Various e-cig type Vaporizers

OF

When the thermovape prducts stop looking like sex toys and the price halves, I'll get one for sure. They're not quite in the pen class, I give thermovape 3 years and they will have what everyone wants. Calling a cera a pen is like calling a solo portable.

You've obviously never seen Revolution/DART? Those carts are smaller than Omicron carts....... No longer made, but quite real and now worth more used than when new. They are that highly valued by those in the know.

For now, I guess they'll just have to struggle on without your business. But there are some very nice portable oil vapes out there.

OF

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
You've obviously never seen Revolution/DART? Those carts are smaller than Omicron carts....... No longer made, but quite real and now worth more used than when new. They are that highly valued by those in the know.
This is quite true. With the recent developments in the PEG 200/400 arena, I am revisiting this whole subject. AVA and DART are outstanding imho . . .

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Vapor Dab OG bowl/mouthpiece $25
A 650 mah Kanger battery $16
USB charger $7.50
$48.50 + shipping

Pure mobile concentrate bliss on the go. Powerful enough to choke, yet sublime when needed for stealth. This should cover you for shatter, waxy, honeycomb, moonrock, etc. And last I checked ALL of these parts are warranted like anybody else. The battery i listed above was just a random googly search, I bought mine locally at nearest e-cig shop. The kanger will work fine, so will any other 650mah. My buddy runs a variable voltage setup(3.2-4.7 i think) and stays at or below 3.7 with great success. I have the 650 his is 1100, but at 3.7 volt, I can't tell the difference between his and mine when hitting. The charger was a random googly search also, any brand will do. Hope this helps. The above setup helped my kick my herb vaporizing habit, although I just traded flowers for concentrates. This makes it just so easy to medicate. And taste is tops with good quality concentrates. Can't speak for anything less than high middle to top shelf stuff though.
Hope this helps someone out.

arrr

Vapor Dab OG bowl/mouthpiece $25
A 650 mah Kanger battery $16
USB charger $7.50
$48.50 + shipping

Pure mobile concentrate bliss on the go. Powerful enough to choke, yet sublime when needed for stealth. This should cover you for shatter, waxy, honeycomb, moonrock, etc. And last I checked ALL of these parts are warranted like anybody else. The battery i listed above was just a random googly search, I bought mine locally at nearest e-cig shop. The kanger will work fine, so will any other 650mah. My buddy runs a variable voltage setup(3.2-4.7 i think) and stays at or below 3.7 with great success. I have the 650 his is 1100, but at 3.7 volt, I can't tell the difference between his and mine when hitting. The charger was a random googly search also, any brand will do. Hope this helps. The above setup helped my kick my herb vaporizing habit, although I just traded flowers for concentrates. This makes it just so easy to medicate. And taste is tops with good quality concentrates. Can't speak for anything less than high middle to top shelf stuff though.
Hope this helps someone out.

Silver could you post some pictures of the OG bowl. I was thinking about getting one as it appears to have a deeper bowl than the 710m/dabbler atomizer. Also, can you comment if the wick/coil is lower in the bowl similar to the new Dr. Dabbler?

Also, do you know if the cone that comes with the 710m/dabbler will fit on the OG atomizer?

arrr,

Snake Plissken

Transcendentalist
I needed to pick up a concentrate delivery device yesterday and was really limited by what my local head shop had to offer (local=20 miles away). I ended up getting a 710pen for $70. While it may not have been my 1st choice, there are definitely some things I like about it:

With the huge 'pen' market, this is the only one that I have seen actually incorporate a writing pen style cap on top.

The digital lcd shows battery life and hits taken - resetting on each charge.

The cart not only has a built-in funnel for easy loading, but disassembles for easier cleaning and longer life.

Matching water attachment threaded piece.

After a complete breakdown and iso bath, I gave it it's initial charge - which took between 1 1/2 to 2 hrs. I ran bho, sap and some honeycomb which still hasn't 'crisped' up yet through it, all w/ perfect success. Tough to determine weight of loads - 1/3 of a pencil erasers size? and pulled many massive, good tasting clouds w/ no apparent offgassing. loads tasted good all the way through with what appeared to be very minimal waste. The battery indicator just went down to the last bar and it shows 242 pulls taken. Can't confirm life expectancy yet.

It is what it is, but effective and enjoyable enough in a pinch.

JohnxBlaze

Received my tao type b last week. Opened the package and within an hour the glass dome was broken. If anyone decides to try this out DO NOT PUT IN YOUR POCKET. The glass is cheap and feels like the plastic you get from gumball style vending machines. The design is a simple eskillet with a cover to prevent splash and the dome cover. Looks sleek, but IMHO the quality is severely lacking. Oh and if you break the dome they don't offer replacements at this time. Gotvape customer service was also very rude and unwilling to work with me. Oh well, the search continues.

anyone checked out the pens on puffnuggs.com???? They look pretty legit for the price probably too good to be true. i bought a glass dome/ titanium nail from them and it worked good but i didnt know about getting the pens

karlmarx13,

Snake Plissken

Transcendentalist
I've had the 710 pen for about a month now and really like it. It has become my goto travel piece. Unfortunately, no herb vaporizer is anywhere near as discreet, effortless and mostly maintenance free.

Using it till it runs out of juice, I've been getting 500 'Ignitions'. Some of those are primers or just heating up to adjust the load. It's worked well w/ wax, thick oils, crumbles and sap. W/ the built in funnel it can easily hold more than I need for any typical outing and I can preload the extra cart if not. I'm pretty sure the term 'Vaporization' is very loosely applied to this unit as it is just a heated coil that comes in contact w/ the substrate.

So, it's sold as a bigger, stronger battery and is called the '710' (oil backwards). Does anybody know if this is a standard 710 batt? The mfr gives pretty limited info and no specs. I love the oled w/ batt life and hit counter, but would probably replace w/ a universal if it was 1/2 the price.

Snake Plissken,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

Icehawk

Can anyone summarize the available wickless designs? I got a 510 Kanger and it makes my stuff taste like reclaim. I'm using an Ego T and can take 510 or 610s.

Icehawk,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Can anyone summarize the available wickless designs? I got a 510 Kanger and it makes my stuff taste like reclaim. I'm using an Ego T and can take 510 or 610s.
W9 TECH has wickless attachments.

2.4 carts I use mostly!
The other stuff is very medicating.
The Dual Cart set up will put you in a COMA!
"Not Practical as a driver"!
2.4 carts get the job done.
CARTOMIZERS are my cheap low income set up for PURE GOLD.
W9 TECH has the adapters.
(C4 - 2.5) AW IMR 18350 in a SHORTY TUBE (PERSEI) or OMICRON or O-PHOS.

Last edited:

SexyVapes

Well after much hunting and surfing I bought a Vaporx XRT... Well I have seen only a few reviews on this unit and I must say it kicks a$#! Most of my omicron cartridges fit the battery "601 thread I think" . It looks more like a ecig then most. The fact that it came with a e liquid tank as well makes this a very versatile system. It takes a little getting used too with flowers but much better at vaping then my atomos raw was. And the oil tank for your thick oils will keep on hitting all day with just a couple dabs.
I own several stealthy pens and the Vapor XRT does the best overall for flowers, oil, and e-liquid. I get almost no combustion with flowers and it really seems to make my oils and waxes last. Don't get me wrong this Is no $200+ plus vaporizer like a pax but it makes up in stealth and convince. Learning how to not over cook my vapes took about a day but after that it is a breeze. And I think I have already said it twice but I will say it again STEALTHY! You can use the e-liquid tank all day around the in-laws then swap out for the oil chamber to medicate and no one is the wiser. I picked mine up for under a $100 at south beach vaporizers in Fort Lauderdale FL. Anyways I wanted to write this up because I almost did not buy this pen due to a lack of reviews I found but I am glad I did.

The pen with e-liquid tank:
20130703_212906_zps485c7241.jpg

Pen with dry herb/oil chamber :
20130703_213028_zps108ec575.jpg

Showing the central heating core :
20130703_213100_zpsf7c7a24c.jpg
works great my ex had it and loved it... most people that spoke bad about it have no idea what they are talking about. It has the smartest battery of its kind.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Glass Globe atomizer for under $6 bucks, ceramic cup and nichrome wire!
I can rebuild the ceramic cup heads once the original coils go out.

The small form factor with out the water tool is ideal for sneaking fat ass hits a moments notice.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I've hit those globes a few times and the taste has usually been subpar and the vapors hot/kinda burned taste to it. Are you getting the same experience @BLAZING OG ? I know not all carts are the same and stuff but just been my experience.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I've hit those globes a few times and the taste has usually been subpar and the vapors hot/kinda burned taste to it. Are you getting the same experience @BLAZING OG ? I know not all carts are the same and stuff but just been my experience.
So far so good, I know the taste your talking about. This one is still new , maybe 3 hits out of it so far. The taste of my lemon og xGSC comes out tasting just as intended, but I can see this flavor tapering off as it gets more and more oil thru it. It doesn't beat my friends Vb dabbler in taste nor my Cera , but for discreetness it packs a punch and I can rebuild it with better materials. I have some thicker gauge kanthal and nichrome , and ceramic wick, or I might try some XC118 ceramic hollow wick.

This one comes in between 2.2-2.4 ohms ,so its hits pretty hard with good flavor and not to hot, if I re wrap it I can see it getting super hot, especially at 1.5 to 1.8 ohms.
I got it to experiment with and rebuild it for oils mainly, we will see how it holds up and how much better I can get to taste or work with different materials.

Edit
A lot of the bad taste I think comes from over heating the silica wick, the xc118 is made to handle way higher heat levels, so no bad taste from over heating.
Got to find a reputable seller.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10004596/1521201
for people not comfortable with wrapping your own coils, here are the non resistance wire to resistance wire for some atty's, but most just need the regular resistance wire from the same site!!!

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
@BLAZING OG are you saying the cheap globe atomizers from fastech are rebuild able?[/quote
@BLAZING OG are you saying the cheap globe atomizers from fastech are rebuild able?
Yes ,I havent tried it yet since the one I got is a few day old, but I have rebuilt vivi nova heads and this seems the exact same.

@arrr
The heads are like every oil cooker on the market or most ecigs, the head has a center pin that makes contact with the battery the negative post is the threads of the head. So essentially one wire is your positive that runs to the center pin, the negative runs on the outside of rubber seal around center pin, you end up with a wire to the center pin and one on the outside ofthe rubber grommet with takes the negative wire to the threads.

For Pure Gold, BUD Sapphire clearomizers.
I agree , pure gold and the sapphire "bud atomizers)!!!

Top Bottom