• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ViVANT VAULT mini-Mini wax/oil vaporizer

Do you prefer disposable oil cartridges/pods or refillable one?

• Disposable

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Refiilable

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Jojo_Vivant

Company Rep
Company Rep
VAULT mini
Based on ViVANT VAULT, this is a more sleek, discreet design device for dabbers, THC/CBD oil users, the whole product including atomizer is a palm-sized gadget, and it adapts all your needs of vaping concentrates and oils.

Product Features:

Stealth Body

The VAULT Mini with palm size
has a thinner and lighter design
than VAULT before.
Take it along in pocket or bag
and hide in your hand easily.
Magnetic Connection
Hide your pod discreetly inside the
body of the VAULT mini with the
included a magnetic connector.
Button Free Operation
Smooth to the touch with no buttons. Easy to
operate, just insert the cartridge and vape.

Product Specifications:
Size:12mm*42mm*71mm
Diameter:10mm
Battery Capacity:520mAh
Color:Black,Sliver
Atomizers: Oil,Wax

b7eu1d.jpg

2vtod95.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ShovelHead

Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory!
Hey I won mine here at FC in a contest and I absolutely love it. I use it all the time and its very stealthy. I highly recommend it

ShovelHead,

TheVindowVaper

Is the Vault OG officially discontinued? Both Vault and Vault Mini have been out of stock on the Vivant website and virtually everywhere else with US shipping for a good solid month. I found an OG model on the Joyetech website but they refunded me almost instantly when I tried to make the purchase. And now the listing for the OG is gone from all official shops (Vivant, Joyetech and beyond).

TheVindowVaper,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I am considering the purchase. Been looking for a small/discreet device with decent battery life. Thanks for the posts!

Having 2 temp options was really
informative. Every oil vape I ever used was running too hot! Made me cough...
Lower temp options are great.
Having a button activation (in addition to draw activation) can help clear a clog, with a brief preheat.

Top Bottom