1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Vessel: Advanced Oil Pen Design or High Priced (pun intended) Joke

Discussion in 'E-cig Based Portables' started by macbill, Mar 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

You know how banner ads appear based on what you have likely searched for in the past, well this oil pen ad showed up on one of the blogs I follow: Vessel: Elevate Your Experience. To me it looks like a high priced vape pen that claims lofty attributes, such as, "High Performance Air Intake": means larger air intake hole. Has anyone tried this?

2. Mynameismud

Mynameismud But call me Alowishus Devadander Abercrombie.

the cartridge Looks like all the other prefilled or fill your own style cartridges that are mainly used with distillate or liquid portions of live resin. And The high performance intake to me seems like a joke. Its covering the airholes on the atomizer.

Also, Id much rather have a cartridge with airflow near the mouthpiece as these are less likely to leak

macbill likes this.
  3. fft

fft Well-Known Member

I got one for xmas. Hard to say a 510 battery is worth the $100 when there are other good ones that cost much much less, but it does work pretty nicely and has grown on me. The air intake is very good though - nothing magical but there are holes for intake near the 510 connection. Result is it draws as easily as any battery I've used (many don't for some reason). It hits well. Battery life is good but its good for most batteries this size. It feels good in the hand but its not the smallest / most stealthy thing out there.

If you're a pre-filled 510 cartridge user and are looking to splurge, this works well. When I'm going out with the school parents it gets approving glances. It makes a good gift for someone else. But a good value its not.

One clarification: this is just a 510 battery, with no cartridge. The cartridge shown in the pics is a dummy.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors