Various e-cig type Vaporizers

vape4health

I been playing with a AGO herb attachment, yes its a 20 dollar epipe but with some modifications I got a couple clean vape hits, no combustion until I pushed it to far at the end. It just needs help getting heat from the coil to the incoming air, I'm using torched ss mesh stuffed down against the coil but more is needed. If you like to tinker it's probly worth the 20 and it feels like its could work great, might be rebuildable too. Not sure how it compares to the other pens but the stock setup had a spring resting on the coil, I couldn't get it to work like that. I had to file the bottom ego down or the attachment was bottoming out before making contact with the positive.

mystikalghost

Does anyone know if e-cig / vapor / headshops sell the 510 to M601 adapter? I bought a thread adapter from Gentleman...but I chose the wrong option.:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

My KISS cart comes on Monday and I am wondering if it is worth it to call local stores to see if they have the adapter.

mystikalghost,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Does anyone know if e-cig / vapor / headshops sell the 510 to M601 adapter? I bought a thread adapter from Gentleman...but I chose the wrong option.:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

My KISS cart comes on Monday and I am wondering if it is worth it to call local stores to see if they have the adapter.
Probably not, its not a very common threading, so online is your best bet.
You can find them from 3-4 bucks, opposed to 20 bucks.
Anything is possible so it might be worth a try, but I tried a long time ago and my LHS looked at me like I was speaking another language.:o I usually school the LHS about shit the didnt even know about the products there selling , its pretty funny, cool peeps though.

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep

Planet vape has a nice assortment of screw adaptors.

nao12000,

vape4health

Like nao said PV has what you want. I was looking local and only 601 like thread was on ****halo**** I think**** but whatever brand it is they have the female on the attachment side and a male battery, backwards to most other stuff so its still not what you need. I'd call around and tell them you have a 510 battery and a 601 attachment.

vape4health,
Reactions: ataxian

Icehawk

I ordered from PV during Thanksgiving (Nov 27th) and have yet to receive a damn thing. Ordered from LiteCig same day and had it by the following Monday. Not sure I'd recommend purchasing from Canada when there are US sources which are much, much faster. The adapters are a dime a dozen, I ended up buying one for $8 w/shipping from crystaleliquid.com and it came in several days.

I'd LIKE to try my KISS... but for now will have to stick with the Gentleman's V2 which is pretty decent in my limited experience.

Icehawk

Will do, they said it shipped on the 27th so even with slow boat shipping you'd think it would be here by now. Figured with our holidays and the terrible PO here I wouldn't really freak out about it until Monday.

mystikalghost

Oh I know. My KISS cart comes Monday and I don't expect a pancake from NY to make it by then.

Ill just call some places and see what I can find.

EDIT: leaving pancake in.

Called about 15 vape stores to no avail. I ordered 3 for $10 from a guy on eBay who lives 50 miles from me. Estimated arrival says the 19th but I am sure they'll get here sooner. Shit the KISS cart came from NY and got to California in 2 days.

Can't wait to try this thing out!

b0

Cloudy...
I just bought an ego e-cig for a birthday's friend to see if he can quit smoking tobacco. I don't know anything about e-cigs or vapepens, but he will love to try it with some wax/bho. Is there anything like the KISS or a Globe that will work with it? It's a 1100mha

b0,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I just bought an ego e-cig for a birthday's friend to see if he can quit smoking tobacco. I don't know anything about e-cigs or vapepens, but he will love to try it with some wax/bho. Is there anything like the KISS or a Globe that will work with it? It's a 1100mha
The K.I.S.S. cart to run on his device will call for an adapter.

The GLOBE should work without modifications.

ataxian,
Reactions: b0

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
You will ned adapters, the globe style should be easy to find and are ego threading already so no need for adapters, they might even make the globe in 510 threading.
Your ego ecig has the ego threads on the outside and the 510 threading on the inside, gives you a few more options. If you dont mind un sightly adapters messing with the look then you might be able to find an adapter for the kiss, but the adapters they sell for the ego dont fit on many that I have tried.

BLAZING OG,

mystikalghost

You will ned adapters, the globe style should be easy to find and are ego threading already so no need for adapters, they might even make the globe in 510 threading.
Your ego ecig has the ego threads on the outside and the 510 threading on the inside, gives you a few more options. If you dont mind un sightly adapters messing with the look then you might be able to find an adapter for the kiss, but the adapters they sell for the ego dont fit on many that I have tried.

These are the adapters to use a KISS on a 510.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!

These are the adapters to use a KISS on a 510.
beat me to it, quick draw mcgraw lol lol :rockon::rockon::tup::tup:
yes indeed:clap::clap::clap:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/various-e-cig-type-vaporizers.5179/page-12#post-507374

Last edited:

mystikalghost

What are your guys' favorite titanium bulb style atomizers? There are a few options out there but don't know which one is "preferred."

mystikalghost,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So my best option is the ruvape's Globe or is out there a better one?
I have a both the GLOBE and a K.I.S.S. cart.

The GLOBE is OK however the K.I.S.S. cart is more durable.

Pretty cheap attachments!

ataxian,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I think $35 is relatively cheap. I have seen packs of 5 for like $50.
main_logo_pdf_roll_15__98858.1381485999.1280.1280.png

http://www.w9tech.com/k-i-s-s-cart/

$20?

ataxian,

mystikalghost

What would be the best way to concentrate out of a cartomizer? I have 2 dead ones with stuff inside. I know I can take a lighter to them but not sure where / on what surface I should let the concentrate drip.

mystikalghost,
Top Bottom