vaporizing salvia

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
i tried many times the mushrooms, so i understand what a mindblowing trip is!
i really dont understand why you say to me that the salvia isn't use for fun...i like the mindblowing effect of this plant, and for me is not just a meditation plant, if you use correctly in small dose and with conscience is really a happy and fun gift of tha nature!
but again, i understand your being caution with this plant, is really powerfull!

Wolf46,

justcametomind

Hi friend,
I have just tried to vape salvia but with no result. Hope it will work with your vaporizer.
Other members said it take palce at higher temperatures than the usual materials you'd vape so many vaporizers don't do the job.

justcametomind,
Reactions: Alexis

Symbolik

I was bored one day and had some left over salvia so I went in my bathroom grabbed my bubbler and packed that shit.. I took a couple big rips and then set it down (don't ever forget to set your piece down! or else youll be fucked) The first things that happened was that the walls in front of me were blown away and there was this black void in front of me.. with start and everything, like a portal to some random space in the universe then these creepy hands started to come from below my floor( still out in the void) and started to rip out the tiles from my floor... I started to look around and there was colors everywhere. and then all the tiles magically floated back into place and then the wall zoomed back in front of me and the trip was over... it was pretty nuts haha

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
i have never done 80x but i have done 21x and it was enough for reality to dissapear w/ my eyes open. lasted probably ten mins.. i hit 1/4 gram out of a 2ft bong, probably 8-9 years ago now.. i have done it probably like ten times total.. also i notice some extracts are bull shit.. got a 41x more than once that didn't do shit. DMT is the way to go if you really like to get something out of the trip.. IMO salvia is a weird drug for that. to each their own though.. but if you like salvia you will love D. Salvia feels so dirty to me. i feel all dumb after too.. i hate it.
......If this is opinion, then it is basically shared by myself and everyone I've known who does this kind of thing. I consider myself to be a non-spiritual man of science, and dmt has shown me things that defy any explanation.......
True story: I took 3 grams of psilocybin one evening, and then vaporized dmt at roughly the point of peaking. The conclusion: As the dmt began to wear fully off (seemed to take forever) I instantly regretted eating the shrooms, because it was so tame and boring after.
i find that D totally killed my mushrooms and acid trips when taken before or near the peak.. i would only do D on the tail end of the come down after that.. i have known others to have the exact opposite effects.. its are a really awesome mix at first but once it wears off the main trip is very much not impressive in comparison.

Buildozer,

Symbolik

^ I agree. Salvia is something ive done a few times but never really want to do again. Gooms and LSD are far beter imo. all the sometimes towards the end of the trip I just want it to end

Symbolik,
This makes me want to try Salvia again... I've smoked it many, many times and am done with it (via that method anyway). The smoke taste like cat piss and the high is more confusing than enjoyable. But it has been some time... have you tried it yourself Acolyte?
I did salvia maybe 7 times in my life i remember along time ago i bought like 2 grams or something i did it 4 times and gave it to my friend i was like im done fuck this lol. this is coming from a pretty hippy dude (in mind not style/behavior) used to do lots of LSD and shrooms and mescaline and love all these even though i dont do those anymore, and i HATED the feeling of salvia wel not hated but it isnt very enjoyable and its funny cuase out of all my friends they said i was the chillest on it, i would just chill alot of people would freak lol.

and the salvia i always did was 80x, once it was something weaker but most it was 80x. although vaping it would be interesting. but meh never liked salvia enough.

laugingsodreamy12,
Reactions: Buildozer

Karuna

@Symolik, wow that must have been a crazy trip. I've read a lot descriptions of salvia d. trips and I must admit that I have second thoughts about taking it. Heavy shit. :)

Karuna,

Mellowmoods420

This makes me want to try Salvia again... I've smoked it many, many times and am done with it (via that method anyway). The smoke taste like cat piss and the high is more confusing than enjoyable. But it has been some time... have you tried it yourself Acolyte?
Agreed... .It's been a long time since I've tried Salvia. May want to give it a shot in a vape since it hit so harsh. Stopped smoking it because it tasted horrible.

Mellowmoods420,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
lol.. In my experience vaping allows the true taste of an herb to shine through vs. smoking it. If it tastes terrible smoking (besides the smoke taste) I would assume the terrible taste will shine through even more when vaping it.

I've never tried it after hearing a few stories from friends who have tried it. I'll stick to herb thanks ;)

Lo,
Reactions: smokum

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Boooooooooooah :D ! Careful with vaporizing Salvia extract dudes... I am probably the most experienced ethnobotanical psychonaut i'll ever meet.. in person.. and had numerous trips on salvia,dmt, and stuff.. I've even smoked 100x Salvia extract... But damn me.. vaporizing Salvia 40x which was gifted to me from a friend... got me into hyperspace.. So much darker and crazier than dmt.. I will describe my trip so one can take precaution with both dosage and expectations..
I took somewhere between 0.05-0.1 of the extract and put it in my UD bowl (which is actually a vapocane-s top lol.. ) I use a naked UD core without the wooden body ,which bottom is nailed to a simple piece of wood.
I can bumb voltage as much as i want without damaging anything.. I swear this beast can take up to 17 V with no problem.. but at that temp combustion appears for sure.. cause the element is glowing red hot..
I set it a 15.7 V which gives me very dark color abv to MJ so it is not crazy high ,still in the vaporization field.
I put the bowl to a bong downstem and inhaled directly without water filtration cause i don't wanted to loose any compounds .
+0:00 I take a deeps slow breath. Taste is mega bitter.. I am getting giggles on halfway of my inhalation.. fuck it works... I hold like forever and decide that i am still ok and take Another lungful.. woah.. even more vapor and taste... I make one more .. and put stuff aside.. so i don't brake shit or burn myself... .
+0:04 I felt this familiar feeling which i can describe as 100000 needles pierceing your body.. like a spiritual accupuncture.. It is very powerful and bursts all my senses.. most people get afraid but i enjoy its might.. It likes freeing me of my body and lets the mind fly to another dimension..
+0:05 I felt sucked by the wall , i feel cold dark feeling like some is sucking the life out of me (hxah i like that too.. i feel like it is filtering my soul so it can be ready for the incoming.. ) Suddenly really slices like pizza triangles leaving only 1/4 of reality on the left((where i can observe my gf preparing dinner while it was happening.. ) untouched by the effects.. lol...So i will talk now about the other 3/4 .. The sliced up really former one big pizza slice from all the triangles.. and it started rotating and molding other pizza slices (other realities i guess) and formed a sectored circles (like one they are rotating in the TV game shows)..
+XXX I accepted this as a new reality and ours was just a part of it... and when it started molding i started to offend those power cause they werent taking my girlfriend with me leaving her in the 1/4 of the screen where nothing unusual was happening..
My gf says i stood up and began arguing with imaginary folks xhaha : You bastards.. , Is it so.. ? Go get my gf or else .. U psychedelic cunts and i am master of all , i am the psychedelic superman.. xahxah Guess my ego got out of control... i am not that crazy on the outside.... She says that at the end i lied back and closed my eyes..
+xxx I remember the wheel rotating first slowly than furious and outzooming so i can see its like a clockwork of wheels molding reality slices... and speeding up each other with their circulation..
+30 mins I got full concious but my body was still there... like i experienced piecing of the atmosphere to outer space with tons of turbulation.. i needed another +10 mins to get full sober..

So all in all it was very fun.. But if it was someone other than me... i can't even imagine the damage that a one can do to himself if he wents into bad trip cause he got scared...
This is a true psychedelic rollercoaster so be carefull... 0.05-0.1 vaporizing from 40x proves to be an insane dose of salvoring.. I've not effects like these even from smoking 0.2 100x extract...
If i were someone unfamiliar to salvia i would 100% stick to the leaf and laugh my ass off.. There are things that normal people are not ready to see.
I've had another friend trying it.. who is a horror movie fan.. and almost ejaculated of satisfaction when the trip ended.. He was like 30 mins out.. he thought that what happend first happend last... He thought that hes was out for like 1-2 mins or smth :D ...Anyway claims to be the best horror production he ever watched :D..
For me the claim that salvoring needs smoking with torch flame --- lol----to vaporize is false.. Even the boiling points are not 100% accutate.. they can be lower ;0
https://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=3139

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Alexis

unsigned_char72

Salvia plain leaves (1x) can be successfully vaporized in a DBV (Da Buddha). The trick is:
1) exhale completely to empty lungs
2) sloooowly inhale from the wand
3) hold in the lungs as long as possible
do that twice and you'll teleported in salviaspace

unsigned_char72,

lazylathe

Almost there...
I messed around with Salvia in my youth, super potent and not to be taken lightly!
If you do it by yourself make sure there is enough "fall area" around you that is safe!

