1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

VapoShop - Europe's #1 Vaporizer Store

Discussion in 'Supporting Retailers' started by VapoShop, Aug 12, 2011.

1. ubardog

ubardog Well-Known Member

From the IG post

*You must be 18+ years old and live in Europe to participate⁠ The giveaway ends 06/11/19 11:59 pm CEST and the winner will be announced on Monday 11/11/19.⁠

2 day off my friend :D

2. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Yeah, load me a demon lung and I'll be alright now

Now after they edited it :D... @VapoShop sneaky move guys . I am sure it was saying Friday :)).

3. BaroneBarra

BaroneBarra Well-Known Member

Hey @VapoShop will you ever sell the Healthy Rips Fury Edge?

justcametomind likes this.
  4. justcametomind

justcametomind IT'S TIME!

Or the Flowerpot? Or HR Fierce? No new vaporizers apart from oil pens since ages!

Zak McKracken and Razshiro like this.
  5. Zak McKracken

Zak McKracken Well-Known Member

Yeah and no replies it seems too...Also today I found out that vapobust2018 code doesn't work anymore.Only free shipping is what keeps me still as a client there from time to time.

6. davesmith

davesmith Well-Known Member Glass Blower

Hello @VapoShop I have filled out returns forms for a vaporiser i bought in the black Friday sale and apart from the automated response i haven't heard anything back. I sent a follow up message but no response from that either. Why no contact? Customer service team quit?

7. PPN

PPN Company Rep

Hi @VapoShop , I tried to order some stuff yesterday and the website crashed (error n°XXXX) everytime I tried the discount code... it was VAPOBUST2018 cause VAPOBUST2019 doesn't seems like an active code...

Could you help me, it's only for a few bucks but it's worth it!

Zak McKracken and justcametomind like this.
  8. davesmith

My problem has been resolved with a phone call.

9. PPN

PPN Company Rep

There is no phone number on the website though... could you give me the one you used please?

10. davesmith

Yes ill look it out, I remember it wasn't easy to find. Dm me if you havent heard from me in the next 24hrs or so I'm out and about with my nipper atm and pretty sure i have it written down at home with the print out for returning stuff

blackstone likes this.
  11. Alex3oe

Alex3oe Well-Known Member

There's a phone number attached on their email footnote. Don't know if it's the right one. Send me a pm if you wanna get it :)

blackstone likes this.
  12. blackstone

blackstone Well-Known Member

Hi PPN ! Happy new year to you and to everybody.
    Maybe you are doing some "fake news" though:lol: because back when I needed it I did find it in the "About Vaposhop" section at the bottom there:nod::tup:
    Located here: https://www.vaposhop.com/info/

The guys are right though, it took a lot of concentration and it's not where you would think.

I wanted to message you around black friday, as I saw they had Haze Square parts deals, but maybe I could see you were on it already!
    Hope you get what you need and if there is a new code maybe it needs to be added here?
    I'm very happy with my Crafty+ i got from Vaposhop at BF sale. I rang in the new year with a nice bowl in it.:sherlock::rockon:

13. davesmith

I do find it irritating how when you send an email to info@vaposhop you get an automated response saying they will be back to you within 48hrs but they never actually get back to you. Surely they are positioned to be the biggest eu retailer if they could pull their act together. Feeling a little miffed here still waiting for my refund from black Friday

Zak McKracken and justcametomind like this.
  14. davesmith

Finally got my response and refund hurrah

Zak McKracken and ubardog like this.
  15. vapognak

vapognak Well-Known Member

Get StickyBrick back in stock please!

16. justcametomind

justcametomind IT'S TIME!

There’s no longer a forum presence from Vaposhop since months. Not a single answer here since November according just to this last page of the thread.
    The coupon code for 10% discount no longer works on their web site. Is this still a supporting retailer? @Stu

Zak McKracken likes this.
  17. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

We don't really have any sponsors anymore since @vtac has gone AWOL. I suggest reaching out to VapoShop directly for any inquiries. They're good people.

:peace:

vapognak likes this.
  18. DonMarteng

DonMarteng Well-Known Member

There is a 5 Euro coupon on every order above 50 euros if you sign up to the newsletter!

vapmanjoe and Zak McKracken like this.
  19. vapmanjoe

vapmanjoe Well-Known Member

I can confirm that the Coupon Code Vapobust2018 for 10% Discount (not for accessoires and only for vaporizers which are not on sale) still worked for me:tup:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors