Vertigo ????

FUnhouse

I have been suffering from Vertigo (misplaced crystals in the ear canal ) for about two weeks now and it is making me fucking crazy .
I have had some horrible dizzy spells ( and actually this may have been going on longer than I thought because of occasional dizzy spells I had before it hit me hard ) But the worst part for me is I feel disoriented almost all the time .
I have seen a doctor , two in fact and was doing the Epely maneuver (http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/liberatory-maneuvers-for-vertigo-epley-maneuver)
Part of the recovery after the maneuver is keeping your head straight fro 24 to 48 hrs including sleeping propped up . That had a terrible effect on my already very bad back that sent me to the er twice (long story for another day of why I had to go twice ) .
This has also caused me to almost completely stop using cannabis my main form or pain relief because of the disorientation.
I usually vape about 75% CBD to THC for pain relief for my back and a nerve disorder in my neck .
I cant deal with most oral pain medication it all makes me very sick and is ineffective .
I have had to increase my use of muscle relaxers ( Soma,Vaium,Ativan) and am not getting much help from that but much more sleep .
Has anyone out there suffered from this ?
As someone who has used cannabis for many years I would think I could deal with the disorientation but when its not in my control it is very hard .
I would appreciate any advice on how to deal with this .
Thanks in advance !

FUnhouse,
Top Bottom