Virtual Banquet Thread

Kushmangoes

Glassblower
Glass Blower
Does anyone cook on the Green Egg? just smoked a chicken on her today. I'l post some of our next meals on this amazing grill. Made right here in Hotlanta too.

Kushmangoes,
Reactions: Tweek

Nooky72

Dog Marley
A triple decker ice cream sandwich tower.....

USrhKQz.png

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Oven roasted root veggies with fried polenta cake and my last bottle of '87 Lytton Springs Zinfandel. Yeah, I know it's August!

1005880_530587367000697_1509712475_n.jpg

Edit : I've been eating a plant based diet for about a year now, but I'm not one of those Vegans who say "oh, I could never eat meat again". So all these roasted meats etc are making me drool.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
One thing sadly lacking in all of our banquet pics is the centerpiece... flowers. It's all in the presentation; right? So here is something I made from the flowers I got from farmer's market this morning. A little centerpiece to go with all the sumptuous food:

2n1zurb.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Oven roasted root veggies with fried polenta cake and my last bottle of '87 Lytton Springs Zinfandel. Yeah, I know it's August!

1005880_530587367000697_1509712475_n.jpg

Edit : I've been eating a plant based diet for about a year now, but I'm not one of those Vegans who say "oh, I could never eat meat again". So all these roasted meats etc are making me drool.

When I was in the kitchen I used to roast full size hotel pans filled with fresh garlic and olive oil at a very low temperature for 4 hours or so. When it came out you could literally smear the garlic on toast. I would eat that all the time as a snack at the hotel at which I worked.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
When I was in the kitchen I used to roast full size hotel pans filled with fresh garlic and olive oil at a very low temperature for 4 hours or so. When it came out you could literally smear the garlic on toast. I would eat that all the time as a snack at the hotel at which I worked.
So, right now I see myself wrapped around your back, nuzzling your neck, and saying, "WHY do you smell so damned good?!!??".

I'm not actually a vampire, but garlic in the blood....

SD_haze

I've tried roasting garlic @ 350 or 400 and It never seems to get mushy enough.
Remember how low you went? :p

SD_haze,
Reactions: mvapes
Top Bottom