Do you like our vaporizer so far?

• yep.

Votes: 113 72.0%
  • nope.

Votes: 47 29.9%

• Total voters

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Chris asked on his forum for all the things we wanted changed and I'm still holding out hope that a viable product gets produced. All my issues were self induced for the most part and I'm waiting to hear back but I think I'll be receiving a new heater element. I have been told that the wiring will be upgraded. The wires from the ceramic element are fine on mine, it's just the wires going to them were thin making them difficult for me to work with. @gosaints420 issue sucks and never should've been sent out but I'm pretty sure Chris isn't the one putting the heaters together. I'm not defending him but I'm not ready to completely trash him either. I was using mine everyday and had no issues. I think the heat issue got somewhat blown out of proportion although I don't use mine above 70v because I have no reason to do so. My Underdog twig gets almost if not just as hot and it's wood. Just my two cents. I understand he has a past with this forum and fucked people over. I'm hoping it won't happen again but who knows. I'm not trying to defend anyone, just expressing my experience. :peace:

@Zangano Cruel - sorry to go off topic but did you get your Infinity fixed or have you given up on it?

For anyone who is interested I have put a few pics of the Infinity with the Roi Glass Hookah in the Glass section under the thread "Vaping with a Hookah". If there is one original good idea that Chris has come up with (or appropriated) I think it is the hookah usage. Unfortunately for him you don't need his hookah attachment or an Infinity to vape with a hookah. Thanks Chris :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Madcap79

I'm being sent a new ceramic element to get my Versa back into action. If the leads on the heater are long enough I'm going to put my connections completely outside of the unit. Excited to see the 'new' style heater and wire covers and to get my unit going again.

Madcap79,
Reactions: grokit
Man, I've been out of the loop for awhile as work has been burying me alive, but I don't at all like the sound of what some of you have been experiencing. I'm not as technically adept as some of you, so I cannot provide any insights into what is going on inside this unit. I can say that my Infinity is still working as well as the day it arrived, and it definitely works well, but the possible health issues concern me, especially since I have no way to tell on a personal level if I am exposing myself to any unknown toxins.

I have been using the Infinity almost daily, and it works very well. I have gotten used to the "hot spot," so that has not been a problem since the first week of use. I get solid rips, as big as I want and sometimes moreso, and I like the ability to fine tune the heat.

I finally had the chance to use the oil rig several times now, and it works well, mostly. It will definitely vape the oil, and the hits are smoother than they are with my nail, but I fear it uses more oil to "get there" than the nail does. I notice after one or two hits that the inside glass beneath the grid is streaked with oil. Easy to reclaim but more work than using the nail.

I think pakolo nailed it pretty well in his last post. This is my first foray into "beta testing," but it seems I instead I just bought a test unit at cost rather than becoming a part of any true testing-leading-to-a-final-product kind of program. I don't see me sinking any more money into this "test." Chalk it up as a lesson learned. The saving grace for me is that, so far, I feel like my money was fairly well spent as long as my unit continues to work as it has been. With that said, I have no way to tell whether my well-working unit is safe for my health, and that bothers me.

Madcap79

@TheDudeNextDoor Chris posted where the heater elements come from. If you are concerned I believe you could find the msds or email the company with any concerns? :shrug: To my knowledge, there are at least a few vapes that use ceramic elements.

Also, I will be getting the updated ceramic element if I ever get home. I'll see if there is a noticeable difference. :peace:

Last edited:

Is it tho?

I felt better about safety of my infinity once I saw where he got the heaters from, they seem like a solid American company. The unit also performs really really well, far better than I expected tbh.
I'am using a really big bong with it at the moment, a left over from my combustion days and the infinity can milk that really quick with just a little bit of boost mode applied.
I don't find the high temp of the top half the vape that much of a concern anymore , you only grab it once by mistake! The bowl temps i find no worse than the gongs that I use with the e-nano.
If Chris comes through with a better way of building it internally with the wires etc and let's me upgrade as promised then I'll be happy with my purchase

grokit

well-worn member
You know what would look really cool and be intuitively functional?
If the main glass unit was frosted white where it's cool to the touch on the bottom (like the whole thing is now), then slowly faded to a frosted/translucent red on the top where it's much warmer.
That shouldn't be too hard technically right?

grokit,
Reactions: Madcap79

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hola FC:

From another customer via PM to me,
believe it or not, this company is a joke. Up to us to keep believing them.

Versa said the following, "No the funds are not released yet. ZanganoCruel is trying to scam our PayPal account and he is what is holding up your refund. He used his unit, broke it, put a hold on our account and is now trying to make a way for paypal to give him the money back and send us a broken unit covered in resins. He hasnt been posting lately and I think this is why. If it wasnt for this guy, you would have the refund already. I am sorry about the wait. If you change your mind about receiving a unit let me know."

