• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VapoShop - Europe's #1 Vaporizer Store

ubardog

Looks like they forgot to announce the winner ,lol ...

From the IG post

*You must be 18+ years old and live in Europe to participate⁠ The giveaway ends 06/11/19 11:59 pm CEST and the winner will be announced on Monday 11/11/19.⁠

2 day off my friend :D

ubardog,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
From the IG post

*You must be 18+ years old and live in Europe to participate⁠ The giveaway ends 06/11/19 11:59 pm CEST and the winner will be announced on Monday 11/11/19.⁠

2 day off my friend :D
Now after they edited it :D... @VapoShop sneaky move guys . I am sure it was saying Friday :)).

Abysmal Vapor,

Zak McKracken

Yeah and no replies it seems too...Also today I found out that vapobust2018 code doesn't work anymore.Only free shipping is what keeps me still as a client there from time to time.

davesmith

Glass Blower
Hello @VapoShop I have filled out returns forms for a vaporiser i bought in the black Friday sale and apart from the automated response i haven't heard anything back. I sent a follow up message but no response from that either. Why no contact? Customer service team quit?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi @VapoShop , I tried to order some stuff yesterday and the website crashed (error n°XXXX) everytime I tried the discount code... it was VAPOBUST2018 cause VAPOBUST2019 doesn't seems like an active code...

Could you help me, it's only for a few bucks but it's worth it!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
There is no phone number on the website though... could you give me the one you used please?

PPN,

davesmith

Glass Blower
There is no phone number on the website though... could you give me the one you used please?

Yes ill look it out, I remember it wasn't easy to find. Dm me if you havent heard from me in the next 24hrs or so I'm out and about with my nipper atm and pretty sure i have it written down at home with the print out for returning stuff

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker

There's a phone number attached on their email footnote. Don't know if it's the right one. Send me a pm if you wanna get it :)

blackstone

Hi PPN ! Happy new year to you and to everybody.
Maybe you are doing some "fake news" though:lol: because back when I needed it I did find it in the "About Vaposhop" section at the bottom there:nod::tup:
Located here: https://www.vaposhop.com/info/

The guys are right though, it took a lot of concentration and it's not where you would think.

I wanted to message you around black friday, as I saw they had Haze Square parts deals, but maybe I could see you were on it already!
Hope you get what you need and if there is a new code maybe it needs to be added here?
I'm very happy with my Crafty+ i got from Vaposhop at BF sale. I rang in the new year with a nice bowl in it.:sherlock::rockon:

davesmith

Glass Blower
I do find it irritating how when you send an email to info@vaposhop you get an automated response saying they will be back to you within 48hrs but they never actually get back to you. Surely they are positioned to be the biggest eu retailer if they could pull their act together. Feeling a little miffed here still waiting for my refund from black Friday

justcametomind

There’s no longer a forum presence from Vaposhop since months. Not a single answer here since November according just to this last page of the thread.
The coupon code for 10% discount no longer works on their web site. Is this still a supporting retailer? @Stu

daoist

Well they fucked up my order. First they tell me they send me the proper part for free, now they tell me they cannot get contact with the distributer. The fuckup up was just that they gave me the wrong part and the packing-form was also a big mess. And now they blame it on new computer systems, and the stockroom was under maintenance or whatever excuses.

I can return the part (Arizer balloon glass whip). Only dufference is i wanted the glass filter not the metal dome filter. I feel they do not take it serieus with lame excuses.

I mean i can get the money back, but i guess i just keep it and just never order at vapo shop again. If you make a mistake that can happen but dont bullshit me with computer errors etc while it was clearly a human error and the packing sheet had products on it that were not even on the box, and than promise me a new part and than never get back to me on it and just ignore me for a weeek hoping i would forget about it i guess.

I am not satified with this company. I dont like bullshit excuses.

Top Bottom