Discontinued Vaporfection viVape

AdmiralAlpacha

Thanks for the info guys! do you guys find it bothersome to remove the whip after each hit? Or can you cover the end with your finger in between hits?

AdmiralAlpacha,

Dab Rite

Company Rep
Happy Friday FC!

Thanks for the help Stu and Vitolo! That's right, the blower (not a fan) runs in order to do several things:

1. Keeps constant airflow around the element to allow for the temperature to remain constant
  2. Helps inhalation (so you don't have to draw as hard; mainly designed for medical patients who do not have the lung strength).
  3. Runs in 'cool down' mode to help cool the unit faster.
  4. Two speeds, as mentioned above to allow for bag filling and wand usage.
Because the unit was designed to be able to run for hours at a time, the blower allows you to vaporize instantaneously as soon as the glass herbal container in inserted into the unit.

When you are not inhaling, simply remove the whip so you can stir your product and that way no more vapor will be produced.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Vitolo

Vaporist
If you do not remove the whip between hits, a small amount of vapor will be lost.

Thanks for the info guys! do you guys find it bothersome to remove the whip after each hit? Or can you cover the end with your finger in between hits?
Covering the end with your finger will stop vapor from escaping, but will not stop the hot air from moving forward toward the herb.
I personally did find removing the wand each time bothersome, due to the low profile of the unit, and the wand being "close to table"... Of course there are compensatory movements, like hanging the unit off the edge of the table.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
If you do not remove the whip between hits, a small amount of vapor will be lost.

Covering the end with your finger will stop vapor from escaping, but will not stop the hot air from moving forward toward the herb.
I personally did find removing the wand each time bothersome, due to the low profile of the unit, and the wand being "close to table"... Of course there are compensatory movements, like hanging the unit off the edge of the table.

I usually have my unit on or near the edge of the surface that im using, however my glass is so somewhat loose and i have lost many a packed bowls to it falling out mid hit. Not as bad if activly inhaling but still very annoying...have been thing about buying a ssv wand but havent pulled the trigger yet

Mynameismud,

ugobo

I usually have my unit on or near the edge of the surface that im using, however my glass is so somewhat loose and i have lost many a packed bowls to it falling out mid hit. Not as bad if activly inhaling but still very annoying...have been thing about buying a ssv wand but havent pulled the trigger yet

I really don't mind holding the wand/whip while i'm inhaling the vapor. On the contrary,it makes me feel more in control of the intake doses. Sometimes a quick one is all it takes! I might be alone but i really like the way the vV works in that aspect.

That said,i'm also curious about trying the SSV wand on the vV...

ugobo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
the standard SSV wand will not work with the Vivape...
You would need the "hands free wand"
I personally use a DBV wand for viVape~

Vitolo,

Dab Rite

Company Rep
vote3.jpg

http://vaporfection.com

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
...seriously?

Do we need to show a ballot or something to get it? Or were you just looking for an excuse to have a sale? ;P

What about international?

CentiZen,

Dab Rite

Company Rep
30% off everything. International orders have to pay for shipping and any other taxes and duties for imports.

Dab Rite,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
the standard SSV wand will not work with the Vivape...
You would need the "hands free wand"
I personally use a DBV wand for viVape~
Yeah i was talking about the gg wand for the silver surfer, pretty sure its the same thing as the dbv wand

Mynameismud,

Vitolo

Vaporist
it is the same joint... different glass
DBV wand is thinner(wall thickness), and shorter.

Vitolo,

UnixRasta

it is the same joint... different glass
DBV wand is thinner(wall thickness), and shorter.

Which brings up the question, where do most people get their replacement hoses and wands from?
Which specific hoses and wands from other machines/vendors work with the viVape 2?
I have ordered some directly from Vaperfection, but they charge >$17.00 shipping for each
unique item. So if you order hoses and screens for example, their shipping charges are $34.00 alone!

UnixRasta,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I order DBV wands and hoses directly from 7th Floor LLC.
Best tubing made. I like giving them my business!
The wands comes with a screen.
My DBV and SSV are years old, and I am still on the original first screen. (they clean up with 91% Iso.)
SSV Tubing is the softest most supple tubing made especially for vaping.
7th floor llc had to commission enough of it to have the formula made.. to go around the earth 9 times!
I used to go for the bargain at US plastics, for Hi temp Tygon tubing.
I no longer use or recommend any other tubing than 7th floor., at approximately 5-6 dollars for 3 foot lengths.

