• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

vapro

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
just saw this over on weedtracker, it looks like a pretty solid system, and looks pretty unique. so i thought id start a thread on it over here, cause we can never hae too many options
http://vapro.us/

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Cool looking vap but websites like that piss me off. Its all glitzy and the like but has fuck all info about how the vap works. Looks quite big even if it is hand held. Still ... great to see new and innovative products coming onto the market.

vaporcloud,

Purple-Days

Interesing...
Copied from the Vapro Safety Page: http://vapro.us/safety.html
The vapro gets extremely HOT!! Always grab by the handle to use or transport. KEEP
AWAY FROM COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS.....it is important to set
the HOT vaporizer on a heat resistant platform such as granite or ceramic tile for safety...MAKE SURE THE VAPORIZER DOES NOT FALL...If you notice smoke or strange odor,
UNPLUG IMMEDIATELY!! ...For your safety, we have found that it is important to do what we call a burnout before initial use.To perform initial burnout. Turn switch to High or Vaporize and let sit in an upright manner (on your heat resistant tile) for 2 hours. You can also blow through the air filter to ensure that you have cleaned the air. We actually suggest that you blow through the air intake before every use. NEVER LEAVE UNATTENDED ON ANY LEVEL. UNPLUG WHEN LEAVING ALONE

And from the healthy smoking page:
http://vapro.us/HealthySmoking.html

Butane weighs more than the air in your lungs , although the body
can process it , if you are taking in more than you body can process it stays at the
bottom of your lungs,,,

If you have been smoking for long periods of time (many years) you may be experiencing
smoking related back problems. This to our knowledge is due to the over toxification of
the major organs in you body that process the carcinogenic smoke. Such as the Liver,
Spleen, And Kidneys. Every major organ in your body is connected to the spine. When
one or more of these organs is over-toxifyed it can pull the spine out of alignment
causing a variety of health issues such as what seems like lung pain, and when your
back is out your stance is slumped thus not allowing enough air into your lungs. At this
point an adjustment form a Chiropractor is needed. It is not uncommon for the back to go
out again after smoking. A Vapro will not cure but cut this vicious cycle down to a
minimum.

Interesting indeed.:)

Purple-Days,
Reactions: Ben Katz

max

Out to lunch
The Vapro has been available for at least a year or two, and I've yet to hear from anyone who's actually bought one. At $275 and up, it seems way over priced. :\

max,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
ya, iw ould consider it if they cut the price by 100, but it looks like a solid portable unit, it has no plastic tubing between the bowl and the user... they also have bowls so you can put it directly on a waterpipe

definately overpriced tho, and they do need to have more info about the construction on their site.... i cant even find what the element was made of

they should get a professional web designer too, site looks very amateur

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
max said:
The Vapro has been available for at least a year or two, and I've yet to hear from anyone who's actually bought one. At $275 and up, it seems way over priced.
Max ... is there a vape you dont know about ;) I thought it was over priced and looked kinda tricky to use/hold.

AZ said:
they also have bowls so you can put it directly on a waterpipe
Yeah and there bubbler is $130 :o $20 and you could buy a PD :rolleyes:

But because its high priced it will be seen as high quality ala-the 'Cano.

vaporcloud,

SuperTorch

Way to high priced, hot exposed elements, theres a ton I'd grab before this one. I sure wouldn't be an early adopter of this one. Just because something is complex doesn't mean its effective or fun to use, kinda reminds me of this one, that at first glance seems kinda cool, but in the end is a cumbersome design(imo) and requires to many action to get vapors.

http://www.vaporstore.com/proddetail.php?prod=vapman

Hell you could grab a SSV along with 10 other highly rated vapes for that, I give them effort for trying but they won't be getting my cash.

SuperTorch,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Yeah the 'wapman ;) is a cool little unit but over priced. The vapro has its place I'm sure ... be interesting to hear from any owners of this unit but it SOunds to me like a burn waiting to happen :uhoh:

vaporcloud,

SuperTorch

Acolyte of Zinglon said:
ya, i just thought id post it cause its a rather interesting design, might give somebody an idea
Good post AoZ, I hadn't seen it before but now I know its out there and the very best opinions are from actual owners, all though I bet our speculation is correct that money is best spent elsewhere.

SuperTorch,

max

Out to lunch
vaporcloud said:
Max ... is there a vape you dont know about?
I'm not always the first to know, but I'm always surfin' and sniffin'. I got a condition called 'needtoknowitis'. :uhoh:

This forum is to discuss all vapes good and bad. Mind you ... no Vapir threads yet
I'm sure one of these days we'll get someone who's first post will be, 'guys, let me tell you about a great vaporizer called the Vapir One.' :lol:

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
max said:
I'm sure one of these days we'll get someone who's first post will be, 'guys, let me tell you about a great vaporizer called the Vapir One.' :lol:
Hey, with only a few minor modifications, Vapirs can be great hunks of plastic covered in tape! Don't hate!

backpz7.jpg
bottomyl6.jpg
frontrv2.jpg
sidexx2.jpg
topaa3.jpg
traysidebi7.jpg

On topic, the Vapro does look pretty cool, kind of like a mini gun from some angles. At best it could be on par with the Herborizer, same idea, right? Somehow I doubt it, but sooner or later someone will probably try one. :)

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
Hey, with only a few minor modifications, Vapirs can be great hunks of plastic covered in tape! Don't hate!
I actually stick up for the Vapir when someone says it's a POS. It IS the cheapest way to get direct draw and bag use in one unit. When you think about its life expectancy though.....:rolleyes:

On topic, the Vapro does look pretty cool, kind of like a mini gun from some angles. At best it could be on par with the Herborizer, same idea, right? Somehow I doubt it, but sooner or later someone will probably try one.
I'm sure they've sold some, but I haven't seen any forum posters admit to it. You can't even search for it on eBay. Their crappy search tool changes 'vapro' to 'vapor'. :lol:

max,

spaceman462

vaporcloud said:
AZ said:
they also have bowls so you can put it directly on a waterpipe
Yeah and there bubbler is $130 :o $20 and you could buy a PD :rolleyes:

But because its high priced it will be seen as high quality ala-the 'Cano.
I doubt it. It's kinda primitive looking and the website looks even worse. I know I'd sooner spend my money on an SSV than something that looks like it was assembled in some guy's garage.

I'm willing to be a considerable portion of the Volcano's popularity is due to its appearance, name, and marketing. It's a very well polished product.

spaceman462,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
The vapro itself doesn't look poorly made from the limited pics I've seen. Whoever designed that website, though... settle down with the fonts. :lol:

vtac,

marcuss

above the clouds
vtac said:
On topic, the Vapro does look pretty cool, kind of like a mini gun from some angles. At best it could be on par with the Herborizer, same idea, right? Somehow I doubt it, but sooner or later someone will probably try one. :)
I'm not sure it is right to compare this ugly piece of aluminium to the Herbo......it is more closer to the ape vape or the aromed.....do not confuse water with white wine...or you will be drunk in short time! :brow:

marcuss,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Hehe, yeah 'at best' was pretty optimistic. ;)

Really dying to try the Herbo, how about I come over with an SSV and we can do some 'testing'. :brow:

BTW, I love your Italian proverbs. :D

vtac,

marcuss

above the clouds
Vtac....You must come as soon as possible to make this big match!!!!

hehe.....italian proverbs about wine are almost endless....:lol::lol::lol:

p.s. your post count is right?

marcuss,

Jikaboom123

Someone tell me what this is, right now. I am intrigued. :D

Vapro Vaporizer

Finally a handheld portable vaporizer

* No tar, No carcinogens, No Butane. All Flavor
* Sturdy Aluminum casing with Hi Temp Coating
* Hand Cut Aluminum Knobs
* Separate Filtered Air Intake
* Stainless Steel Bolts
* Illuminated Eye Level Operation
* Includes Vapro Glass Hand Held Pipe

Price: $275

vapro01.jpg

vapro03.jpg

vapro04.jpg

vapro-handkit.jpg

:peace:

EDIT: I should use search more... http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=173 :(

Jikaboom123,

GhostVapor

imo thats the worst vape money can buy. i got one off ebay awhile back, had it for a week before i sold it to a friend for half of what i bought it for.

GhostVapor,

GhostVapor

Simply, It was not hot enough to produce any kind of desirable vapor. I own a Raytek mini temp non contact thermometer, At its hottest the Vapro was only reaching between 320 and 325F. I even had a friend of mine who owns a volt meter, come over and check my outlets to ensure the were at 120V. So its safe to say, for me anyway that the Vapro is a piece of junk. The guy that bought it from me also regrets buying it, and he paid considerably less than I did.

GhostVapor,
Top Bottom