• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vection H20 & Duction H20

sasNW

Looks like I found my next portable, and possibly my first purchase from you!

Amen to that! I just can't fork over the cash for the current convection portable king (firefly) while I want a connoisseur vape like that, I really need it to last more then a couple bowls for me to give up that kind of cash. Hope this fits the bill, can't wait:drool:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I'm really eager to see what you offer to us as new improvement, I'm newbie for concentrates but it seems you are the master about concentrates vaporisation!(I'm a omicron 1.5ohm cartridges user:tup:)

The only issue with your products is the learning curve(except for the new kiss cart, isn't it?), if you are able to make a unit easier to use for newbies it could be nice!

I hope the Vection & Duction will be able to be use alone without spent lot of money in many accessories,
cause some of your products becomes very expensive with the mains accessories (if I want to vape flower with Persei for example). I know all your products fits the bill though pricepoint and learning curve makes the newbies afraid (like me!)

I'm waiting...

EveryDayAmnesiac

So, there is going to be an option for water in the airpath, but should we expect this to mate with our glass pipes easily as well?

Really curious about this one. After basking in the glory of an on-demand and full convection portable with my FF, I am no longer interested in conduction portables except for specific situations. In fact, the FF has made me not even all that interested in buying new desktops anymore unless it's a HI or an Herbalizer or an EVO. But a portable with true convection with an all-glass vapor path? Could be awesome.

Really hoping for temperature control on this one. And am wondering how much SS and ceramic is going to be in the overall airpath anymore.

Warm-up time is now also very important to me in a portable, after the FF.

But no way am I shelling out fat stacks unless the battery is user-replaceable. In this foul year of our Lord, 2014, I refuse to buy any portable without replaceable batteries! :mad: I mean, we're 14 years into the 21st century, for god's sake! I don't really know what that means but you can't deny it! :ko:

Also, I better be able to clean this thing to the point where it's "Like New."

And for the love of various gods, please give me a power adapter that allows me to use this unit while plugged-in!

Give me that, and I'm there, dude. Fat stacks and all.

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
1. Nothing but glass air path once again this does not mean we have glass but forget to mention the stainless screen or ceramic. This means nothing but glass.
2. You can replace the batteries.
3. You will be able to plug it in.
4. You will be able to clean it to brand new status.

5. Our mailing address can be found on our website under shipping and returns.

Please ship out stacks or a signed check made out to Utopia Planitia.

EveryDayAmnesiac

Our mailing address can be found on our website under shipping and returns.

Please ship out stacks or a signed check made out to Utopia Planitia.

On its way! ;)

F3m3R8e.jpg

Been wondering what to do with all this... :hmm:

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
Curious about this one, sounds amazing! Following thread...

bleak,

°k

The sound of vapor
So we've been teased since last August... @THC SCIENTIFIC is there maybe a chance you think too that it is about time to become more specific? :nod:

°k,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So we've been teased since last August... @THC SCIENTIFIC is there maybe a chance you think too that it is about time to become more specific? :nod:

I am sorry still working on the design of it.

Here is whats going on.

Glass engineer is idle because hes waiting on the electrical engineer to finish the electronics, and the engineer in charge of the heaters is waiting on molding to provide a working sample to the electrical engineer to make the electronics for it to have the glass engineer design the best possible combo.

Yup still working on it.

°k

The sound of vapor
I am sorry still working on the design of it.

Here is whats going on.

Glass engineer is idle because hes waiting on the electrical engineer to finish the electronics, and the engineer in charge of the heaters is waiting on molding to provide a working sample to the electrical engineer to make the electronics for it to have the glass engineer design the best possible combo.

Yup still working on it.
@THC SCIENTIFIC thank you for the very quick answer sir. You know we do love our updates here at FC even if it's to get very little info, it helps keeping the patience level high enough to compensate for the eagerness you've created by giving us such high expectations!

So out of curiosity (and maybe to calm some of us down, including me) what price range do you envision for this crème de la crème device?

°k,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC thank you for the very quick answer sir. You know we do love our updates here at FC even if it's to get very little info, it helps keeping the patience level high enough to compensate for the eagerness you've created by giving us such high expectations!

So out of curiosity (and maybe to calm some of us down, including me) what price range do you envision for this crème de la crème device?

not sure on the price range until we have a product we can call top quality with no compromise.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Okay it's been almost a month now since we had a update...
Gimme' gimme' gimme'

The news is this.

We are going to consolidate our electronics so this Unit will use our Iris V2 electronics and the Iris v2 electronics will be used across the board on other units we are working on.

Just needs time to perfect.

Size wise its going to be a little bit bigger then anticipated, but once again this is a show piece and not really pocket portable.

Wait for future news once we finalize the iris.

Top Bottom