Vivant 5-TEN

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzbZiQbHcTb/?igshid=s5hgl7rmebwv

Troy has one apparently, been showing it on live streams

Seems to use standard ecig mesh, as used by a wotofo profile RDA. I was thinking about experimenting with this RDA, or a vandy vape RDA, both use mesh. As you know the RBT splinter is based on a cutom mesh setup. Quite excited about this if its similar.

Seems like a lot of glass which could be a downer for clumsy me. Also appears to be splinter Z sized. The mouthpiece looks like its got in built cooling.

Last edited:

PaperClouds

The difference between this mesh and most that I've seen is this has posts that go into holes like normal coiled RDA's. The Vandy Vape and Wotofo both are just slits. What this means with the 5 Ten is that you should be able to use non-mesh coils if you so choose.

I got in on the beta and will start posting more once I receive the unit.

They have a neat looking induction dab unit that uses traditional 18mm hydrotubes if you follow the link posted above.

Last edited:

PaperClouds

Hint: Surface area is important.
Pic #1 Current Vivant 5-TEN mesh
Pic #2 RBT mesh

This was one of the first things that came to my mind as well. I'm wondering if simply shaping the mesh in the 5 Ten differently and/or adding mass in the form of a ceramic wick would help. I'm assuming they're going to give him some extra mesh to play around with the beta's so we shall see i suppose.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Did they abandon this project ? Looks it shares the same idea as the V-leaf go

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: 99BUILDS
Top Bottom