Virtual Banquet Thread

SD_haze

Go big or go home:dog:
l.jpg

crawdad

floatin
I love BBQ Beans on Burgers and Hot Dogs.

same here, i'll cut up a burger and mix it in with some beenie weenies and hell tater tots, wash down with sweat tea and then ponder why i didnt make more tater tots. it sure aint for looks, food or otherwise lol

made me think of baked hot dogs, give it a whirl...cheese, chilli, bit of mayo, relish, and thats about it.

9aJTHR6.jpg

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
same here, i'll cut up a burger and mix it in with some beenie weenies and hell tater tots, wash down with sweat tea and then ponder why i didnt make more tater tots. it sure aint for looks, food or otherwise lol

made me think of baked hot dogs, give it a whirl...cheese, chilli, bit of mayo, relish, and thats about it.

9aJTHR6.jpg
:mmmm: That's what I'm talkin bout.

Yummy . . . :)

nruf.jpg
Daaaamn dude :D :cheers:

I saw one an episode of Pawn Stars a good while ago.. A guy had one of those bottles that was really old.. I forget how old., but it was OLD.. It looked just like that^^ from what I can tell.. He tried to pawn it, but it went bad because he he didn't store it right.. He stored it right-side-up all those years.. They couldn't buy it.. Then he tried to sell it for the value of the bottle and it didn't work out IIRC.. That would suck haha.. to keep it all that time and have it go bad.

Top Bottom