Last time i hit 30X extract in a bong and it was insane!!
One big hit, put bong down, take two steps and the next thing i remember was this intense magic carpet ride that felt like it lasted forever but was only a few minutes!!
Woke up lying face down on an Arabic carpet that was very colourful, the colours of my trips carpet strangely enough... Missed hitting the corner of the wall by inches!
Some perspective here, 6'3" of me being felled like a tree!! TIMBER!!!

And then the intense paranoia that quickly comes on and you find yourself hiding under the covers for fear of the unknown.

If done correctly this substance can be a life changing experience, for the good or bad.

I agree totally with @Abysmal Vapor "This is a true psychedelic rollercoaster so be careful"
For me Salvia was stronger than the most acid i ever took in one dose, many little squares...

Start with leaf and slowly work up to the extracts if it takes your fancy!

Just BE CAREFUL!!

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I've vaped ONLY 0.06g of plain leaf in my E-Nano (heat level 8, two big slow hits) and it knocked me on my ass. Reality was folding into multiple copies of itself and I was shifting between multiple bodies of my clones in those realities.
Vaping salvia definitely works and can be very powerful. But I think it could only be done with good convection vapes.
It was kinda intense, but manageable.

It tastes very mild, slightly bitter, no coughing. I've seen some concerns about the taste - it's fine. I don't even need to clean it afterward, I can't even detect any aftertaste. I can vape weed with the same stem/bubbler and it's okay.

I found the taste of salvia vapor similar to calea zacatechichi ABV, after its completely vaped and all its horrible bitter taste is gone. Don't get alarmed! I know calea is completeley disgusting, that's why I'm strongly emphasising the ABV part. And it makes sense since both are in the mint family. I guess peppermint ABV might taste similar too (after the coldness is gone).
But of course if you have uncleanable parts in the vapor path, you should reconsider. Even if the taste is mild and inoffensive, I can smell it from the freshly used stem.

And as you would expect, salvia will not gunk up your stems and screens, there's pretty much no stickiness to it like weed.

The vapor is not very dense - like 2x to 5x less dense than equal ammount of weed.

So, to anyone who has ever called vaporizing salvia imposible - I'm calling bullshit! My first-hand experience has completely obliterated this myth. And the other who succeeded too surely agree.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

@Seek I have found that combining the leafs with mint and escpecially white sage (salvia apeana) increases the effects a lot.. I dunno what is the science behind it ,maybe it opens your lungs and increases absorbtion.
White sage is my favorite herb for its taste,a true terpene bomb :D.. . It contains ingredients like those in wormwood,but taste awesome also is used for spirit cleansing.
I have had later experiences with eating 40 fresh leafs... Maaaan this is the most bitter shit ever..makes cactus taste like candy.. Effects are long lasting and more subtle,and breaktrough comes slower with a kick. I've heard tincture works better than fresh leafs,but i dont wanna put that stuff in my mouth ever again.. AFAIR it was probably one of my last experiences and it was a very long time ago.

Last edited:

Alexis

I've vaped ONLY 0.06g of plain leaf in my E-Nano (heat level 8, two big slow hits) and it knocked me on my ass. Reality was folding into multiple copies of itself and I was shifting between multiple bodies of my clones in those realities.
Vaping salvia definitely works and can be very powerful. But I think it could only be done with good convection vapes.
It was kinda intense, but manageable.

It tastes very mild, slightly bitter, no coughing. I've seen some concerns about the taste - it's fine. I don't even need to clean it afterward, I can't even detect any aftertaste. I can vape weed with the same stem/bubbler and it's okay.

I found the taste of salvia vapor similar to calea zacatechichi ABV, after its completely vaped and all its horrible bitter taste is gone. Don't get alarmed! I know calea is completeley disgusting, that's why I'm strongly emphasising the ABV part. And it makes sense since both are in the mint family. I guess peppermint ABV might taste similar too (after the coldness is gone).
But of course if you have uncleanable parts in the vapor path, you should reconsider. Even if the taste is mild and inoffensive, I can smell it from the freshly used stem.

And as you would expect, salvia will not gunk up your stems and screens, there's pretty much no stickiness to it like weed.

The vapor is not very dense - like 2x to 5x less dense than equal ammount of weed.

So, to anyone who has ever called vaporizing salvia imposible - I'm calling bullshit! My first-hand experience has completely obliterated this myth. And the other who succeeded too surely agree.
I tried x15 Salvia many years back, smoked in bucket bongs.
It was only 15x, not 40, 50, 80...

I am a born hardcore trip head. I took come up doses of LSD up to 1150 ug, and as much as 5 mg (yep, milligrams) in 48 hours. The strongest LSD, taken in my stride. Im not boasting. I have been humbled, and am ready to be again.

