Vaporizing Hash

Twanbiz

Hi all,

I recently got a Ti-nail and a nice piece to try out vaporizing some hash. I have some questions that I am hoping can get answered.

1. Can you use bubble hash with a ti nail? I mean the hard rocky stuff. From what I can find you should only use hash oil, BHO, goo, etc.

2. To clean the nail, should I use iso or just burn it off?

Thanks

Twanbiz,

stroh

errl enthusiast
unless the hash you are toking on is fullmelt, the Ti nail isn't gonna work too well. just burn off and scrape out any residue that may build up, this will happen pretty quick unless you are vaping FMB or BHO.

stroh,

Twanbiz

Thanks. Would oils work with the ti-nail as well? I have seen some stuff called budder would this be effective using a ti nail also?

Twanbiz,

SD_haze

Twanbiz said:
Thanks. Would oils work with the ti-nail as well? I have seen some stuff called budder would this be effective using a ti nail also?

nails are made for oils.

budder can be very difficult to get on a dabber, budder loses potency faster, but its easy to handle so you can always just drop it on a nail directly without a dabber

SD_haze,

storybookhero

smoking, flying rc, you know funstuff
I like to sprinkle a little hash on my herb before vaping. I think it does the trick. I have never tried it straight in my extreme q but know this thread has me thinking.....

storybookhero,
Top Bottom