Vaporizing Hash

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
thanx C_D got it thats clearer, fuck i'm gonna be spending lot's of money on all this honey:), anybody able to tell me how much weighed dried top shelf bud goes in to a 1 gallon 8 bag kit from bubblebag.com and how much vapeable/edible hash comes out, i understand it recover's more usable product with 8 bags, i'm guessing a certain amount top shelf melt and other not so pure but still strong hash in varying qualities i'd like to know what to expect b4 i buy this time:)

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
it is an eternal question LOL all depend on what quality you put in ....most of the time it's around 5-10-15% of the dry weight but I prefer to have less resin but purest ...dont shake it to much or you'll have green stuff ....take a look here if you want more info www.fullmeltbubble.com

enjoy

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Thanx for the link C_D i loved that shit, i'm goin bho now and maybe bb later when i have access to more raw prod :)

It's so good i can scuzz cool link's, i'd take forever if not:)

:tup:

Cannabudz,

vapedcrusader

Clear_Dome said:
this is How I vap hash now :
[url]http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/458141_P1030583.JPG[/url]

this a simple pyrex rod curved with a torch that I use with my ceramic heater ....I just put a lil piece of hash on the tip (this a 40watt heater so the tip did'nt come red , just hot enought to vaporize slowly) for now I have try it with melty and hard hash and but work well !!
a la knife hits!

vapedcrusader,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
lol I know knife work realy but maybe near the combustion .....glass pad will be the next thing I'll probably do

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I just made that about a week ago and test it this week .....it work fine I dont remeber who was the first to talking about sleving the ceramic solder but it work realy fine ...nothing stick to it and the ''pad'' work well to for oil !!! :D ...but lil too thick and far from the hot spot so it take long time for the pad to get hot to vaporize but IT VAPORIZE :D LOL

hehe it give me a lot of new idea too that I'll wokr on later

ps : the sleeve is so tight that I can push it to the end and I can't remove it LOL :disgust:

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Nice!!!

I was thinking about a setup like this, think I mentioned it earlier. Haha that's so awesome you can just go make it now.

lil too thick and far from the hot spot so it take long time for the pad to get hot to vaporize but IT VAPORIZE biggrin LOL
Sounds good to me, lower heat = less/no combustion.

Have you tried it with BHO? Color me very interested. ;)

vtac,

Spiderman

oil baron
Hey C_D, try poppin a hole along the body of the glass tube that you're stickin on there, and then fittin the glass pad flush in to that.....effectively puttin the pad directly in contact with the heat source. Also, go thin on the glass there.....it'll get hotter.

Im guessin you get that popcorny-vape taste a little, but if you get it hot enough to make the BHO go POOF, you're in oil-vape territory!

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
ok seem right ....I was just so exited that my 1/2 tubing fit on the ceramic stick that I just did think to anything else ...I'll try to make the pad thinner to and concave like a optic lense to make boil SOME HONEY BB :D

I also have 3 full gram of 100u water hash :science: but this time it doesnt make bubble :(

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Ah "water hash" C_D what strain Bro, that answer could be "the moment" or what the only one worth bothering with is, or both.

Im thinking only a grower should bother with ice water & bag's is that a fair call, i Havn't seen direct comparisons(with resulting amount of THC) there ?, just read it's an either ,or thing.

Cannabudz,

You

Try cutting off a little chunk. Then flatten the chunk as thin as you can get it with a flat object.

Put a small bit of herb in the bottom of the bowl to act as a "bedding" (It'll just gunk up the screen otherwise) and then place the thinned out piece of hash on top of that. After a couple of good hits, like 6 or so, lightly stir the bowl. Vape, and enjoy!

You,

VaporKing

i just made a little bit of hash out ofmy keif. i'll smoke it if i have to but i wouuld much rather vape it. what is the best way to vape it? can i just stick a chunk in my extreme or ssv?

VaporKing,

max

Out to lunch
Chopping it up to expose more surface area would be better than vaping a chunk. And I'd recommend putting it on a bed of herb in the SSV. That way it won't gum up your screen.

max,

VaporKing

just a follow up,

i have vaped the hash out of the extreme and the ssv and they both work great. i get something like 12 hits off a small ssv bowl.

i love this stuff.:p

VaporKing,

Frickr

been vapin hash all day, just make sure you have a layer of weed else your screen will get clogged up pretty quick, i still managed it even with the layer. but i love those huge rips you can get with some good hash.

Frickr,

tradhead

A couple of things, we dont put top shelf bud in the bag.:)

I vape hash by putting a small piece of unground bud in followed by a small piece of hash and topped off with a bit of bud... blast this a few times remove and rub together, replace this mix on top of a bit of bud and hey presto.... for the poor chappie who has never seen hash... check this out::brow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/35379553@N03/

tradhead,

Phaang

Fog Huffer
I got a pollen press with my grinder, and I was going to press all my kief into hash, but now I wonder if it's worth the effort. I've gone to strictly vaporizing, so I think sprinkling kief onto the dope would be better than dealing with chunks of home-made hash. Is there any difference between vaping kief vs vaping hash??

(Can't wait to get my DBV!!!)

Phaang,

tradhead

So they say... In Morocco they think yer mad if you smoke it un-pressed. It is a good idea I think but I wouldn't swear to it. besides its fun pressing your own...but I suppose its easier with just the powder... hmm Interested in any more replies for this one

tradhead,

bsandhu

vaping hash is the SHIT

just make sure you have a couple more screens because it might melt and clogg up the screens

Phaang said:
I got a pollen press with my grinder, and I was going to press all my kief into hash, but now I wonder if it's worth the effort. I've gone to strictly vaporizing, so I think sprinkling kief onto the dope would be better than dealing with chunks of home-made hash. Is there any difference between vaping kief vs vaping hash??

(Can't wait to get my DBV!!!)
hash is easier
less chances of burning off the kief before you turn the fan on(happens to me at around 200 degrees once its been on for 2 bowls)

bsandhu,

WeDontThink

Hey guys, thought you all would be most certified to answer this for me :

I recently came upon some nice great tasting hash. The guy i got it from said it was bubble hash from nyc diesel plants. i bought a solid chunk of it, it breaks up easily but you need to use your fingernails to break it into smalls pieces to use in my Extreme or to mix with tobacco or weed for a spliff.

Since getting my Extreme, that's all ive used to get high, but when i use hash with it, i cant seem to get as stoned from it as i do from using other methods, ( dropping it on a hookah coal and sucking up smoke with a straw works AMAZINGGGLY)

i break up the hash into as small pieces as i can and then put it in the elbow screen and then i put another elbow screen inside so that none of the hash falls down ( all the hash bits are in loosely, i know air needs to make contact with surface area of hash to make vapor) i can see vapor at low temps but it gets really nice around 195-200. it melts and leaves dried up residue. I know about slow drawing and also that the hash needs to melt before it gives vapors.

Everytime i do this i say to myself " I should be more stoned thatn this " i feel like if i used that same amount using another method it would be A LOT more efficient. Maybe im not getting all the thc out of it? i try to "stir" the melty hash residue but it never really seems to make a difference

Is there a way to dry out the hash maybe? I also need to dry it out because i want to make some kind of food with it and all the recipes say to use tablespoons of hash powder. How can i turn my sticky hash goodness into powder ?

thanks in advance guys! Everytime ive asked for help with somthing youve all came through awesomely!, so thanks!

WeDontThink,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
I have yet to try it but an electric coffee grinder (used only for bud) with a frozen piece of hash should powder nicely. For me the elbow does not seem to get hot enough for hash and is one of the few times I'll put something in the cyclone bowl at max temp.

DeepFried,

UncleHerb

Not sure if this will work, but years ago we used to get wonderful Afgani primo hash right here in the cornfields. We used to kinda "roast" it by putting a bic lighter to it until it started to steam. Just kind of flickering the flame below it. Anyway, it would then crumble into very fine particules, near dust.
Man I miss hash.....

UncleHerb,

graywulf

DeepFried said:
I have yet to try it but an electric coffee grinder (used only for bud) with a frozen piece of hash should powder nicely. For me the elbow does not seem to get hot enough for hash and is one of the few times I'll put something in the cyclone bowl at max temp.
Freezing does not affect potency?

graywulf,
Top Bottom