Vaporizing Tea

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Hey guys, I've read quite a bit of info on therapeutic effects certain herbs have and I'm quite impressed. I'm wondering to vaporize chamomile, would it be safe to open my chamomile tea bag and just dump the herbs into my bowl and Vape it? Or will I have to buy a special kind of chamomile? Anyone who has any experience with vaporizing "other" herbs, please let me know :)

mod note- Better suited in Vaporizables. Thread moved.

VapingDitto,

Kian

oddball musician
Yo. This is old but I thought I'd reply anyway. When i was using my Iolite a while ago and had no weed, to ease my cravings i vaped a lot of different herbal tea mixes that i loved to drink. Some of the clipper berry ones were incredible. No real strong effects, but the taste was beautiful. the "wild berry" especially, it's bilberry, blackcurrent, liquorice and a few other things. pure liquorice is lovely too. Peppermint is great and really clears your head and airways. I can't remember everything i tried, but the only thing that had any strong or negative effects was liquorice and cinnamon. Cinnamon is weird, and pretty strong. Kind of like being half stoned, but a bit too hot and uncomfortable, made my cheeks go kind of numb but not in a nice way. all in all, say off cinnamon! I did try chamomile once and it did kind of soothe me, tasted pretty creamy.

Kian,
Top Bottom