Stay vaped...

natural farmer

Hola FC:

Versa said the following, "No the funds are not released yet. ZanganoCruel is trying to scam our PayPal account and he is what is holding up your refund. He used his unit, broke it, put a hold on our account and is now trying to make a way for paypal to give him the money back and send us a broken unit covered in resins. He hasnt been posting lately and I think this is why. If it wasnt for this guy, you would have the refund already. I am sorry about the wait. If you change your mind about receiving a unit let me know."

Stay vaped...

WHY ON EARTH DID YOU COVER IT UP IN RESINS??? :ko: :lmao::rofl:

Zangano Cruel

I really liked the vapor output of the vape. It's a pity such a shady company it's carrying on this enterprise.
I sent back my unit. I cleaned it to the max (heater was cleaner than it arrived actually, heater body an internals when they arrived looked like been stored for years, dusty kind).
I took pictures of the PBW & ISO cleaned to brand new hookah, concentrates & flowers bowls before packing them. I even took care of bubble wrapping each of the parts by itself before mailing them.
NOT LIKE THEY DID WHEN THEY MAILED MY UNIT. ALL LOOSE AND MAKING IT BY MIRACLE IN ONE PIECE. THEY WRAPPED THE CASE IN ONE, yes ONE, OF THE THINNIEST BUBBLE WRAP I EVER SAW IN MY LIFE. CHEAP SHADY PEOPLE. AND I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS CHRIS & LEIANA. JUST HOPE THAT PAYPAL STOPS YOUR COLLECTING $$$$$ & NOT GIVING A SHIT.
My unit made it last Friday, of course they were at the address but they denied acceptance. Someone told USPS that the current person at home wasn't allowed to receive the package.
WTF :(
Now my package is sitting at the USPS San Pablo, CA office to be picked up.
I guess PayPal knows about it, because I provided tracking # & insurance.
If they don't pick the package is even worst for them. Maybe I receive my refund and a broken unit back.
Who knows with these characters anymore???
Shady shady. IMO, not even try to do business with them. I'm hoping I'm the only one that lose the $$ & the vape.
I really don't want people doing their first vape buy ,to get a bad impression of an undesirable shady company that's just collecting sales to move on and forget about customers like they already did in the past with the MagikWand and else :(
I'm not even posting again in their Versa forum because last time I posted comments about my problems they deleted my posts.
So, I'm posting here again, and I haven't been posting anything because I wanted my $$$$ back and I thought that keeping it low profile it will get my money faster. Nevermind. I'm coming full force again.

Zangano Cruel

Sorry mods, this is a back to back post because I feel like people in this thread needs to know.
I saw they are rushing people to get on the other model of the infinity. The G1
or else.
I strongly suggest people to claim on PayPal.
My unit arrived a day short of the 45 day PayPal dispute expiration date.
Coincidence or meticulously planned?
Luckily I never trusted this company from the beginning. ASA I received my unit, disappointed that they never made the white or black units as they promised, I opended a claim to PayPal
Then my unit broke, awesome :(
Prevention I think saved me $200.
Let's see what happens next. If PayPal gives me the money back I'll let you know guys ASAP. In the meantime, you can always open a claim and cancel it after. At least PayPal will stop these people from continue selling and being shady.

Shame on you ZC ,
and
Did you have anything to do with my Bitcoin account Fucking up
too ?
I'm sorry man. I didn't know PayPal and Bitcoin were partners :rofl:
I'm trying to be sarcastic man. No offense. You never know how people react when $$$$ is in the middle
Are they doing the same to you??
WTF.

Chris always has an excuse or a person to blame. Characteristics of most compulsive liars. The vape has potential. Versa does not.

Is he really so poor that one unit is going to break him? How did he plan on sustaining a business? I'm still using the vape but I'm done with Versa. I think I will sell it cheaply once my e-Nano arrives.

Zangano Cruel

Have someone before, acted on a PayPal dispute and was a positive refund.
I mean, PayPal granted the transaction of mailing back and else, now is waiting for the item to be received by seller.
Does it means after seller gets it, I get my refund back??
Never opened a PayPal dispute before.
I've seen my wife, compulsory eBay PayPal user get a refund when she gets a totally wrong item size, or an used jacket / sweater that was supposed to be used/almost brand new and arrives with holes and faded.
Sellers don't even argue, they prefer to keep their reputation intact with eBay /PayPal (they never lose, who knows what charity-or church they bought by bulk "vintage" (second hand for us poor people) clothes ).

BTW, I still can't understand how I can scam PayPal ?? If I can scam PayPal can someone tell me please :lmao:
I know you can be a seller and try to scam through EBay, but scamming PayPal I don't know yet. I'm not playing naive here.

Stay vaped...

PoopMachine

If he's cleaned out his Paypal account, you'll send your unit back and then Paypal will tell you, "Sorry, he doesnt have any money we can give you back."

Id be REALLY amazed if Chris wasnt draining that account as fast as the money was coming in.

