• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VHW 3.0 Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Up for grabs is a VHW 3.0. I'm including: brand new 18mm lower bowl, brand new upper intake, glass stand, bag of 8 screens and 10 silicone O-rings, and a Belkin conserve socket you can set to turn off after 30 min. The VHW is a year old and treated like an infant, never has fallen or bumped into anything, and the upper intake and lower bowl have never even been used. Asking $250 plus shipping OBO, PayPal fees on me.
img1354n.jpg

AgentofChaos,

Carbon

Getting ready for your Cloud? The anticipation was killing me, and I almost wanted to grab one of these in the interim. In any case good luck with your sale.

Modnote: Since this section is brand new we aren't going to be super-strict but please keep the section rules in mind. Stay on topic. If you're not interested in purchasing or selling something, please do not post in this section. Vaporizer discussion belongs in Vaporizer Discussion. Thank you for understanding. :)

Carbon,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom