Vaporizers In Popular Culture - Movies, Television, Celebrities

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
dave navarro & stephen perkins schooled sarah silverman how to use the vaporizer in Super High Me :)

vaporbrothers,

freaktown

spaced out
Eric Roberts admitted using vaporizer a couple of years ago of the reality show Celebrity Rehab on VH1.

when they showed a clip from his living room it looked like he had a vapor bros vape on his table.

:bigleaf:

webb

Level 100 Lurker
Heard this song on the radio a few weeks ago. At 2:41 you can clearly hear Juicy J say "smoking the vape"

webb,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
woody harrelson- his partners started vapor brothers with me and put up some of the funds to build the first vaporizers in '99
alisia silverstone- shit i didn't ask her. she is hot. hope it's ok.
beastie boys- several vaps purchased
fishbone- yes.
dionne warrick's family
black eyed peas
kevin nealon
kottonmouth kings/bobby b. - first learned from us. called us the vapor kings :):)
cypress hill - heavy into all vaporizers, esp the heat guns that came before us
x games skaters- many of them.. the winners. shouldn't say who.
la lakers, several guys- the year they missed practice a lot, forgot their keys and lost.
flea & jason ratboy collins- highest wave surfing champ & pioneer of aerial surfing, respectively
greg ginn- black flag. big supporter.
Hank williams III- inventor of Hellbilly
The dude from the Big Labowsky
Jack Herer- was hilariously into it. many hotel sessions with him.
birdy num num- couple members
peter criss from Kiss - haha
mike metsker- dirt bike godfather of freestyle
Ram dass- "be here now", vaporized.
Snoop dog & Don Juan - yessss.
the muffs- punk band, awesome
wavy gravy
Wutang clan- several of them....

...so many more i wish i could add.... some super controversial figures as well.

everybody vaporizes. :)
gotta love Ram Dass... woody harrelson, jack herer, and "the dude"... ha thats awesome... the whole list.

matthew mcconaughey?

I heard him on ESPN radio a while back talking about the new movie he is filming where he had to lose a bunch of weight for the role....

He said they had him on a diet of special "gas"...

"Hold on, they want me to inhale some more right now"

*hear the crackling of the volcano bag in the bag ground"

"Ok, thats better."

Karuna

Raja Ram from Shpongle occasionally uses it — probably Simon Posford (the other member of the band) when they're in the studio.

Karuna,

dorkus_molorkus

:D I have it on good authority that dorkus_molorkus is a big vapehead.

He sings about it on all his albums & is really the most famous peep mentioned in this thread.

Nuff said:rockon:

420- 2012 (was 21 april in Oz, 2 day party! woo-hoo)
sdc12258e.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
:D I have it on good authority that dorkus_molorkus is a big vapehead.

He sings about it on all his albums & is really the most famous peep mentioned in this thread.

Nuff said:rockon:

420- 2012 (was 21 april in Oz, 2 day party! woo-hoo)
sdc12258e.jpg

With the hand full of singles and the strobe I imagine this picture was snapped right before the strippers walked in!

elevation

Trademark da Skydiver is a fan of the Persei

I think he says this in the first sentence of the 2nd verse:
"Mixin hash with the wax battery packed Persei. Push the blue button and inhale, now i'm super high"

dorkus_molorkus

Whats stu?

I have asked myself the same question many times.

Whats Stu?

The Stu to the best of my assumptions via my studies is a north american beer swilling vapor-pig. Best found at night in his den named Stu's bar where a vile homemade concoction is brewed from toenail clippings & various mucal excretions. Said vile liquor has sometimes been known to render the imbiber totally blind for many weeks.

Beware of the Stu's magic herbs & device that makes special clouds that will magically chain you to the couch with invisible bonds and enable you to consume a massive amount of burritos & sugary foods.

Some say the Stu is part medicine man, part rain man.

I dont know myself but I do think he needs one of those little helmets they make intellectually disabled kids wear so they dont brain themselves. Just to keep the contents safe, theres all sorts of good stuff in there.:tup:

Top Bottom