VAS is Baaaack....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazylathe

Almost there...
As the title suggests, i have a hankering for a new device!
I sit here and type this while devouring a packet of OMG's, delicious!

So this is my dilemma:
It has been a long time since i have bought a new vaporizer.
Given many away and hopefully helped some people out.:tup:

To put things in perspective i will list my arsenal at present:
Herbalizer
EVO
Aromed 4.0
E-Nano
Solo

All amazing devices and surely one would not need anything else! But want and need are two totally different ideas, so we forge ahead!

Any suggestions for safe vapes appreciated!
Can be desktop or portable, just not a fan of anything butane related.

I have a new piece of glass coming, actually it is from @Pappy and i think it deserves a new friend!
At least that is my excuse at the moment!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
From what i hear the Elevape is a cool little portable... Other than that you have all i would want :D.. exept the Subliminator :D .. and the Venus vaporizer
If you are fan of innovation and got the cash to blow.. I suggest you get this one http://verdampftnochmal.de/products/en/vaporizer/element-pocket-vaporizer.html
No one has ever reviewed one.. Can't say that there is any other vape driven by human power :D

thesoloman

From what i hear the Elevape is a cool little portable... Other than that you have all i would want :D.. exept the Subliminator :D .. and the Venus vaporizer
If you are fan of innovation and got the cash to blow.. I suggest you get this one http://verdampftnochmal.de/products/en/vaporizer/element-pocket-vaporizer.html
No one has ever reviewed one.. Can't say that there is any other vape driven by human power :D
that thing is fuckin cool i want one, but that price tag is a nono

EveryDayAmnesiac

Well, lazylathe, I know you appreciate the finer things, so might I suggest the Firefly?

I think it can offer you an experience different enough from what you already have. And since you're already kicking so much ass at the desktop level, why not go all out and have a couple of great portables?

Just awesome to have around the house. Looks classy as hell, too.

:2c:

lazylathe

Almost there...
I was thinking about an LSV but I am not sure I am a fan of the length of it, needs further investigation!

That man powered one is super cool but the price tag is pretty hefty...

The Firefly looks pretty neat and classy!! Will head on over to the thread and get up to date!

Thanks!

sasNW

Another vote on the smart vape! It is hands down the nicest vape I've used to date. About the same as a firefly price wise I believe, but destroys it in every category but taste IMO.still damn good taste to it though. it's cured my vas and allowed flower to take over my oil for discrete hits

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Another vote on the smart vape! It is hands down the nicest vape I've used to date. About the same as a firefly price wise I believe, but destroys it in every category but taste IMO.still damn good taste to it though. it's cured my vas and allowed flower to take over my oil for discrete hits

Do you have a link to this "Smart Vape" you are talking about?

Found it:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/elevape-smart-vaporizer.13517/

I will have to follow the thread again, i remember not being very impressed by it.

Last edited:
lazylathe,

lazylathe

Almost there...
You have an Herbie, and you want another vaporizer? :p :lol:

LMAO!!! I know hey!!
But VAS is VAS just like GAS is GAS and both require serious attention!

GAS has been taken care off. courtesy of @Pappy and @Deadhead101 !!!

Now the VAS needs some attention!
:rofl: And it has been almost 6 months since Herbie arrived to take over the desk!

Last edited:

olivianewtonjohn

Have you checked out the Haze Vaporzier? Its a portable vap, looks very promising. People are reporting that they like it better than their davinci ascent and pax

lazylathe

Almost there...
Have you checked out the Haze Vaporzier? Its a portable vap, looks very promising. People are reporting that they like it better than their davinci ascent and pax

Oooh!! That looked cool until i saw it takes rechargeable batteries...
One of the FlashVapes features i did not care for.

Apart from that it looks wicked cool!
And who knows... nice choice!

lazylathe,

sasNW

Go Retro and Go Magic Flight. You seem to have session's covered... go with the one hit now, one hit later little wooden wonder.

:peace:...:2c:...:mflb:...:rockon:

If you want the sneak a toke one hitter, the SV (smart vape) takes the mflb to new levels. Battery life, taste, full convection, more efficient, bigger faster tastier hits, no batteries, always ready without shaking mid hit, etc.

@lazylathe what about the SV are you not impressed by? In my last 2 weeks apart from having to stir a couple times I cannot find a negative. If the money isn't a problem I can't imagine not being extremely happy with the SV. It's the next step in vaping IMO

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
So far I am liking the sleek lines of the FireFly but for some reason I am also liking the Elevape.
Just the cleaning of the Elevape looks like it will be a pain!

215z

For what its worth, I'm looking closely at the Haze. Its cartridge scheme ("oil cans") seem compelling for on-the-go use.

sasNW

I am wondering the same thing!
Maybe the SSV?

Sorry guys. So the SV is the smartvape, made by Elevape. Elevape makes a few other pens I believe, but the smartvape their herb model

Last edited:
sasNW,

grokit

well-worn member
If I was really hankering to burn a little cash I might grab another pax, direct from ploom. It's got its limitations and it can be a hassle to maintain, but there's nothing quite like it once in a while from a sneak a toke out of your front pocket perspective, it's got its limitations but gets 10/10 for cool factor.

Last edited:

EveryDayAmnesiac

We already have an SV on FC. Please don't confuse me. :mental:

:peace:

ESV seems like the way to go! ( I know, it's genius, right?)

Although having "vape" AND vaporizer in the name seems awkward and redundant to me. :shrug:

It is hands down the nicest vape I've used to date. About the same as a firefly price wise I believe, but destroys it in every category but taste IMO.

That's a bold statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom