

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by ButterMan, Aug 13, 2014.

1. ButterMan

ButterMan Member

Hello I'm new here so take it easy on me :) I've got a volcano and really like the results I'm getting but I would prefer to cool down the vapor from the bag. I've got a bong that I filled with ice and water and it cooled the vapor down but it killed my lungs. I'm old and can't take bong hits anymore :( Is there a way to cool down the vapor from the bag using a bubbler or such device. If so what's the best one and where do I buy it? Thanks all! Peace

2. StickyShisha

StickyShisha Well-Known Member

you're looking for something like this, (random Google picture of water pipe adapter)
    [​IMG]

but i find that cold hurts and warm water adds more soothing moisture to the hit

3. ButterMan

ButterMan Member

Cool that's good to know about cold hurting. I will try the warm water thing- I'm looking to ditch the bong tho- are there any small chamber bubbler things that will let me draw off the bag like normal instead of a bong type hit? Thanks!

4. beach bum

beach bum Member

Not sure of the connection needed, but what about a vapor tamer/glycerine filled cooler from 7th Floor (makers of LSV, SSV, DBV)? That way you get chilled vapor without a bong/water.

:2c::peace:

ButterMan likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors