vaporizer warranty mail concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtf848

howdy folks this is my first time starting my own thread, so forgive me if im doing something wrong, but im pretty sure theres nowhere else on the site that addresses my question. i did a fair bit of searching haha

my vapor bros is almost a year old now, and after lots and lots of heavy use, its just not as consistent with the temperature anymore. im not surprised. as i understand it, i have a 2 year warranty, so i should have nothing to worry about as far as getting it fixed. however, the way the vapor bros is designed, there is a hole below the heating element that goes down to the device's electronics. anyone who has one knows what im talking about.

my concern is sending the vape through the mail to have it fixed. there have DEFINITELY been more than a couple occasions when small bits of happy trees have fallen out of the bowl and back into that hole. some of it can be gotten out by flipping the vape and blowing into it, but i know theres more in there, and since its not stuck to the heating element, i cant just vape all the goodness out of it for peace of mind. should i worry about it smelling in the mail? i expect its not a problem or people would have talked about it by now, but i wanna make sure before i send my vape off never to be seen again :ko:

wtf848,

max

Out to lunch
Pack it up in a ziplock bag or something similar, then maybe wrap and tape it with some bubble wrap. You should be fine. They won't have drug dogs at the PO.

max,

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
I have succesfully sent my Vapor bros back three times with lil happy trees in there as wel. I was told to just shake it out as best as I could before I shipped my unit in . I have had no issues yet!! :lol::lol:D

nao12000,

wtf848

thats all i needed to hear. thanks a bunch! oooo im stoked for freshly fixed box vape :D

wtf848,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom