• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vection H20 & Duction H20

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys please understand this is going to be a big job. Only way to get this done is time and development. A full on all glass vaporizer needs not only expertise in many fields but also technology advancement.

We are pushing the envelope and need everyone's support. This can only happen by recommending our products on different forums you guys visit.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Quick update the final glass air path will be finalized this next two weeks. I have a meeting with my glass engineer this week to see if this is gonna pan out and if it does we will go ahead with the finalizing the electronics for some testing in the office.

The heater has changed a bit but we are working towards a goal that needs a lot of thinking.

Once the glass is confirmed and tested expect big announcements.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Meeting was good guys they started to build the first section for the heater to be tested and once that is done next three weeks we will finish it off and have some real world testing.

Just wait till you see what we are doing with it.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
You're killing me smallz...........iehhhh the suspense.

Meeting was good guys they started to build the first section for the heater to be tested and once that is done next three weeks we will finish it off and have some real world testing.

Just wait till you see what we are doing with it.

ichibaneye,

Risine

My view concerning the next big thing in portable world.
First, I have to say I DO NOT have any vaporizer yet (except eliquid ego stuff).
I'm still waiting for the Firefly to come in europe to get my very first one for herbs.
What would be game changing from my 'mainstream' beginner eye?

1. Portable, stealth and well designed as the PAX.
I mean, this thing is more than two years old, and no manufacturer has been able to propose something this great, I really don't get it ( as if when Apple launched the new IPad, the others refused to follow this market with their own tablets).
What most manufacturers call portable just means 'no plug-in'.​
2. Excellent taste and vapor. (meaning ceramic and glass stuff I presume, no plastic or electronics in the air flow ).
3. Herb convection vaporizer, with no Combustion whatsoever.
4. OneHit unit, like the MLFB and the Firefly. Don't want my unit to tell me when I have to vape.
5. International charging stuff (USB if possible).
6. System with bullet/Ball Bag/... to clean easily.

Risine,

natural farmer

This is going to be the mother of all vapes.

Just wait for it.

That's a very brave comment for one to make… :whoa: Especially when your vaporizer is addressed to humans and their millions of different preferences and lifestyles. I know for my kind of lifestyle for sure, that a glass portable vape for herbs is a no-no… Glass breaks! And replacing it costs a lot of cash! :2c:

Good luck though! :)

natural farmer,
Reactions: mmenzie

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
That's a very brave comment for one to make… :whoa: Especially when your vaporizer is addressed to humans and their millions of different preferences and lifestyles. I know for my kind of lifestyle for sure, that a glass portable vape for herbs is a no-no… Glass breaks! And replacing it costs a lot of cash! :2c:

Good luck though! :)

As stated before the unit is going to be a show piece. It can be used but it also is designed to be for the connoisseur who wants to have the best flavor.

natural farmer

As stated before the unit is going to be a show piece. It can be used but it also is designed to be for the connoisseur who wants to have the best flavor.

I guess our opinions of what constitutes "the mother of all" for a product differ then…

In my mind the mother of all vapes should be one that can be enjoyed by most people (affordable) and be able to perform excellent in most possible usage scenarios. For instance the upcoming Grasshopper… If it could ever perform like a Herbalizer it could be said it is the "mother of all vapes".

Am I asking for too much? :p

natural farmer,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I guess our opinions of what constitutes "the mother of all" for a product differ then…

In my mind the mother of all vapes should be one that can be enjoyed by most people (affordable) and be able to perform excellent in most possible usage scenarios. For instance the upcoming Grasshopper… If it could ever perform like a Herbalizer it could be said it is the "mother of all vapes".

Am I asking for too much? :p

We are doing a all glass air path on a portable. None exist yet that i know of That is the standard we are working towards. The unit you mentioned yes it could be a good vaporizer but its not a all glass air path that everyone so desires. Our work in this field is a little bit different.

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
We are doing a all glass air path on a portable. None exist yet that i know of That is the standard we are working towards. The unit you mentioned yes it could be a good vaporizer but its not a all glass air path that everyone so desires. Our work in this field is a little bit different.

Yes it is different and I for one appreciate you all smashing up molds in an effort to evolve and grow.

ichibaneye,
Reactions: mscm888

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
For flowers?

Yes sir the design is weird the heater is producing vapor but not to our liking. It's not getting how enough so we are looking for a way to give it more juice.

The new glass air path I think should fix it and the new electronics will help greatly currently both our engineers our working on it and hope to have something by end of feb.

And what I mean by mother of all vapes if we are able to pull this off you will be surprised on what it can do.

The vision is there now all we have to do is see if technology can keep up.

Breathemetal

Looks like I found my next portable, and possibly my first purchase from you!
I still really want a Bender...but I don't do much in the area of concentrates, so from all the $ id spend on getting a Persei and the Bender id much rather wait for this!

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Looks like I found my next portable, and possibly my first purchase from you!

Thanks but keep in mind it's not like other portables I keep saying we are not going to skimp on cost on this.

This is the vape that when you have it you will baby like a vintage sports care or a valuable art work. Put it on the table and not allow people to touch it.

Top Bottom