Vaporizers (Europe)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi my friends, family life cost and i need to let to go some vapes to pay some bills or to offer something to my wife...

Here the list with a descrition of the vapes (some are not in very good shape, it's mentionned) and where they come from:

- Inhalater05 (got from the Indiegogo campaign) + glass capsule and polymide capsule, lightly used
- Mivape (bought at a retailer shop), mp is in bad shape, one quartz cup get a chip but it works well in farenheit mode only
- Odin, review unit, used but still works perfectly SOLD
- Adventurer, SOLD
- HipVap, review unit, used but still working very well, comes with a lot of pods, silicon caps and wicks as well the long mp.
- Vaporgenie in good condition bought to a retailer.
- Plenty, bought to another member, comes with another coil and loading chamber as well the reduced chamber. In perfect condition. 220v unit.SOLD
- Alfa SOLD
- Vaporcup, bought from another member, comes with 5 glass stems and a replacement power pack
- Guru SOLD
- Flowermate Swift Pro SOLD
- Ashcatcher (water tool), 18mm to 18mm, honeycomb, in perfect condition
- recycler Elev8, 18mm male, comes with a ti nail domeless, classic nail HE+domes(2)+quartz nails(3)
- Namaste mini-bubbler SOLD

As you can see there is no price mentionned, don't hesitate to make me an offer if something catch your interest, maybe we can make a deal! I could be open for some trades maybe...
Some unit was received for free and are tagged as "review unit", for this units I could accept some lowballs offers or even add one for free if you spend some money. If it's an issue please mods, delete this post.
Don't forget I'm in Europe and shipping cost for any country in Europe (or UK and Switerland) will be between 12-20€ (higher if the package is huge but it will be at my cost in this case) and betwenn 20-35€ if you are outside of Europe.

Here the pics:
FG5cZx9.jpg

Here you can see the Swift, Guru, Odin, Inhalater05 and vaporgenie (Zolo and Hydro9 was gifted).

D1er59B.jpg

Here the Plenty and the mini bubbler

3R72Sxy.jpg

The Elev8 recycler, Ashcatcher, mini-bubbler and Adventurer

CRAdIqz.jpg

Alfa and Odin

Some pics miss... Vaporcup and mivape I think, I'll add them soon...

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Top Bottom