Various e-cig type Vaporizers

Icehawk

Just received and have been using a Gentleman's V2 - taste is much better than the Kanger I started with downside is it really doesn't seem to hold more than a dab. I don't get how they would expect you to prime it with .1? That's a huge chunk. Am I supposed to put more oil in it then would fill the little ceramic well the coil sits in?

Icehawk,

arrr

@BLAZING OG I smoke e-ciggs and i have a few rebuild-able atomizers (Terminator & Hercules) so i am ok with rebuilding. I do not own a Globe style atomizer, however i do own a few skillet style (710m/Dabbler/etc.). None of my skillet style atomizer have burnt out yet, but when one does i plan on trying to rebuild it. The Globe style definitely looks like it would be easier to rebuild. I may purchase one from fasttech in the future. Keep us updated if you try to rebuild the atomizer cause if it is possible i would definitely buy one.

Also where are you buying your XC118 wick?

arrr,
Reactions: ataxian

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
@BLAZING OG I smoke e-ciggs and i have a few rebuild-able atomizers (Terminator & Hercules) so i am ok with rebuilding. I do not own a Globe style atomizer, however i do own a few skillet style (710m/Dabbler/etc.). None of my skillet style atomizer have burnt out yet, but when one does i plan on trying to rebuild it. The Globe style definitely looks like it would be easier to rebuild. I may purchase one from fasttech in the future. Keep us updated if you try to rebuild the atomizer cause if it is possible i would definitely buy one.

Also where are you buying your XC118 wick?
Yeah the rebuildable (RDA) are probably going to be better , easier to wrap , and last a lot longer (no glass).
My next step is to get a dedicated RDA for rebuilding for oil's , My RDA I have now I use for e juice (nimbus).
Theres a few nifty threads on here where a couple people show there builds and set ups, and I have to say they look fucking awesome. One says his build hits harder than a titanium nail, I do beleive it with the kinda wraps there doing/using.
The globe was more just to mess around with and provide some of my other friends that dont like to spend much, an option and that I can always re wrap there coils for dirt cheap.
I also find it useful at times when I need something discreet , besides the glow from the atty. I can get a controlled hit and it fits in my shirt pocket, my cera would do a much better job but is heavy and gives me incredible lung busters that sometimes I dont need. So its nice to have options , like having the right tool for the job:nod::tup:
The terminator is a beast I hear good choice, havent heard of the hercules unless thats like the ithaka ?

I have not bought any xc18 or xc116 yet but I hear kidney puncher.com is reputable.
Still looking for the best price / and a reputable company.
Kidney puncher.com has dope stuff ,the wick is pricey.

http://www.kidneypuncher.com/search.php?search_query=xc 116&x=0&y=0

Like in the videos I posted back, the globe atomizer is identical to the vivi nova except the ceramic cup, thats it, it has the same center pin (removable) and the same type of grommit (removable) I might just scarifies one of the heads(tear apart) to make sure I can re build it since it came with 2. Iam almost positive i can wrap these the same way as the vivi's.

Last edited:

arrr

Yeah the Hercules is a clone of the ithaka. The reason i haven't purchased any XC116 is also because of the price but i am going to probably purchase some soon. I started a thread about the Terminators for oil a while ago and a fellow member @upsetter21 posted some really good information. The only problem with these type of RDAs (terminator) is that there is a lot of threads that you have to screw and unscrew every time you need to add more oil. I just see it needing to be cleaned frequently. Someone needs to design a rebuild-able atomizer that is easy to load and one where the threads do not get gunked up with oil. I think i add more than the average person i load my skillet atomizers (a few dabs) that may be why they get oil on them, but i do not like to have to load it when i take it out for the night.

What wire do you plan on using for oil?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah the Hercules is a clone of the ithaka. The reason i haven't purchased any XC116 is also because of the price but i am going to probably purchase some soon. I started a thread about the Terminators for oil a while ago and a fellow member @upsetter21 posted some really good information. The only problem with these type of RDAs (terminator) is that there is a lot of threads that you have to screw and unscrew every time you need to add more oil. I just see it needing to be cleaned frequently. Someone needs to design a rebuild-able atomizer that is easy to load and one where the threads do not get gunked up with oil. I think i add more than the average person i load my skillet atomizers (a few dabs) that may be why they get oil on them, but i do not like to have to load it when i take it out for the night.

CO2 OIL taste good in these cheap low income cartomizers!

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!

Oh I c maybe I did read that thread!!!!
Yeah the threads kinda kill it for ease of use/ ease of loading.
Thats why I think a RDA with no threads just pressure fit with o rings might serve that very purpose of not gunking up the threads.
Iam stii looking for one that I think might work well, but at 5-10 bucks from fasttech I will have to pick up a couple different ones to try out.
Most of these atomizers will do that the same thing , run the uncooked oil to the bottom thus making it messy or loosing a bit at the bottom. With this globe Iam going to try ot rebuild it and bring it down as close to the bottom of the ceramic cup to easily cook oil fallen to the bottom ala Dr Dabber coils.

Edit
I have some nichrome and kanthal , one is 28 gauge and the other is 30 gauge.
I haven really looked into it but Iam wondering if I can find a spool of the wire they use on the VB dabbler "Inconel".

Last edited:
BLAZING OG,
Reactions: arrr

mystikalghost

Oh I c maybe I did read that thread!!!!
Yeah the threads kinda kill it for ease of use/ ease of loading.
Thats why I think a RDA with no threads just pressure fit with o rings might serve that very purpose of not gunking up the threads.
Iam stii looking for one that I think might work well, but at 5-10 bucks from fasttech I will have to pick up a couple different ones to try out.
Most of these atomizers will do that the same thing , run the uncooked oil to the bottom thus making it messy or loosing a bit at the bottom. With this globe Iam going to try ot rebuild it and bring it down as close to the bottom of the ceramic cup to easily cook oil fallen to the bottom ala Dr Dabber coils.
Definitely keep us updated. A low resting and rebuildable Ti (maybe?) coil bulb atomizer would be so sick.

mystikalghost,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I plan on getting a KISS cart soon and want to know which one "works" on a 510 battery. I know about the adapter but don't know exactly what model to buy. O-Phos or Omicron / Peresei?
I dont thing they make a 510, you would need an adapter from 601 female to 510 male.
The omicon and persei uses the same threading which should work fine with an adapter, the ophos one is a different threading similar to the ego.

mystikalghost

I dont thing they make a 510, you would need an adapter from 601 female to 510 male.
The omicon and persei uses the same threading which should work fine with an adapter, the ophos one is a different threading similar to the ego.

I am just curious as to how far the "cover" is over the threading. Like on the Omicron ones you can see the threading.
is.aspx

is.aspx

mystikalghost,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I am just curious as to how far the "cover" is over the threading. Like on the Omicron ones you can see the threading.
is.aspx

is.aspx
yeah exactly the first one is for the ophos threading were the actual threading of the kiss cart is inside that bottom housing. The bottom pic is the one that is meant for the 601 threading that youll need the adapter for.
You will end up with it a bit higher and not flush due to the adapter, but it should still work fine for 3.7v cart.

mystikalghost

yeah exactly the first one is for the ophos threading were the actual threading of the kiss cart is inside that bottom housing. The bottom pic is the one that is meant for the 601 threading that youll need the adapter for.
You will end up with it a bit higher and not flush due to the adapter, but it should still work fine for 3.7v cart.

Ahhh...not flush bothers me. Looks like that's how he gets you to buy his device!

EDIT: So does this mean the O-Phos one WILL WORK on a 510 (ego twist) battery?

mystikalghost,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
My thought as well, proprietary threading ?
No I dont believe the ophos threaded one fits the the ego, its very close but different enough to not fit.
Thats one of my issues is the adapter ,doesnt sit flush with unit so it looks funky.
Like you said it a way to make it work with there line , but will work with 510 just need that unsightly adapter. I have tried there ego adapters on a real ego cart and that doesnt fit either, so it leads me to think there using a different threat per inch.

BLAZING OG,

mystikalghost

No I dont believe the ophos threaded one fits the the ego, its very close but different enough to not fit.
Thats one of my issues is the adapter ,doesnt sit flush with unit so it looks funky.

Looks like I will have to live with it then!

Thanks for the quick responses :D

mystikalghost,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Looks like I will have to live with it then!

Thanks for the quick responses :D
No worries, yeah it works fine just takes away from the look, mostly ascetics!
:tup::tup:

For my bulb , its an ego but I got the adapter from fasttech for a ego to 510 and as you see in the video its actually flush to the mech mod as it screws inside the ego threaded cart.
Glad to help!

BLAZING OG,

mystikalghost

No worries, yeah it works fine just takes away from the look, mostly ascetics!
:tup::tup:

For my bulb , its an ego but I got the adapter from fasttech for a ego to 510 and as you see in the video its actually flush to the mech mod as it screws inside the ego threaded cart.
Glad to help!
I like that. I have a cone and about a half inch of cartomizer shows and I really wish it didn't. Here's the only picture I have.
YNu7Mv9.jpg

mystikalghost,
Top Bottom