Vapour clouds from log vapes

chewyrails

Hi everyone...
first of all, excuse my Canadian spelling of vapour. I just can't bring myself to drop the U.... although I do think that it looks terrible in the word vaporizer/vapourizer.

Now, to the point: I'm on the verge of ordering a log vape. I have a Volcano Classic and a Magic-Flight Launch Box. I've learned from the LB thread that visible vapour on exhale is wasted vapour. I've gotten pretty good at using the LB without exhaling any vapour (or very little of it). Ditto for Volcano bags.

So, it's confusing to me that some posts/videos/pictures I've seen of the various log vapes show/mention the huge vapour hits those logs produce. Are these people blowing out all that vapour in order to show others how much vapour comes from a specific model? Is it a decision to purposely waste that vapour in order to catch it in a pic or video to show others (because, obviously, nobody can see how much vapour is in a hit if it's all absorbed in the lungs)?

Or do people blow out clouds of vapour after every hit on these logs? If so, is that vapour not wasted?

I watched a 7 minute video on youtube of a guy hitting the PD. He was just blowing and blowing and blowing out all this vapour (he seemed to be blowing it out almost as soon as he'd hit it - leaving no time to actually inhale and absorb it).

Are the hits from these logs so thick that lungs cannot absorb it all, and thus all the blown (wasted) vapour? If so, couldn't a person just take a smaller hit, so that he or she inhales only what the lungs can absorb?

Any help is much appreciated.

:peace:
CR

chewyrails,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
its is wasted but sometimes folks just want massive hits. but log vapes conserve more compared to other vapes. i also have a MFLB but and when i do get a huge visible hit im worried that i may have combusted my herb. the log is at a set temp, so no worries. just pack and take a hit.

pinoy,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I think that is it as well. Also to prove that these ridiculously efficient vapes can produce the cloud effect, and milk bongs while remaining stupidly efficient :)

AGBeer,

vape4health

Its just a demo to show because if you hold the vapor untill you see nothing on the exhale , what would you be watching in the video , yes its all wasted but being done only for the video . :2c:

vape4health,

chewyrails

Thanks all. Just wanted to be sure that I can use a log vape without wasting that much vapour.

I've noticed "blow bags" mentioned in a thread somewhere. I'm assuming that people use these to catch any vapour they can't absorb and would waste if they didn't have a bag to blow it into. Seems a little unsanitary... I guess it's not that bad if people aren't sharing the blowbag.

:peace:
CR

chewyrails,
if u hold vapor in after for 5 secs, 22 secs, 44 or mor , if u take a big one u may still see fainter vapor????????????????????????

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

vape4health

I believe the blowbag your talking about is to blow the abv from the stem into but not 100% sure .

vape4health,

lwien

vape4health said:
I believe the blowbag your talking about is to blow the abv from the stem into but not 100% sure .

Yup, but others have talked about blowing vapor from whip based vapes into bags also. But the blowbags that come with the PD is what vape4health described above.

chewyrails said:
Thanks all. Just wanted to be sure that I can use a log vape without wasting that much vapour.

Sure you can. You're option. But if you do decide that you want to conserve your bud, this style vape has a track record of doing that like no other.

lwien,

Nycdeisel

Are these people blowing out all that vapour in order to show others how much vapour comes from a specific model? Is it a decision to purposely waste that vapour in order to catch it in a pic or video to show others (because, obviously, nobody can see how much vapour is in a hit if it's all absorbed in the lungs)?

Yes, and yes.

I got a log vape on the way it will be my first of that sort as well.

Nycdeisel,

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.
From all the midnight cramming and research I have recently done on this forum in order to gain some decent knowledge on vapes, the log types seem to be the most efficient and the best choice for personal use. Seems like if you're running low and there's a dry spell in your area, then it's time to bust out the PD and/or MFLB.

JJ420,

lwien

JJ420 said:
Seems like if you're running low and there's a dry spell in your area, then it's time to bust out the PD and/or MFLB.

Not running low and there's no dry spell, but yet, my PD remains my daily driver.....actually, nightly driver.

lwien,

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.
I really included the MFLB because it seems to be the only real good choice if you're traveling, especially by airplane. Everything else I imagine would set off alarm bells with the TSA.

The PD seems to also be perfect for those with a lower tolerance to THC(like myself). The PD is without a doubt on my short list of vapes to get once I decide to go ahead and start off my collection.

JJ420,

SalamiCity

The LB produces very little visible vapor, compared to vapes like the VHW or the SV. YOu get monster clouds from those, but I still hold my hits in for awhile to try and absorb all the actives. It's not instant, it takes awhile, if you have mlore vapor the vapor : air ratio is higher, with less there is a higher air : vapor ratio. The thing Id on't like about log vapes is that I heard they take a very long time to heat up, if you don't leave them on, and also they have tiny bowls, and you need to pack a lot. My supreme is great, I can pack a little, or pack a lot, it doesn't matter, and I get amazing rips.

SalamiCity,

vape4health

JJ420 said:
The PD seems to also be perfect for those with a lower tolerance to THC(like myself).

A log is perfect but not because of low tolerance , no , some log owners on here are some heavy users not all but some .

edit : Wasnt there a cartoon that had a weird commercial in it that was like " everyone loves a log " or am I way vaped and just made that up . :ko:

Yep I am vaped but here it is . Ren and Stimpy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C7mNr5WMjA

vape4health,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

SmokingElectricity

thevapedcrusader said:
:lol: ^^ "it's log, log, its big its heavy its wood, its log, log it's better than bad, it's good!"

maybe the people who made ren & stimpy were from the future......

SmokingElectricity,

SmokingElectricity

lwien said:
SmokingElectricity said:
thevapedcrusader said:
:lol: ^^ "it's log, log, its big its heavy its wood, its log, log it's better than bad, it's good!"

maybe the people who made ren & stimpy were from the furure......

Mein furure !!! :brow:

I dun goofed :lol:

The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World-I-DONT-ALWAYS-DUN-GOOFED-BUT-WHEN-I-GOOFED-I-DUN-GOOFED.jpg

SmokingElectricity,
Top Bottom