Just adding some context- Salvia scares me! I didnt like it. You just arent in control with that stuff. It's literally like a puppet master takes hold of your strings for a designated period of time, it has plans and intentions for you, the entire plan and agenda is constructed in advance, and is played out to you like a show.

You take part but only passively, unable to have any conscious or wilful say in the matter, and unaware of what is really and actually happening until the show is over.

I literally had my most intense trip on that stuff ever, on top of mushrooms ecstasy and ketamine, a big bucket bong of salvia sent me into an Alice in Wonderland style rabbit hole where I hallucinated the walls moving and rotating into larger and larger rooms and halls, the people in the room with me coming part of the theatre and stepping through the wall to get away from me as they came nearer.

Eventually I was convinced that we had been to the London rave on the Sunday night and I had been tricked and trapped behind and buried in concrete. This was all in the space of a few minutes and I truly was convinced that my life was done for only to come round my perfect normal self a second later.

Boy was that an incredible sensation to realise that I was still alive and I wasn't buried under concrete in London, after all.

What a buzz to be alive. It felt fantastic. I ended up swapping the remaining 1/3 of the £30 gram of Salvia for 4 ecsrasy pills at a London party. I forget the name but they were pretty decent. :)

However I have been curious about trying it again in a vape this time.
It reminds me a bit of poppers too actually (amyl nitrate). God that staff was truly awful, purely a cheap thrill, and a dirty one at that.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

@Alexis I have plenty experience with salvia and i can say that it is possible to yield good results with it. I've had entheogenic experiences unparalled by anything else from the spectrum.. People misuse salvia,thinking it is some kind of way to get stoned or make things funny..
Nothing else had ever brought visions like the Salvia did for me..i've seen plenty of wormhole openings and dimention shifts and had fallen into deep scenarios.. In one of them all the iniatial body sensations were just the stress from the wormhole travel where i entered an interdimensional lobby where all the other creatures from different dimensions are sent at the moment they use salvia.In that very moment we had a meeting there,just starring at each other making funny gestures, being impressed by the weird looks of each other... There were creatures with numerous tentacles and eyes,animal hybrids,reptilians ... I was so shocked that i didnt manage even to say hi,,just made some twisted gesture with my hand..,lol..
One other time a viking boat with a woman whose head was a sun/a star infront came to take me.. It was full with brutal warriors from different species with their strange armors and weapons and i was asked to join them...
I also recommend that one tries this herb orally to better understand its effects. They are so complex that one needs more time to understand and manage to get a hand on things ,which is a really hard task for the short duration of the trip. :))
To me it is a spiritual herb,which can send to meet the enteties.. It is like the ultimate psychedelic sparring partner ,always feels like dealing with the master himself.. To me it is as scarry as any real good roller coaster can be,i feel it is a good challenge for the experienced thrill seeker.. :))
Art by Salvia droid that explains it all.,.
a-new-way-to-say-hooray-remixigs2_orig.png

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg

7677612_orig.png

Last edited:

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
@Abysmal Vapor
Interesting, might try sometime. I don't have white sage, what other mints did you ahve on mind? And I have some wormwood and mugwort (absinthum and vulgaris), do you think that could potentiate too?
On the other hand, I don't think it really needs potentiation. I don't even think I need to make any extract from it. 0.06g vaped was just strong enough to really trip me out, and it it was little stronger than that I might freak out.
...Just adding some context- Salvia scares me! I didnt like it. You just arent in control with that stuff. It's literally like a puppet master takes hold of your strings for a designated period of time...
...You take part but only passively, unable to have any conscious or wilful say in the matter, and unaware of what is really and actually happening until the show is over...
That is also a very accurate description of what happened on this 0.06g trip.
My mind started reading a sentence on the screen on repeat and for like 30 seconds I couldn't understand what that sentence meant (but if still felt very profound and meaningul like on psychedelics). I could undestand anything - even if I was sitting, standing, who i am, what time it is, had vaped salvia already or not yet, I just didn't know.
And couldn't do anything other than to rationally calm myself down, tell myself that it's just a trip (this was somehow easier than on an equivalent dose of a psychedelic) and that I have to wait it out. I still kep reading that sentence over and over, but I knew its a trip and that I' just obsessibely reading it because "the salvia puppet master is doing so".
I think that on a higher dose I might lose the ability to understand I am tripping and it would probably be much scarier that way. I already lost that ability for like 10 seconds at the peak.
So I can understand somking x15 extract and stronger has to be intense and scary as fuck.

Last edited:

Alexis

Thanks for sharing all that @Abysmal Vapor . Yes I read some of your adventures above haha. That's what I'm talking about- really diving in. And so good that you have used these experiences and drawn the positive from them.
I like those pictures as well remarkably appropriate and descriptive. It brings back memories and on one occasion when I tried to smoke a bucket bong off salvia outside in the back garden and make it all the way upstairs to my room including locking the back door on the way before the effects kicked in, I was convinced I hallucinated a little miniature man at the top of the stairs mocking me for a few seconds and he looks exactly like those figures in your pictures! :lol:
For real though, so real it's hilarious (to me).

And also the imagery in the artwork is kind of symbolic to me of a conveyor belt and that is what the salvia experience was always like for me you were just on this conveyor belt over which you have no control but which will have been created from within you no doubt to an extent.
(but I do also like the sound of this other place you went to and saw those creatures I'm well up for getting a ticket there if I can get there safely and back that is;) )

Im far more interested in real alternate realities than false ones lol! :rofl:

Anyway I just had one point originally to make here but this topic is so interesting to me, I am thinking you would have to be very particular about which vaporizer you use for salvia or you could be in for some trouble and pain.

I'm thinking the Elev8r with the coil is DEFINITELY out. :nod: I think the torch is doable as long as you are together enough at the time of torching and just go for one really decent hit because the torch will be extinguished and a side then you just have to basically put the bubbler with the heater attached out of reach instantly and quickly step into your padded cell! :lol:

Sorry, I try not to use these smileys anymore but this is just too funny to me right now, I am very nicely high that could be part of it.

Im also on the verge of procuring some 1plsd, a homologue and virtual exact same thing. Not taken since 2012 and not in such a pure trusted lab source either last times.

So much groundbreaking research is coming through on the amazing potential and merit of psychedelics when it comes to mental and emotional health and healing. It is Surfacing to the mainstream. These natural substances are an important and vital avenue of therapy, for us individually and collectively as a society and even more than with cannabis we have been deprived of this right and basic mortal requirement in many cases.

I intend to use the (research samples ;), 150ug papers) for some very predictable, controllable and safe, automatic mental and spiritual therapy, healing and release of trauma and stuck negative mental patterns and energies.
That is the plan anyway about which I am fully confident. So reading this thread today was very good timing for me and is so interesting because I was looking at salvia a little while ago.

Mushrooms would be my first choice but I doubt I would be able to tolerate them I can't eat normal mushrooms from the supermarket they make me feel particularly WEIRD! Majorly intolerant digestive wise but there's something else that happens which is most unenjoyable.

Pure, uncontaminated Lsd is from a toxic drug point of view, just about the best drug in the world that I know of and one that I would expect no adverse physical reaction to personally and probably the only such synthesised one I would know of. Less toxic, and surely in a lower dose than the pesticides and fertilizers on our supermarket vegetables.

So....I guess the Elev8r could work for salvia. That would be interesting actually and potentially propelling. I was looking at the x 60 strength. Less material to vape for a start. Use less. Yoyr report says that isn't necessary though, but I am tempted.

I'm surely going to be allergic to it anyway with some degree of respiratory reaction if not to the salvia itself any fertilisers it was Grown with would be a problem as would with weed from any source I could procure it.

I haven't tried any of the CBD flowers which is the current craze because I know I would be allergic to all of the fertilizers used however organic and natural.

But to visit another realm and get back in time for tea I can justify and tolerate a little extra bother, my intention would be to extract something beneficial from the experience and put that energy into my life to trigger positive change and development.

Okay, enough high ramblings. More thoughts in the pipeline on this though I'm interested for sure.

Abysmal Vapor

@Seek Any mint should do. Like mint tea,rip it and mix it .It not only potentiates the effects but outs a feeling of profoundness.Generally any aromatherapy mixes well with that kind of things.
@Alexis been there done that :D.. I have even done 12L bottles in 20 L bucket with my DBV .. it is insane.. lol.. There is a lot of visionary and particulary Salvia influenced art. It mindblowing how many people are experiecing the same thing some even manage to grasp it in their art.
Their is an awesome art section both on erowid and dmt nexus.. Here is short text i like about visionary artists :))..
""
Mizu
The "visionary artist", is basically a metaphysical photographer. An artist might take a trip to Africa to gather photos and inspiration. They would come back, sort through the images and ideas and make the best ones into paintings. Most artists base their work on images from the physical world (still life, portraits, landscapes). "Visionary" artists draw on images from the mind and that's the tricky part. First you have to have the vision. Then you have to remember it. Then you have to craft it into an image that others can recognize, hopefully. It's a process. It might take five minutes for the initial experience, but dozens or hundreds of hours to bring the image back onto the canvas. There is a big difference between psychedelic art and visionary art. Psychedelic art is made by an artist whose style has been affected by the use of such substances. Visionary art is based on a specific experience that happened at a specific time causing a specific vision or "hallucination". It might not even have anything to do with drugs. It could be a dream or a meditative experience that becomes visionary art.