Vitolo,

TheJudge

To those of you who replace the silicone tube for the ViVape....where do you purchase the replacement tubing??

Thanks!

TheJudge,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
To those of you who replace the silicone tube for the ViVape....where do you purchase the replacement tubing??

Thanks!

If not from Vaporfection, you can get tubing from many of the FC partner retailers, like Vapeworld.

Vapinghole,

ugobo

Thanks!

I get all my tubings at planetvape.ca. Excellent service and super fast shipping. Look for FC promo code in the retailer section.

ugobo,

Dab Rite

Company Rep

Thanks!

Happy Friday!

You can also boil your tubing for about 15 minutes in hot water and that will clean the tube. (420 formula, smoke soap or good old fashioned isopropyl alcohol and salt also works).

Don't forget - today is the last day for our 30% off with code 'vote30' at http://vaporfection.com

Which brings up the question, where do most people get their replacement hoses and wands from?
Which specific hoses and wands from other machines/vendors work with the viVape 2?
I have ordered some directly from Vaperfection, but they charge >$17.00 shipping for each
unique item. So if you order hoses and screens for example, their shipping charges are $34.00 alone!

Hi there, I'm afraid your information is incorrect. We offer a flat shipping and handling option in the United states for $19.99 and $59.99 for international orders.

Each item is not $17 to ship and with the promo code, you can save 30% on that order.

UnixRasta

Happy Friday!

Hi there, I'm afraid your information is incorrect. We offer a flat shipping and handling option in the United states for $19.99 and $59.99 for international orders.

Each item is not $17 to ship and with the promo code, you can save 30% on that order.

Hi, thanks for the update. Is this flat rate something new?
I went to your site last week and added a few hoses to my cart.
The shipping charge was like $17.xx
I then added some screens and the shipping charge changed to $34.xx.
If this is new then my information was not incorrect, at the time anyway.
A previous update in this chain even verifies this.

I would like to pre-order a miVape as well.
If I order today I can get the 30% discount.
When will my credit card be charged, when the miVape ships?
As we know the ship date has slipped many times on this device.
Can you give us a definitive answer as to when it will ship, month and day?

UnixRasta,

Dab Rite

Company Rep
I would like to pre-order a miVape as well.
If I order today I can get the 30% discount.
When will my credit card be charged, when the miVape ships?
As we know the ship date has slipped many times on this device.
Can you give us a definitive answer as to when it will ship, month and day?

Your card will be charged upon placing the pre-order. As for the ship date, we are still working with our team to figure out an exact ship date. We currently project towards the end of January, but will send an e-mail out when we have a more concrete date.

I wish I had more information to supply you all with, but we simply cannot announce a date without being 100% sure. We just spoke to our engineering team who are putting the finishing touches on the final miVape prototype this coming week so we are very excited to be getting those so we can post photos/videos and show you all how it works!

As for the shipping, the flat rate option has been in place for about 3 months. If you select 'Vapor Shipping' that is the flat rate option (which includes handling as well).

Hope this helps and that everyone has a great weekend!

Happy Vaping!!!!

Dan

Dab Rite,

UnixRasta

Your card will be charged upon placing the pre-order. As for the ship date, we are still working with our team to figure out an exact ship date. We currently project towards the end of January, but will send an e-mail out when we have a more concrete date.

I wish I had more information to supply you all with, but we simply cannot announce a date without being 100% sure. We just spoke to our engineering team who are putting the finishing touches on the final miVape prototype this coming week so we are very excited to be getting those so we can post photos/videos and show you all how it works!

As for the shipping, the flat rate option has been in place for about 3 months. If you select 'Vapor Shipping' that is the flat rate option (which includes handling as well).

Happy Vaping!!!!

Dan

Thanks for the info Dan!
BTW the viVape 2 is one amazing device!

UnixRasta,

stickstones

Vapor concierge

Happy Vaping!!!!

Dan

Why do you charge in full for a product that has no firm relase date yet and, after over a year's worth of delays, is at least three months away?

Top Bottom