Vapure-Genie, Space Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

nocebo bodyfarm

i "lost" the bag w glass piece, ooops....it worked too good......I need all new screens/glass bag piece, and more for when I break those. I hope for plastic got glass 2014-model. now need to find out WHERE and HOW to get this. will update you if i hear/find it.

we bought 4 of these & love them. BUT, i'm having a hard time finding replacement parts. we accidently dropped one of the glass mouthpieces(that attaches to the bag) & it broke. anyone know where to get another the same size?
i used a pen vape piece that goes around for herbal vs the globe (which i broke yesterday) -the piece is a cylinder-clear-glass/hard plastic- and used a cooking bag and tie/tape. gonna hafta mcgyver something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I learned that this company had trouble with the legal department of VaorGenie over this, and recently they removed the product from production.
There are still some out there, but unless they relabel it it is history.
I was donated this Vaporizer by an FC retailer, as he was no longer going to carry the unit.
It did not have it's remote control, but I could not for the life of me figure out why such a lightweight and easy to handle unit would need one!
Any tube with an 18MM female at the end can have a screen stuffed in it and become the perfect tool for this vape.
In this video I demo the tube being held, but I did not use the tube.. I liked the easy one handed operation , like a drinking bottle.
I did not need to remove the glass between hits, but it was my 1st time to use the vape, and I wanted to check the ABV.

Here is an example of a stem that could be paired directly with this vape.
I stuck an 18/18 male to male in there for show.
DSC03255.jpg

I was going to post this in the obscure vape thread, but was delighted to locate this thread!

grokit

well-worn member
Since these are going for $99 on fleabay, I decided to check out some inflation videos of it in action. I watched three different youtubes, and none of them showed any vapor density in the bag during/after inflation. In fact you can't detect any visible vapor in any of the videos I watched.
@Vitolo, can this unit fill bags with vapor approaching the density of a volcano/herbalizer?

grokit,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I learned that this company....
Haha.. I noticed that charliedontsurf "liked" my post.
What I used to emulate the vapes heater was an 18/18 male/male that was made by charliedon't surf.
Just thought I would jog your memory, buddy!
Since these are going for $99 on fleabay, I decided to check out some inflation videos of it in action. I watched three different youtubes, and none of them showed any vapor density in the bag during/after inflation. In fact you can't detect any visible vapor in any of the videos I watched.
@Vitolo, can this unit fill bags with vapor approaching the density of a volcano/herbalizer?
I did not know until I saw the Space Vape vids that they blew up a bag.
I do not have the remote that came with my unit, and there is no fan button on my vape.
I believe that Space vape must have the fan, while the Vapure Genie did not.

Vitolo,
Reactions: grokit
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom