Versa Infinity Herb Bowl w/ Stand, Concentrates Bowl, Body, Heater, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have really enjoyed my Infinity since the whole "beta" fiasco, but it shorted out on me a while back and I can get no voltage from the power station. I took the Infinity apart just to see what's up, and the heating element appears to be just fine. I took the power station apart, with the hopes to repair it, but it's a mess in there, and I don't have the patience or the will to fuck with it, so I am parting out what I have for any Infinity owner who wants spare parts and/or a functioning herb bowl and concentrates bowl, both of which are unavailable through the website.

Here's what is included:

1. Infinity body, like-new condition
  2. Infinity heater element, like new condition (as far as I can tell - no guarantees, but I am 97% certain the problem is the power station, not the heating element)
  3. Infinity stand
  4. Herb bowl, 18mm, with stand, both cleaned and in perfect condition
  5. Concentrates bowl, 18mm, with o-rings, cleaned and in perfect condition but for usage stain which I have been unable to remove
  6. Finger salve, never used
I will send everything USPS Priority Mail (CONUS) for $50 shipped plus any PayPal fees. If you want the power station, I will include it as well if it fits in the box, but it would be purely for parts or for use as an ugly flower pot.

0KzQ5RJ.jpg

9RbdEmc.jpg

w4RSPqB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom