• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vection H20 & Duction H20

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
If your going with glass I'd be interested in seeing into the bowl like on The Bender.

The bowl will be glass but we are working on how to place the heater. Its not as simple as many think. This is where the tricky part comes.

Hopefully soon we can have a working hand held prototype instead of the current desk top trial and error version we have going for testing.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Holy :o ... pricetag?? does it come with a little case?

G, you're killin' me here :love:

Last edited:
Quetzalcoatl,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Holy :o ... pricetag?? does it come with a little case? What kind of adapter are you going for?

:love:

Not sure but its gonna be up there. This is taking out all the stops and making sure each part is user serviceable.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: mvapes

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
Is this your latest product? You have so many i don't know which one i should purchase lol.

Anyways, i see that you can vape flowers (bud) but can you vape wax, oil, budder, and shadder with this unit?

wm762,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Will the little bubbler gong be sold separately as well?

Might be.

On a side note I may have accidentally done something that's gonna make this a one if a kind vape. Just need to verify with engineer first.

@GT420 maybe maybe not. I need to make sure it works with herbs first then well think about the rest.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Is this vape going to be stealthy or something you obviously don't want to use in public?

This vape is when you want to pull out the best of the best for the best herbs you got. Its for the snob that will put it on his desk and say look at what i got. Its not for your pocket its for your ego.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
We cant wait to make this. this is a first of its kind from our designs because it is a all glass air path. The heating element is taken out of the air path. In fact we are using technology we developed for the Universe adapter if anyone remembers that.

Simply put this is going to be a true all glass air path and vapor path.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Alright guys here it goes.

The new and improved glass bowl and bubbler section will be ready for testing next week. Lets hope this gets the job done so we can really get a all glass vapor path and air path without the pesky stainless screens.

Last edited:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
That was fast! Lol ok I'm hearing more vapor... More vapor.... Always a good thing! Patiently waiting.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: btka
Top Bottom