Vaporizing VS Combustion and pain

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I am starting to think that . I don't get to intense and powerful but I probably have a high tolerance .
Do you notice any big difference between smoking and vaping herb?

[/QUOTE]

I do see a big difference in top self herbs I can get around here( non-legal, non-med state). If Smoking I could use right up until laying my head down and go right to sleep, vaping will make me a little more restless right after so I need to take an hour or so before trying to sleep.

I do believe most of the new high THC strains I can get here in Florida are better suited for getting fucked-up and high and not the best for medical benefits.

Stronger doesn't mean better 100% of the time IMHO. I find old fashioned Mexi-Brick vaped at high temps to be much better for pain relief and as a sleep aid. Top shelf makes it possible for me to eat, giving me the desire to eat and ability to keep it down.

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
Do you notice any big difference between smoking and vaping herb?

Yes apart from the horrid taste of combustion etc

Smoking gives a quicker faster high more intense.

Vaping is calmer and the high lasts longer and feels cleaner on the head.

I also notice smoking stable hybrids gives me two for the price of 1. 1st sativa high 20 to 30 mins then the indica stone kicks in can't say I notice this vaping.

My problem is vaping outside or in the garage when it's freezing a quick pure joint does the trick.

Think I need to move to California lol

cityslang,
Reactions: FUnhouse

FUnhouse

Yes apart from the horrid taste of combustion etc

Smoking gives a quicker faster high more intense.

Vaping is calmer and the high lasts longer and feels cleaner on the head.

I also notice smoking stable hybrids gives me two for the price of 1. 1st sativa high 20 to 30 mins then the indica stone kicks in can't say I notice this vaping.

My problem is vaping outside or in the garage when it's freezing a quick pure joint does the trick.

Think I need to move to California lol

That has pretty much been my experience so far. Calm and clearer in the head, and a l;ittle better for the body without the major couch-lock.
I try ti avoid hybrids which is not always possible being that a lot of strains are hybrids anyway , because I don't like the way most sativas treat me .
Maybe i will stick to vaping while out of the house when I need some quick relief and smoking at night .
I would love to stop smoking completely but edibles don't do much for me and if i get ones that do they get me too high because they need to be so strong to even work.
I am hoping I can find another way around .
But I have been smoking a long time and if that's what does the best job then that's what i will have to do .

Funny I can't wait to move out of California . Been here all my life .Hoping to move to Washington some time soon.... the grass is always greener (pun intended)

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
I like good sativa hybrids SHL and Amnesia Haze the others I've tried are either a bit flat and lacking dimension (pineapple express for example) or space you out (moby dick).

Reading this forum and having access in the last 9 months of different strains to try has taught me a lot.

Good hybrids are great (blue cheese, cheese etc) I think of lot of new must have strains are over hyped dogs dinners and some are great.

cityslang,
Reactions: FUnhouse
Top Bottom