Vaporizers In Popular Culture - Movies, Television, Celebrities

SD_haze

I guess I've only heard of Katt Williams & Joe Rogan talking about it positively.

SD_haze,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Many metal bands use the Silver Surfer vape due to their endorsement program. Makes sense, most bands get high, and most people who get high listen to music, so you cover all markets.

http://ssvmusic.com/index.php/ssv-bands/genres/all-bands

The vocalist for Veil of Maya had a huge SSV sticker on his microphone when I last saw them live and he had a huge grin on his face when I pointed it out.

potbrother

Why famous people? Anyone vaporize will live much longer than smoke. Simple fact, common knowledge.

mod note: Why famous? Because it's the topic.

max

Out to lunch
potbrother said:
Anyone vaporize will live much longer than smoke. Simple fact, common knowledge.
While I appreciate the sentiment, it's not a fact. To say that anyone and everyone who vapes will live much longer than anyone who smokes is pure speculation, and there's virtually no evidence to support it. There's no evidence that smoking mj causes cancer or any other terminal disease, as tobacco smoking does. Vapor is certainly easier on the lungs (I can attest to the difference-huge for me), and smoke and smoke byproducts aren't healthy to inhale, but there's little to no scientific evidence to support a statement about longevity, with smoke vs. vapor.

caseball2051

hes a chef i think.

good to see some other fans here. i havent listned to rare chandeliers yet, have you?

caseball2051,

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
In the HBO series, Bored to Death, the character of Ted Danson, George, uses an Iolite. There's a funny scene where George is stoned and tries to hit the antenna of a walkie-talkie, mistaking it for an Iolite. Also, a Volcano is used in an episode.

AdmiralAlpacha

Rappers Wiz Khalifa, Juicy J, and Berner occasionally mention them and a couple music videos include the volcano. Also in the movie Mac and Devin they have a volcano and I believe an iolite. Also I know Chip tha Ripper mentions a volcano in the song 'Cactus'.

Thats off the top of my head, I'm sure I will probably think of more later, if I do ill come back to post them :p

Vape-Nation

In the HBO series, Bored to Death, the character of Ted Danson, George, uses an Iolite. There's a funny scene where George is stoned and tries to hit the antenna of a walkie-talkie, mistaking it for an Iolite. Also, a Volcano is used in an episode.

Oh cool! I love Ted Danson, will definitely have to check this show out. Thanks for this great little insight!

Vape-Nation,
Reactions: grokit

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
Oh cool! I love Ted Danson, will definitely have to check this show out. Thanks for this great little insight!
Definitely watch this show. I finished watching through it for a second time. It's only one season, unfortunately. The three main characters are performed by actors Jason Schwartzman, Zack Galifinakis, and Ted Danson. Patton Oswald is in several episodes too.

Deadhead101,
There wasn't a single episode which didn't feature cannabis,i loved it.:)

Don't know if this works for everyone,but i still like the fact Evert got a 'famous' Dutch talkshowhost(you might have heard of him involving a Snoop Dogg incident,giving his uncensored and unsalted opinion on Bill O'Reilly,youtube it if you're interested) to take not 1 but even 2 quite big rips(start around 18.00) on our national television.:tup:
http://www.rtl.nl/xl/#/u/9a85725e-320d-3599-aafd-5d33c08e4a68
(so sorry about the forced upon you-commercial in the beginning,couldn't find this on youtube i'm afraid.)

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
hes a chef i think.

good to see some other fans here. i havent listned to rare chandeliers yet, have you?
I have. Not as good as Blue Chips IMO...no a bad listen though.

Edit: wiz khalifa uses trippy sticks and other oil pens I know. Action has his own signature G-pen out now too...

JSteez4205,
Reactions: P666R

vaporbrothers

Manufacturer
We have a long list cuz we've been around, but probably shouldn't mention people who aren't too open about it. everybody's friend is a celebrity here in LA so it was not too hard to sit them down and get them vaporized so they would preach the word to their folks. here's a start.. hope it doesn't ruffle a feather:

woody harrelson- his partners started vapor brothers with me and put up some of the funds to build the first vaporizers in '99

alisia silverstone- shit i didn't ask her. she is hot. hope it's ok.

beastie boys- several vaps purchased

fishbone- yes.

dionne warrick's family

black eyed peas

kevin nealon

kottonmouth kings/bobby b. - first learned from us. called us the vapor kings :) :)

cypress hill - heavy into all vaporizers, esp the heat guns that came before us

x games skaters- many of them.. the winners. shouldn't say who.

la lakers, several guys- the year they missed practice a lot, forgot their keys and lost.

flea & jason ratboy collins- highest wave surfing champ & pioneer of aerial surfing, respectively

greg ginn- black flag. big supporter.

Hank williams III- inventor of Hellbilly

The dude from the Big Labowsky

Jack Herer- was hilariously into it. many hotel sessions with him.

birdy num num- couple members

peter criss from Kiss - haha

mike metsker- dirt bike godfather of freestyle

Ram dass- "be here now", vaporized.

Snoop dog & Don Juan - yessss.

the muffs- punk band, awesome

wavy gravy

Wutang clan- several of them.

steff & bengie gold of the dub tones- i think they were the ones who taught us how to properly load a whip by sucking up the herb

one of the lawyers in the DeLorean (car) case - forgot his name(?) died a few years ago. told us the case was a total sham

so many more i wish i could add.... some super controversial figures as well.

everybody vaporizes. :)

Top Bottom