Very new - no idea what I'm doing :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I'm looking to get completely fried

You can get completely fried. The color of your After-Been-Vaped (ABV) material can be anywhere from tobacco colored (yellowish) to dark chocolate. The darker the color, the more spent the material is. If you are running at 3 or 4, you could do at least 2 12-minute sessions to deplete the medicine. If you have potent medicine, as a occasional user you should get off great.

========
any special breathing techniques

Long and slow. Too fast, it cools the heating chamber.

SilentRunner

I don't have a scale atm.
Scales are cheap. I bought this one:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Whol...ld-Gram-Balance-Weight-Scale/32395006110.html

this time around i turned the screen the other way so it's fitted in there rather than bubbling out. Gives the stem more room.
[vaporpedia link removed due to malware]

I think the idea of the domed screen is that the distance to the walls of the heating chamber is minimized

Is there any special breathing techniques I should use or just inhale normally?
Inhale deep and hold it in for a few seconds

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/holding-in-your-hits.14539/page-2#post-616128

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy10

Really I'd say you have tried it lower, crank it up to 7 give it a few hits see how you like it. You will learn if you like flavour over cloud side, harsh draw or not and help you settle on your own preference. If you're using a screen and like clouds, powder that bud up! If you like the flavour keep to a course grind, even I find a full stem on the solo can be some nug broken up into 6-10 bits by hand and still work well.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
@Degas83 - The Solo is such a versatile unit that the advice you'll receive will be wide ranging. Some like big clouds and high temps, others like to start at lower temps and sip their way up the temp scale and everything in between. Over time you'll find your own sweet spot for using the device. The general view point on temps is that the lower temps get you more of a head-high while higher temps provide a head-high and more of a couch locking body-high. I personally like to do the lower temps during the day and the high temps during the night hours especially before bed. The type of high is also affected by the strain your using but the above is the general view.

In the meantime....How are you feeling about the smell on your breath, your clothes and where you are doing your vaping? Are you feeling less paranoid about it? I've been getting high for 4 decades and just got into vaping last year and I was really surprised by how little smell there is when vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom