Do you like our vaporizer so far?

• yep.

Votes: 113 72.0%
  • nope.

Votes: 47 29.9%

• Total voters

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I've been very curious about this but have forgotten to ask. When you guys boost does your airflow feel like it has been taken away, I look at the bubbles in your videos and they just keep going as if nothing happens.

When I boost my airflow gets very restricted and I don't feel the effect is the same as yours.

paytonpenn,

grokit

well-worn member
I have good airflow when I boost, but it still kinda clears the tube when I take the boost away.
I run my infinity at 88 volts, and if I don't boost I get no visible vapor. I've run as high as 90v, and have only gotten dark brown abv; I haven't come close to scorching/combusting at all so far.

grokit,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
My airflow stays the same. The newer heaters have a larger diameter hole so it doesn't drag as much as the first heaters.

Madcap79,

GSH

On a Möbius plane
I've been very curious about this but have forgotten to ask. When you guys boost does your airflow feel like it has been taken away, I look at the bubbles in your videos and they just keep going as if nothing happens.

When I boost my airflow gets very restricted and I don't feel the effect is the same as yours.
I get some restriction but not much. I am still able to breathe/draw with ease. I have the old style heater too.

Compared to my E-Nano which is noticeably harder to draw on but still perfectly comfortable :nod:

It sounds like you may have a blockage? Or some other issue? :hmm::shrug:

Does your unit whistle when hitting it full speed with boost?

Last edited:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
No whistle when boosting, mine definitely is different in that factor, as expected its a non boost unit with the slight ability.

This was a difference I expected since I assumed my Versa wouldn't work like all of yours since it was designed for bags.

Where are your other air inlets?

Last edited:
paytonpenn,
Reactions: Madcap79

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I have no air inlets besides the bottom hole to 18mm joint surrounding the heater, I am interested in finding a way to place herb in the ceramic heater for conduction usage.

paytonpenn,

Madcap79

Element=heater. Don't know why I call it the element. Anyway, if you grab the heater, when cool of course, and twist it counter clockwise you can see the red cap slightly turn. It should be loose enough to use the wooden skewer that the unit came with to turn the cap until it is loose. You can then slide the heater out. Then you can remove the ceramic heater and the screen that is over it.

Edit: I do not advise disassembling the unit though. Obviously, it's at your own risk.

Madcap79,

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Can I just say that this is an absolute work of art. BEAUTIFUL! When I see this I imagine concepts of the future finally coming to reality!

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
60v, the boost is when it goes silent.
hQojdFj.jpg

75v
abWKjPt.jpg

90v
Pr8QGhB.jpg

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
I just received a replacement 18mm flower bowl, the versa web site is now taking orders...sort of.

The checkout seems to be limited to a single item, but the shipping rates are excellent :tup:

Madcap79

I was able to create a better whip system for my Infinity. I used an 18mm fem to male 45* adapter and an ELB. I also use a 18mm fem to 14mm male adapter to connect to my Herbie whip. Hopefully you can see what's going on in the pics. Floating in the upper 50v range with boost is providing big whip hits. Great for 'one hits' to the brain. :ko:

15cggvp.jpg

2nvx5c.jpg

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I still break out my Infinity couple times a week, and anytime I have friends over. It's my go-to for flowers. Still very happy with this purchase even though my flower usage has gone down. I had a lo-temp dab sesh the other nite using a double capped VXH elb inside my Versa flower bowl. AMAZING flavor and huge clouds...I forgot how well it could do concentrates. :smug:

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
@grokit --- Yes but I dont use it much though.

I do recall Chris saying that he got it working better ... by doing something. I do not remember what though. He did post in the Versa post on their website how he used it to get better results.

Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: grokit
Top Bottom