Vaporizing BHO

tjw84

Is it possible to vaporize BHO?
I finally got around to making a batch earlier this week and now I am HOOKED. I have seriously never been as high as this EVER. Like, my knees don't work :ko:

Anyways, I'm getting tired of smoking it, and was wondering if it was possible to vaporize it.
I searched this forum and a few google pages, but it's mostly all old information and on top of that I'm a lazy googler haha.

Also, I mixed keif with my honey oil to change the consistency of it because it was WAYY too hard to manage in earwax form. It's still kind of runny, but nothing like before.

Should i roll it in some herb to vaporize it? Or just put it on top of some? I thought of doing this, but I have an extreme, and sometimes the herb lifts up, and if this stuff gets in the screen of the whip or bag or anything its probably not going to be so great.
Would it even be worth vaporizing? (keep in mind 2 drops blows my ass off)

tjw84,

SoThrowd

What is BHO?

I would imagine that you should roll it into a ball if possible and roll that ball in some ground up herb. Put some more herb into the bowl, put the ball with herb on it, and then cover it some more with some herb. This is the best way I could think of.

SoThrowd,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
bho = butane oil

ti-vap or goat bubble seem to be the top of the top .....I'm right now working on a goat bubble

Clear_Dome,

CapnVape

I've vaped BHO in my herbalaire. It actually worked pretty slick. Because the HA takes whole buds, I just drop a bud in the crucible and use the bud as a "sponge" to soak up the oil I drip on it. I don't think this method would work well for other vapes because they don't like whole buds like the HA.

You could try a liquid pad that they make for the volcano. I imagine that those pads can be cut to fit other vapes.

:peace:

CapnVape,

Satty

Hey folks, I'm older than dirt.
Here's a way to vape Oils. If you have an Ariser Extreem Q
Get a nice piece of cotton, roll it up into a ball. Put it in your
Cyclone bowl, oil on top. Take it from there.

Satty,
Top Bottom