Zangano Cruel

Again, sorry for the back to back posts,
But I have great news concerning my Infinity adventure, at least for me...
I just checked my USPS app, found this...
38av.png

Then I checked my mail, and I found this... :)
fdag.png

I just found that and make me really happy, I don't care about the $11.67 for USPS mail I spent... I really support USPS. At least still belong to the US. Hopefully it don't shut down like public schools. War is more profitable than education. Sorry, derail...,
AND THIS IS EVEN CRAZIER, TO CHRIS & LEIANA, I HOPE THIS ESCALATE, AND IF YOU KEEP SCREWING PEOPLE, SOMEONE IS GOING TO BITE YOU BACK....
0yvj.png

We should make a poll..,
SHOULD I TAKE FURTHER ACTION AND KEEP COMPLAINING ???
OR JUST LET THEM DROWN BY THEMSELVES IN THEIR OWN CACA????

And here's my relief :) :rockon: :clap:
PayPal refund grant...
I really like the word "reversal" payment...,

8o6u.png

I wish you luck guys...
If you are in the 45 days dispute time frame, protect yourself. Open a dispute, try the infinity or g1, if you like it, cancel the claim.
If it brokes, you're covered.
Stay vaped...

If he's cleaned out his Paypal account, you'll send your unit back and then Paypal will tell you, "Sorry, he doesnt have any money we can give you back."

Id be REALLY amazed if Chris wasnt draining that account as fast as the money was coming in.
I'm thinking he's doing it right now. I was one of the first to receive the unit along with MadCap79 I believe.
I pay for it 1/1/14. Received the unit 2 days before 45 days PayPal dispute. I opened claim ASAP to cover my ass.
I wonder if PayPal cover their asses as well, by not giving the money immediately to the seller. I'm just guessing here.
I never sold or got paid on PayPal ever. Don't know seller rights.

Now I'm strongly suggesting people to open a dispute on PayPal.
I don't see this company going anywhere good.

mod note: Instead of apologizing for back-to-back posts, please use Edit to avoid them. Two posts merged.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I wonder if PayPal cover their asses as well, by not giving the money immediately to the seller. I'm just guessing here.

Paypal immediately deposits all paid moneys into a sellers account unless the payment is by eCheque. If someone opens a dispute, Paypal will immediately withdraw all the money in question from the sellers account into "limbo", even if there is no money in the account at the time (leaving a negative balance). Depending on the way the dispute goes the money is either transferred to the customer or back to the seller.

Zangano Cruel

Paypal immediately deposits all paid moneys into a sellers account unless the payment is by eCheque. If someone opens a dispute, Paypal will immediately withdraw all the money in question from the sellers account into "limbo", even if there is no money in the account at the time (leaving a negative balance). Depending on the way the dispute goes the money is either transferred to the customer or back to the seller.
Got it. It's always amazing the knowledge you can get from this forum. Thanks man.
I wish this company, Versa, was more reliable. I really like the form and function of that beast.
But cons were higher than pros.
It's definitely a big hitter. If someone takes over and addresses the faults, I'll be more than happy to give my $$$

Y

You had your chance for a refund just like the rest of us, you chose not to stop order and receive your Versa, now you want your money back? No sympathy from me. You had your chance, head over to B/S section.
I wish you the same. Good luck with your unit.
I don't want your sympathy. Actually I don't want anything from you. I just wanted my money back, and I got it.
And when you have a chance...
Can you show me the B/S thread??
I can't seem to find it...
It must be up your .....
Good night... :wave:

Hola FC:

Stay vaped...

Ho-ly cow! That is bad.

TheDudeNextDoor,
Reactions: Kief

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Sure, I've read what you guys have been posting...but...I'm still a big fan of my Versa Infinity. :evil::evil::evil:

As a business, Versa has had it's issues and is definitely at fault for much of it, but I really think this forum and all Internet channels really...exaggerate things. Go read the Pinnacle Pro thread for another example, user experience in terms of the vape as well as the company customer service is all over the map. There are many other FC threads just like it. It is "full spectrum" customer experience.

I do not regret signing up for the "Beta" or whatever people want to call it. My personal dealings with Versa the company and Chris have been perfectly fine. I just got my hands on a Hookah Adapter and the whip./bag attachment and plan to try them out. See the "vaping with a hookah" thread in the glass forum for mine and other people's experience. The Hookah thing has really opened my eyes, it's just a great vape option to have.

I just got an Herbalizer...which is a fantastic vaporizer...and I still find myself wanting to use the Infinity alongside it while I put my SubUFO away as soon as the Infinity arrived. The Infinity is actually easier to use with Water Tools and more versatile with the Hookah option. I think the ceiling on this design is very high and more innovation is coming that greatly interests me.

And @Zangano Cruel , I am not sure you're PayPal dispute was completely above board, so it's hard for me to accept your criticisms at full face value. Just my opinion from reading and participating in the thread from the very beginning...I do not want to debate this and flog the horse, just putting in my :2c:.

Top Bottom