Vaporizing Hash

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi all !
I dont really know where to start , I just decide to make this thread cause there is no thread or link with working tips or information about vaporizing hash .I love the good hash and I love to vaporize so I've try a lot of time to vaporize hash but every time I try , the vapor was not enough thick and tasteless .So I just open this thread this way if any of you find a good way to do it let me know that on this page :D

ps : I did'nt try to vaporize some fullmeltcleardome (in powder form) for now cause I dont have some but i'm sure this will work and make a Thick vapor ....if you dont know what is full melt clear dome hash this is a fine powder really near 100% thc that totaly melt

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
that stuff sounds sweet! I've never had hash at all, let alone vape it...but I sure would like to.

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I'm sure that with the right way, vaping hash must be awesome ! so let's find this way ;) !!

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Sadly I haven't tried this yet... Still building up some nice kif in my grinder.

Did you crush it up at all? It should work better with more surface area exposed.

Maybe you could take a sharp knife or something pointy and scrape at the chunk to produce a more powdery substance. That or shave off some very thin layers.

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
vapor tactician said:
Sadly I haven't tried this yet... Still building up some nice kif in my grinder.

Did you crush it up at all? It should work better with more surface area exposed.

Maybe you could take a sharp knife or something pointy and scrape at the chunk to produce a more powdery substance. That or shave off some very thin layers.
This is what I try to do every time but it make a a thin vapor not enough thick as I want but marcus tell me that the extrem work good with resin and make a thick vapor that you can cut with a knife :o and that's what I want !!!

....probably the quality of the resin and how compact it is could surely afect the vapor too

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
eheh...i did some experiments with some sticky resin from my scissors...you know that AAA class gum??
Also my vap-oil works as a bomb if you mix it with some small leaves or also a low grade plant...you need it just as a support for the oily material!
I don't use hash alone to avoid it melt on the screen!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
marcuss said:
eheh...i did some experiments with some sticky resin from my scissors...you know that AAA class gum??
Also my vap-oil works as a bomb if you mix it with some small leaves or also a low grade plant...you need it just as a support for the oily material!
I don't use hash alone to avoid it melt on the screen!
:tup:

I forgot to mention it but your right with the oily stuff it work great on a layer of new or ever vap herbs !! I know volacano sell some wire screen for oil but once againt it add some metal near the heater so ! I dont like it ....

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Rockwise said:
Hashish, depending on its consistency, works very well in the Extreme also~ just be patient and experiment with pre-warming the bowls for tasty thick hash vapor hits
Looks like you'll have to try this when you get your Extreme! ;)

vtac,

nonamer

hey guys
i have a medical condition that i solve using hash for now.
i did not know this at the time when i made my diy vaporizer but it is probebly the best way to vaporize hash.

it is quite simply a light bulb in a glass jar. with a whip going out. i can give you a link for diy instructions.
any ways my tip is very simple.
the best way to vap hash is to get is grounded to dust (or close to it)
and then spread it as much as you can.
the idea is that the finer it is grounded the better it will reach the heat source.
the reason that that lamp vap is the best for hash is because there is no air movin the hash, the air only moves the vapor.

if you are interestd i will post a link and explain better
btw. i am using this method for about 9 months now and have prefected it as i do it for medical resons and as i am a prefectionist nutcase.
(i also own a vapor genie and a volcano that i have yet to use but both are probebly not the best for the job).

nonamer,

Pitzpon

well as i said before ... you want to get it as dust like as possible.
what i do is i take a really sharp knive, get my hash on a piece of plastic card of some sort and just kind of shave it really thin. then i chop up the thin shaveings and end up with a dust of hash, wich is basicly turning the hash back to keif sort of ...

04sd7.jpg

this is how this vap looks like (from the original guide)
i take some tinfoil wrap it around a shot glass and make it to a small bowl. i fit it over the lamp with the extra foil pressed against the lamp so it wouldnt fall off.
i put my hash in that bowl and spread it around.
when you suck the air it wont move your hash because its in that tinfoil bowl.
the heat is spreaded very good this way (for hash, for weed its not as good altogh the author of this diy inteded this for herbs)
thats about it, best way i found yet for vaping hash.

