• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Jojo_Vivant

Company Rep
Company Rep
Vault
The ultra-portable vaporizer battery designed for 2 types of atomizers.

1 For Wax

Diameter: 14mm
Heating Coil: Dual Quartz Coil

1 For Oil

Oil Capacity: 0.5 ml / 1 ml

Vault Battery Specifications
Size:20mm*40mm*63mm
Diameter:14mm
Power Range:5W~15W
Battery Capacity:650mAh
Color: black+red/gunmetal grey/glacier blue/rose gold/plated silver
1.png

2.png

3.png

You can check more details on our website.
This device is optional for any package you choose, Vault battery, Vault battery+Oil Atomizer, Vault+Wax Atomizer, only Atomizers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jojo_Vivant

Company Rep
Company Rep
To celebrate Canada marijuana legal days, we are giving out a 25% discount on our store for all products.
Feel free to shop with the code: CAN25.

4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jojo_Vivant,

AJS

Calm Consistency
Hey Guys!

Has anyone else out there used this? I've really been enjoying it. Vivant was kind enough to lend me a test unit to try out and I really couldn't be happier with it. I don't have a ton of experience with these kinds of devices, but it does exactly what I wanted in an oil vape. Takes Ccells that I can buy from the dispensary, it comes with it's own empty cart that is powerful and flavorful that I enjoy with my distillate, and it comes with an attachment that is also for stuff like shatter that I've really been enjoying. I had no method of using my shatter until very recently getting a nail, so this was perfect for me.

Here is a little review I made of the Vault if it interests anyone!

Vision103

Vision103
Vault
The ultra-portable vaporizer battery designed for 2 types of atomizers.

1 For Wax

Heating Coil: Dual Quartz Coil

1 For Oil

Oil Capacity: 0.5 ml / 1 ml

Vault Battery Specifications
Size:20mm*40mm*63mm
Diameter:14mm
Power Range:5W~15W
Battery Capacity:650mAh
Color: black+red/gunmetal grey/glacier blue/rose gold/plated silver
1.png

2.png

3.png

You can check more details on our website.
This device is optional for any package you choose, Vault battery, Vault battery+Oil Atomizer, Vault+Wax Atomizer, only Atomizers.
I just go this bow last week. What a great setup. Anything from this company has been great. I use the dabox everyday since it came out. This is perfect for heavy users on the go for sure. The tank is huge and rips hard.

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Can't wait to try this out. Was lucky enough to be one of the winners of the contest @Jojo_Vivant had earlier last Dec/Jan. I was able to pick the color I prefer. They all look cool. In the end I went with glacier blue...Because, I really like blue :tup:. Happy to see other have good results with there Vault. I will report back once mine has arrived.

Last edited:
1_gr8_underdog,
Reactions: KidFated.

Jojo_Vivant

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hello everyone, happy Valentine's day!
Buy 1 get 1 for free on 14 February. Use code on our store to get Valentine's free gift for your love! 3 codes for Vleaf/Nomad/Dabox on our online store!
LOVEVLEAF
LOVENOMAD
LOVEDABOX

Jojo_Vivant,
Reactions: AJS

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I was also sent a Vivant Vault and I suppose I should update you guys with my experience.

I have used this for some time now and don't really have many amazing words to say about it but I have had a lot of concentrate devices already so this isn't really anything new.

I really like the size and the weight, overall boxy design is great. The metal finish is nice and clean and it feels like a quality unit. The adjustable voltage is really the only advantage it has over its competition though. Price is alright at best considering some of the competition but I think it's a bit odd to separate the battery and cart, the battery is way too expensive. I own many box mods and my most recent purchase an Evic VTwo Mini was only 27 dollars and it supports TC, removable battery, and many other things with custom firmware. While I get the purpose, features, and intentions are different I find it hard to justify the purchase on the battery. Also, the wide cart design for the Vault is a definite drawback and while it can support some carts they'll look silly and aren't an ideal purchase for prefilled or already owned carts.

For the carts, I have only use the wax cart as I didn't really want to fill the liquid cart and waste any real oil. The liquid cart looked standard operation and @Vivant (not sure where you're from but..) if it's not a CCELL or you're not noting it as better I think you will find it hard to sell those carts as well. The wax cart is a basic dual quartz coil, I'm unsure of the coil material but I don't think its Ti or any metal worth noting. It works fine and has solid flavor but over time I've felt it retaining a burnt flavor a lot more than my other atomizers. I have used HVT, W9Tech, DT, Yocan, Atmos, KP vapes for reference on flavor longevity with other atomizers.

Vivant, look at the Yocan Uni, while not as nice of metals used its got the correct features for the design like this vape. Adjustable diameter, the ability to move the cart up and down, most are going to be fine with its simple VV, more reasonable pricing at 15-25 dollars. Not sure if you're looking at your competition but I'd be trying to think ahead of them or at least beat them in something.

Vivant

Manufacturer
Thank you @paytonpenn for your thorough review. Lots of good information which I have shared internally.

On our next iteration we will have adjustable diameter and stands for short and tall carts. If you have distillate to try the liquid cart I highly recommend it. It is not CCELL. It has better airflow and a larger atomizer so it will be able to produce more vapor than the average cart.

Vivant Customer Service

#Vivant Manufacturer Rep
Company Rep
Happy Cyber Monday!
Big sale is still going on!!
>1pc NOMAD Kit+5pcs Pods=$19.99,
>1pc DAbOX+3pcs Coils=$54.99,
>1pc VAULT Battery+1pc Tank=$34.99,
Hurry up!!Only 3 days!!Dec.1st-Dec.3rd!!
www.vivant.com

Notice: Final interpretation is owned by VIVANT.
-
-@vivantvape, we offer 2 years warranty.
- Thanks for all of your support!!

Vivant Customer Service,

Vivant Customer Service

#Vivant Manufacturer Rep
Company Rep
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Come & get your favorite one!
- 25% OFF code: FC25!
- Up to 50% OFF code!
- Date: DEC.20 - JAN.3
-@vivantvape, we offer 2 years warranty.
www.vivant.com

Vivant Customer Service,

Nolan Kinshella

Really interested in one of these as my LP introduced legal cartridges. I am a Canadian Veteran with PTSD and these cartridges work great for my high tolerance. The little pen battery thing that I bought from my LP feels too small and flimsy in my Sailor's hands, too many years hauling on hawsers I guess lol. So does anyone know a good place to order from, I'm in Canada, and at a good price, stretching my pension lol.

Top Bottom