Vaportmatic Deluxe Internal Parts! HELP PLEASE!

KazinDublin

Hey all,

Blew the fuse in my VD by plugging it into an Irish socket. Have opened it up and there are only 2 broken parts. The fuse and the yellow capacitor beside it. They are both blown so I can't read any info on them. If anyone could tell me the name, number, volts or watts or any info on these parts so I could find replacements would be brilliant.

Thanks a million,

Kaz

KazinDublin,

Beezleb

Thats not a very popular vaporizer so it may be difficult in finding that information out but best of luck to you and sorry about your loss.

Beezleb,

KazinDublin

Ah thanks for your reply. It should be easy enough to fizx if I only knew the name of the 2 parts. :mad:AAGGHHH!!!!!!

KazinDublin,

max

Out to lunch
The fact that the cap is blown, as well as the fuse, should give you pause, as far as assuming that's all that's damaged. Parts can be damaged yet show no visible signs, so don't be surprised if replacing these two don't do the trick. It still may be worth the effort though, if you can do the replacement yourself. Also consider that even if someone here has a Vapormatic, they may not want to go into it in order to ID part info for you. It may be worth your time to contact Vapir and see if they're willing to sell you the parts. Probably not as cheap as buying from an electronics parts store, but cheaper than buying a new vape.

max,

KazinDublin

Yeah have sent them an email but was just chancing this while I'm waiting for a response. Saw a note you put up Max about someone uploading a photo of the board and the tech team there helping????

KazinDublin,
Top Bottom