Verdamper or VHW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vital

Hi all,
I have a question that I was hoping someone that OWNS both could help me with. I want to make a significant purchase, but I am not sure which way to go. I am considering one of these two Vaporizers. The Verdamper, or The VHW, and a good piece of glass. Which would you recommend; and why? I am open to other suggestions that you feel might be a better choice.
Happy Holidays All!

Thanks for your help...

Vital,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Could you tell us a little more about why you chose these two from all the vapes that are out now? We can give you better advice if we know a little more about your use. The budget doesn't seem to be a problem since you're considering the Verdamper.

I've only tried the Verdamper myself out of those two, and it's nice but way to expensive in my opinion. It also doesn't work very well with small amounts of herb.

The VHW seems to be a very nice vape, but has a tendency to break and apparently the silicone cracks after a while.

If you don't mind playing with torches I'd say have a look at the Vapocane. It preforms very well and is a lot cheaper then the vapes you're looking at now. You use it with a bong like the others as well.

If you prefer an electronic model I want to trow in the Herborizer in the mix as well, and does anyone know if the Magicwand is still made?

OhTheAgony,

Vital

I want to go with all glass, or as close to all glass as possible. I would also like to have water to moisturize and filter the vapor. That was my primary reason for naming those two vaporizers. I am open to any suggestions. I don't want to mess around with lighters, or butane. I have considered the Herborizer, but I read that it tends to have a metallic aftertaste. Having never tried one, I don't know that to be true.

I really appreciate the help...

Vital,

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
Neither solution is very portable and both involve fragile glass systems.
But you knew this so lets move on to my :2c:

VHW
-If you already have a glass piece, buying a stem + heating element is considerably cheaper.
-Has an adjustable temperature control.
-Will pull nice clouds but significantly less punch than the verdamper.
-The product is USA made, but they ship on a schedule which is just silly IMO. (Ordered something on Monday for example and they didnt ship it out till Thursday or something along those lines).
-Their customer service is helpful and they are responsive to emails.
-Take considerable effort to pull nice clouds. (About a day and you will be a pro) Forewarning if you want to enjoy this with some friends there is a learning curve.

Verdamper
-Costly as hell :o
-Challenge your pessimist friends who insist vaporizers dont work.
-Looks like a science experiment, when the folk saw it and asked WTH is was they laughed.
-Can hold enough herbs to for a massive session.
-Pulls considerably dense and thick clouds while not diminishing flavor.
-Novice and Expert alike will pull amazing clouds with a steady pull flow.
-Ships overseas and takes forever for replacement parts.

The final Verdict:
Price - VHW
Flavor - Verdamper
Density of Hits - Verdamper
Space Use (portability) - VHW (may be used on a bubbler or smaller glass)
Effectiveness - Tie :rolleyes: (So you may need to take 1 more round of the VHW than the verdamper)

If I were you: Buy the VHW.... While the Verdamper can easily be claimed by some as the best, vaporizing in itself is a preference you must make. If you are still at the point where you combust and vaporize, why not choose a solution that allows you to use the glass for both? The VHW allowed me to do this whereas I can only vaporize with the verdamper system. At this point in my life I prefer the convenience of the verdamper + it was a present.

organic weed

@S1N3 sorry folks to revive such an old post but I'm looking for a full glass convection and I am thinking about the Verdamper. There are also a few options... Did it improve?

organic weed,

jojo monkey

Manufacturer
@organic weed I don't think it has changed? S1N3's comparison is damn good and still accurate.

If you like lower temps then the verdamper might not be for you since it only hits one temp. I have seen people put their hand over the intake to increase the temps, but I don't consider that temp control.

To compare the cost of the bowls for each: The bowl for the Verdamper is $42 vs $79 for the VHW. The Verdamper costs more for the total package though.

jojo monkey,

organic weed

@jojo monkey thanx... I ended up buying the Vritech tool. I think that' better for me becaue of what you said .--- only one T at 200°C which is 10-20 degrees higher compared to the T I use. In addition, the glass is too big. Of course I'm sure that helps with the heat and moisting more the vapor, but I don't even know where I could place that thing. I am sure 1000% that works perfect and probably is one of the top 3 vaporizers in the wrold as for quality... but not for me, at least for now, maybe in the future who knows...

organic weed,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom