VIP from SSV

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hey Vito, when you said this, did you mean to say that once the spike is removed, it's not replaceable? I'm wondering if that's what you meant with the "inexpensive to replace" comment. Or can you put it back on and resume normal function?

Looking forward to your video, I have a few people in mind that could benefit from buying a unit like this one.
It is very easily replaced
I have removed it to vape wax, and put it back in to vape glycerin tinctures.
Here is a GIF of it being removed and reinstalled.

Breathemetal

Cmon videoooo! :p
Ill be patient...for now...
really want to order one...or both lol but i want to see this thing in action first.

Breathemetal,

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
I'm at the office and I think the VIP is waiting for me on the porch...Might havta take a half day today...swing home, test, and make another batch of oil...

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
So these heating chambers are 20 bucks from 7th floor? I'm doubting they put in top notch components since epipemods has had them at 15. Also they have a VIP2 another rebranded Chinese pen, haven't done research but looks like a trippy stick variety, similar to dube. It's a shame according to their description it looks as though they gave up vaporizing flowers with these two pens. Such an epic fail for a first portable run! Thank goodness you nailed the plug ins!

SSVUN~YAH,

Breathemetal

I disagree.
They didnt foul up by not going down the path of flowers.
Yup, thats all i had to say.
(wax is better anyways of course) :p hahah

Breathemetal,

SSVUN~YAH

I just suggest if your going the pen route check out cuecig.com or zainy.net and compare before you unload top dollar for similar if not the same thing!

SSVUN~YAH,

JoeKickass

...haven't done research... Such an epic fail...
Strong words for such little research...

So these heating chambers are 20 bucks from 7th floor? I'm doubting they put in top notch components since epipemods has had them at 15.
This is the epipe's: http://www.epipemods.com/ego-vapros-ciggo-accessories/ciggo-atomizer.html
It says for solid concentrate use only and not stainless steel, I think nichrome

SSV has a little piece in their ecig section:
"We here at 7th Floor tired of seeing consumers ripped off by unscrupulous e-cig makers. We know you want an oil pen that works, but the Chinese companies use a wide range of materials, and everyone is cutting corners. We can't compete with the factories that pump out these small devices, but there is something that we can do - We at 7th Floor can help by gathering the makers of only the highest quality components, and assembling what we feel to be the best of the best. Rather than see you suffer the indignity of using garbage, we will provide a quality product that we feel comfortable putting our name on, to let the consumer know that this is a product we do support and approve. Every comment or concern brought to us will help in improving these pens, so let your voice be heard!"

To that end they use stainless steel heater wire (I'm pretty sure)
Vito talks to the people all the time and vouches for them

SSVUN~YAH

IMO not strong enough! Look at the cera or better yet ascent if your going to pay over a hundred. 7th Floor are the ones ripping us off taking these cheap Chinese pens putting in a tiny piece of metal and or ceramic or glass and charging 5 times their worth!

Mod note: You are coming very close to crossing over the line on this rule:
"Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed. State your complaint and move on."

You've said your piece and that's that. Any more posts in this vein will earn you a warning.

SSVUN~YAH,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
My Cigo chamber should be here from epipemods in a day or so we'll see if there is a huge difference or not.

At epipemods it says nothing about the material of the coil. It does say "for solid material (tobacco) use only", but that is because the alternative, on that site, is e liquid and that really won't work.

Deadshort480,

Vitolo

Vaporist
7th Floor are the ones ripping us off taking these cheap Chinese...........
I have a dozen pens in the trash can... Atmos being one... yet I have been having a real good time with the VIP. The SonicCone atomizer looked identical, but tasted like crap and died a week later. The VIP has been going hourly for days, and tastes like new. (It has been going so constantly that I have not got the video done.
My advice;
If you feel ripped off, do not buy this one. It is that simple.
A man of wisdom does not need to try to convince others that they are being ripped off, he lets them decide.
Have you tried THIS pen?
How many identical pens have you tried?
Answer that and then tell us from an educated point what is garbage and who is being ripped off~

My Cigo chamber should be here from epipemods in a day or so we'll see if there is a huge difference or not..
Mine should be here any time as well.
Besides the CigGo Chamber, I also have a spare VIP Heater , and a spare SonicCone Heater coming.

Deadshort480

I have a dozen pens in the trash can... Atmos being one... yet I have been having a real good time with the VIP. The SonicCone atomizer looked identical, but tasted like crap and died a week later. The VIP has been going hourly for days, and tastes like new. (It has been going so constantly that I have not got the video done.
My advice;
If you feel ripped off, do not buy this one. It is that simple.
A man of wisdom does not need to try to convince others that they are being ripped off, he lets them decide.
Have you tried THIS pen?
How many identical pens have you tried?
Answer that and then tell us from an educated point what is garbage and who is being ripped off~

Mine should be here any time as well.
Besides the CigGo Chamber, I also have a spare VIP Heater , and a spare SonicCone Heater coming.

If the Cigo atomizer is no good then I'll be ordering a VIP heater. I'll already have the mouthpiece, connector, and interior from the Cigo. I have a feeling I'm going to be ordering one anyway.

SSVUN~YAH

Vito idk if it's the herb or what but on the Confucious statement, total clarity, so I got that going for me!

SSVUN~YAH,

Vitolo

Vaporist
be900045-ce5c-487a-94eb-e42269f493b4.jpg

These are the two pens by from 7th Floor.. am having fun testing them.

lwien

lol........The title of that vid should be "I can waste more bud per hit than you can !" :brow:

But what's also true is that those are really nice clouds and clouds are sooooo much fun.

Vitolo

Vaporist
When it comes to a video, I can hold it in until the hit is absorbed or show the clouds.
When I held it in the viewers wanted to know where the clouds were.
When I blow the clouds, some will think it wasteful.
I am lucky to be where I am, so that this waste does not affect my budget!

Deadshort480

As long as I feel the effects there is no waste. Waste is what happened a night ago when my LSV WPA fell off the table with a full fresh load of Master Kush in it. One second it was a nice full bowl, the next second it was all lost to the carpet. No chance of rescue. So sad, so wasteful. :(

Vitolo

Vaporist
I did the same with a solo stem this morning upon waking.
I thought I could get away with standing the full stem up "for just a second' while I turned my back to attend another distraction.
Rug City.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
so sad to hear the above two stories..... but it has happened to me many times...... i can feel your pains

mmenzie,
Reactions: Vitolo

spanner

So am I right in concluding that after all the discussion about the revolutionary VIP that it remains a slightly tweaked atmos that is marginally better at waxes/concentrates/oils and is no good for herbs?

SSVUN~YAH

Just got my 2 pens in from zainy! Identical to the VIP1, it is called a GS Herb marine series. 2 heating chambers, 2 ceramic screens, 2 metal screens, 2 silicone mouthpieces, 2 coil chambers, 4 coils (thermal springs), 1 mini spoon/dabber, 1 wall charger, 1 usb charger, 1 cleaning brush, 1 certificate (lol), 1 manual, and one giant ego case. All for half the price of 1 VIP1, wow! Funny how 7th floor isn't releasing the technical parameters of "their", lol, new pens???? Give us something here input/output voltage and or current, power consumption, etc. Oh ya led is exactly the same too, weird!

SSVUN~YAH,

Vitolo

Vaporist
So am I right in concluding that after all the discussion about the revolutionary VIP that it remains a slightly tweaked atmos that is marginally better at waxes/concentrates/oils and is no good for herbs?
The VIP remains a vape that resembles the Atmos, but made of higher quality materials from the start, and is MUCH better with waxes than the Atmos that laid in my trash until garbage collection day.
I personally have been using it for herb as my only vape for the past 24 hours. It is OK for herbs but not great. I have one disc that I think is better than the others for thick hits, but I still have a couple more coming.
I prefer to use my SSV (hand held wand -Standard HC) to any vape I own, but am trying to see if I can use this as my herb vape for a day or two. Do I like limiting myself to this one? .....NO.

Using your logic, a Chevrolet is a slightly tweaked Ford~

Just got my 2 pens in from zainy! Identical to the VIP1, it is called a GS Herb marine series. 2 heating chambers, 2 ceramic screens, 2 metal screens, 2 silicone mouthpieces, 2 coil chambers, 4 coils (thermal springs), 1 mini spoon/dabber, 1 wall charger, 1 usb charger, 1 cleaning brush, 1 certificate (lol), 1 manual, and one giant ego case. All for half the price of 1 VIP1, wow! Funny how 7th floor isn't releasing the technical parameters of "their", lol, new pens???? Give us something here input/output voltage and or current, power consumption, etc. Oh ya led is exactly the same too, weird!
Glad you got a pen you like, and we all get the idea... you are a fan of "zainy.net" but I am not sure why you do not start a thread for it, rather than repeatedly demanding that people in this thread hear your point over and over that you are against this product's presentation.

Vitolo,
Reactions: Kief

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
watched Vitolo's video and the VIP2 is atomizer and tank system look exactly the same as my EGO-C atomizer and tank system. now i am wondering if i can pull my EGO-C atty head apart (which i know i can as i have seen videos taking them apart) and use them for dabs like Vitolo did with his VIP2???

lwien

Funny how 7th floor isn't releasing the technical parameters of "their", lol, new pens????

SSVUN, you know that I was one of the first ones here who bagged on 7th Floor for just re-branding an existing product rather than developing one of their own. I have since been in close contact with Steve over at 7th Floor in discussions on exactly how to market a product such as this. Through these conversations, it became apparent that 7th Floor does not have the funds to create a new product from the ground up, but really felt that they needed to get into this segment of the business, so they chose to go with an existing product that they felt met their standards for quality and reliability and that with a few minor tweaks along with some future tweaks, that they could enter this market successfully.

I don't see anything in their current copy on their site that indicates anything other than what I mentioned above. I do know that Steve believes that "honesty is the best policy" here and he's really trying to convey that in the marketing copy while at the same time, trying to elicit excitement for the VIP with the intent of spurring sales, which of coarse is the reason why they are in business in the first place.

I really do believe that implying that 7th Floor is doing anything different than what I just explained is way off base here.

SSVUN~YAH

Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed. State your complaint and move on.
They are on to something, but others have been too, not just companies! However, why spend top dollar when you can spend way less and experiment! That is what they are doing, read the threads people! Very disappointed that 7th floor couldn't come up with something original and all the bugs worked out, so to speak!

SSVUN~YAH,
Top Bottom