Pitzpon,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
LOLLLLL !! nice vap mann !! realy funny ! but since this post I have found a way to vap hash really I'll show you how tomorow I 'll post pics

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
that's cool pitzpon...I looked into some diy's before I got my two vaporizers. It was too much effort for me to make one...glad to see making your own worked for you!

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
this is How I vap hash now :

this a simple pyrex rod curved with a torch that I use with my ceramic heater ....I just put a lil piece of hash on the tip (this a 40watt heater so the tip did'nt come red , just hot enought to vaporize slowly) for now I have try it with melty and hard hash and but work well !!

Clear_Dome,

Pitzpon

stickstones this is a really easy vaporizer to build. took me like 20 mins.
all you really need i a 60w lamp, power cord and a jar with metal lid ...
you dont have to do all the rest of the construction.

im pretty sure you can also buy one of these gizmos ready to be used ... just seems like a waste of money.

this way unlike any way that involves a flame you can be sure that you are not burning anythin as the 60W lamp gets about 230 C tops.
the dimmer can help you ajust the temp the way you like it (no temp display) so your kinda guessing but it works.
you could use this with herbs also but i wouldnt.

clear_dome, interesting idea ... i'l have to try it somday.
its much more portable then mine ... and a lot less to build lol ...

Pitzpon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
C_D, is that a Hakko soldering iron? Have a model number?

Most of the ones I've seen are only one temp and look to be too hot to vape.

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
no you dont really need a dimmer (not sure of the spelling) just might to find the sweet spot on the heater...cause the ceramic heater just ome red in the middle so if you stick you lil piece of hash on the tip of the heater it wont burn ...just slowly mist ....I just found mine on ebay ...mine is an TMC 40 watt iron soldering ceramic heater ....but I'm sure that probably any 40 ceramic core iron solder will work !!! take a look on ebay there is a lot around 7-8-9$

Clear_Dome,

Herbalist

Was wondering about this myself.

When I used to smoke hash back in the day, a few of my mates used to 'rub' it with weed. That may be one method for use with a vape, especially if you can't get the hits you want.

Basically, they would get a spot of hash on a pin/knife/scissors or whatever. Heat it a little, never letting it get near the point of combustion (fuck combustion, right!), let it cool, repeat a few times.

This would make it crumbly, like a dryish clay and then they would spend a good while rubbing it through their buds. After a while, the weed had a fine consistent layer of which they would then smoke... to good effect ;)

The only drawbacks (no pun intended) would be that it's not straight hash you'd be vaping, if that's a concern... and the time taken in preparation.

My :2c:

Aahhh... Memories! Pity I can't get my hands on it anymore :(

Herbalist,

Spiderman

oil baron
If your hash is any good, why would you wanna dilute it by mixing it in with herb?

Id say the easiest way to vaporize hash would be with a GonG bell (you can find them online, i think Lotus Glass sells them), and a hookah coal in an ashtray. Of course, you could only do it with very highgrade hookah coal, or you'd be inhaling a whole lot of nasties. However, using the Japanese style coals, or unprocessed natural wood charcoal should give you a very clean, very tasty hit.

However, why the obsession with vaporizing hash? I realize that its the whole "fuck combustion" idea, but Its not fuck combustion just for the sake of fuck combustion. Once again, if your hash is any good, its significantly cleaner and purer than herb smoke, so the benefits of vaporizing would be reduced. If you can get stainless steel fine mesh screens, try smokin hash off them with a natural wood match.

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
LOL I know did you see the custom one :cool:.... but I dont care for now , I keeping my buck to buy me a decent torch (what is around 1000$) + the kiln + decente ventilation too ....but be sure that my first job will be to make something special for all FUCKCOMBUSTION V.I.V member :brow:

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Can some one show pic's or link's to explain how this Gong Bell work's, most of this stuff i'm seeing for the first time ever,(so cool:p) it's all very interesting stuff , who ever coined the term "dope head" didn't have us lot in mind :lol:

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
take a look here .....gong bell work most a the time with titanium plate alias ''ti-vap'' http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=50

can also be use with a ''glow pad'' what is more like a hot knife style ....you heat your glow pad with a torch and drop a drop of oil on it

you can now also use gong bell with a borosilicate (pyrex) lense with a ceramic element (just as mine)

hope it help

Clear_Dome,
Top Bottom