Vaporwarez VaporCannon Questions

taliesin58

I recently bought a VaporCannon 4G Hands-free kit, and i am loving it. However, there are two things that i have issues with. One is the downward angle. I always have some bud fall on the screen that is over the heating element. Am I doing anything wrong?
The second issue is with the hands free whip. The second piece of the whip (the part attached to the hose) always moves inside the first piece due to gravity and ends up at a different angle. I have to lift up the glass tube manually to get an even flow across the screen. Any suggestions?

taliesin58,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I can answer the first Q for you. Get a piece of wood or a couple of books and prop the back of the unit up to get the heater on a more horizontal angle. Most box vapes have the 45 degree angled heater ... mine has ... and I have a small piece of weathered native timber to prop the back up. Works great.

Dunno about the handfree whip ... SpiralArchitect has a vaporcannon and should be able to help ya out.

Welcome to FC Taliesin58. :wave:

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yeah, VC nailed the first Q.

I'm a bit puzzled by what you mean.... 'the second piece'? Do you have a 2 piece whip? The one with the rubber grommet and 2 separate glass pieces? I have no experience with them and quite frankly, find them to look only like trouble. My advice might be to adjust the rubber grommet so that the 'shield' is better seated and doesn't move around.

Let me know and I'll see if I can help, I've owned a VW for quite some time now. :)

SpiralArchitect,

kajiwara

Pool Skater
Hello, My First Post, i have a vaporwarez with a ceramic heating element and the hybrid handsfree heater cover. I have had this unit for 6 years. It has been left ON 24/7 and has also been used extensively on max setting for wet herbs. It has been dropped to the floor at least 5 times including the hand piece which is still the original. This unit is bullet proof to say the least. i only use a short say 3-4 inch piece of hose with the mouth and hand piece. my technique is to hold the box in one hand purple days style. i have used it like this since day one. just save the long hose for using it with a bong or hooka style or if you need extra cool vapor. anyone else use it like this?

kajiwara,
Top Bottom