Vaporizing alcohol

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I am searching for any info to understand how vaporize alcohol , and what you need to modify a herb vap to an alcohol vap :science:

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I read about that awol machine, sounds pretty neat, bypassing digestion/liver etc.

Doesn't it use some sort of nebulizer technology to turn the liquid into a vapor, rather than heat?

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I dont realy understand how it work (DAMN ENGLISH) but i'm sure with the right temp. there is a way to vaporize the alcohol and get drunk & stone with the same vap ......whoaa LOL

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Clear_Dome said:
Fuck i love this site and all thes links it's like info gime gime gime, lol, I make green dragon every now & then, & i'd love to give alcho vaping a go with that recipe, If it bypasses the liver and improves health outcomes on a moderate use basis, that would be something else,i'd like to hear further thoughts on that side,Interesting about blood alcho testing:brow:, Off the thread kinda im curious how vaping would also read on Random roadside D Tests,Obviously it's in the bloodstream,but what about the saliva&vape :science:

Cannabudz,

lepstadder

My friends and i have tried this, using a nebulizer thing for people with asthma.

We filled it with 151 vodka and tried to inhale it for 15-20 minutes and it was harsh and didnt really get you fucked up like drinking would

lepstadder,

tuttle

I would be careful with the dry ice method, hypoxia is not a fantastic thing.

tuttle,

SometimesY

Lepstadder -- thanks for putting your lungs at risk and giving this a try, I was contemplating doing the same thing, since I have access to a nebulizer/atomizer. I've looked at those AWOL machines for a couple of years now, but more as a party novelty than anything, so I never sprung for the $200 or whatever they are.

I don't believe that adding heat to alcohol will get you anything other than on fire, so our type of vaporizers are not going to be able to be dual-purposed. You'll still have to have a beer along with your vape...aww shucks.

SometimesY,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I have one of the AWOL machines actually. Used it like once because alcohol doesn't react well with me when I drink it. Turns out it doesn't react well when I vape it either. I'm looking to sell or trade mine if that is appropriate to mention here since I don't use alcohol at all because I get quite sick with even the slightest amount. I believe I'm allergic.

darkrom,

Sour Deez

lepstadder said:
My friends and i have tried this, using a nebulizer thing for people with asthma.

We filled it with 151 vodka and tried to inhale it for 15-20 minutes and it was harsh and didnt really get you fucked up like drinking would

wait..so i can fill my nebulizer with alcohol? Did you feel the effects at all?

Sour Deez,
Top Bottom