It's fascinating what the explosion of visionary art on this planet indicates. Fifty years ago there was really only one visionary artist in public view, Salvador Dali. Now there are thousands of artists joining the movement and gaining recognition. This art will continue to make an impact on our cultural values, and have an effect on the collective consciousness of humans.

Now that's what I like about visionary art. What frustrates me is that they DON'T HAVE THOSE COLORS AT THE ART STORE!!!! What are THOSE COLORS and where do I get them???? Are they hidden behind the counter? Do I have to know the secret name and ask for it? Narptang? Orlahoo? Buntar? What do you call THEM???? Why was I not told about this in Kindergarten ? This is absurd! I'm writing a letter! I'm writing congress, NO, I'm writing the President and demanding answers!!! This has gone on for too long. This conspiracy to cover up certain parts of the color spectrum has got to end, NOW!!!....

(Several men in black suits arrive and carry Mizu away.)
"""
------------------
Haha that some brave shit there trying new stuff,i dont really fall for advertising,i am used to the classics . I enjoy truffles (Tampanesis) very much even more than shrooms because they are legal almost in whole EU,lol... I also dont feel good when ingesting mushies,so i dont do that. I have a sensitive stomack and lemontekk (soak in juice ,then consume just the liquid) gets me rid of those troubles.Also no presticides are used and fertilizers ,those are some sensitive organisms that require sterile and pure environment.
There are also Salvia cuttings sold, if you are afraid of comercial products,i totally get your point here.
Havent tried CBD flowers,they arent legal unlike the thc free extracts,lol.. I have tried 15% FULL SPECTRUM dabbable goo.. tastes nice and some CBD xtals enriched with terps,i got mine from vapefiend and they were pretty decent quality.
Gn0mes work well with Salvia,so i guess elev8r will work great too. It is much hard to combust then some other herbs,probably because the lack of essential oils.
-------
Also has a dedicated tune..
WOah
SalviaDroid_SinachRolled.jpg

Last edited:

Alexis

What syrikes me is how these images seem to point to a consciousness outside ourselves peeping and piercing inwards, like an invasion of our own private world.

I think the 1plsd is perfectly legit btw. It was legal everywhere until 2016, basically genuine lsd but lab grade purity and controlled doses. Perfect for my needs anyway.

I will follow this path for now but I can certainly see me getting myself some x 60 down the line.

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Tried Salvia Divinorum a long time ago, it was a 25x concentrate formula and, yes, it was an intense short trip but I don't think it was more intense than acid but since effects comes so fast you haven't this smooth and progressive trip until the magic world but it's more like a direct plunge, the step before you was in the real world, the step after brings you so far, so fast and ends so soon... Personnaly not an huge fan, if I ever try again I will try loose leaf orally for a smoother trip... maybe.

PPN,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Salvia is not a real psychedelic is the first place, but if I was to compare it, it really seems to miss all the "recreational range" of effects.

That doesn't exactly mean it's "all or nothing", but almost.

On lower doses it's really meh, nothing much interesting happening, some thought loops, some salvia gravity and that's it.

Then I take a slighty bigger dose and it goes straight into powerful dimensional folding. No "medium" effects in between.
Those pretty colors and geometry in textures that is typical for recreational doses of psychedelics just doesn't happen on salvia trips. They only get visual when the spacetime starts to spin and fold.

And the effects on the mind are of similar nature, no psychedelic imaginative out-of-the-box thinking like on recreational doses, it's either so little mental effects I'm are basically sober-minded or comlete and uncontrolalble thought loops.

But all the Salvia artwork seems to have a lot of that psychedelic-like patterns and colors, so maybe it emerges in the deeper levels?
If that's true, then one could say that psychedelics bring colors and patterns first and then warp you mental spacetime when you are deeper into the trip, and salvia warps your mental spacetime first and then brings colors and patterns when you are deeper in the trip.

Last edited:
Seek,
Top Bottom