Vaporizer type that won´t make me cough so much?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Agree the MVT is very smooth if you don't asleep on the trigger for sure!

Even if we are in 2017 for now , the Old good conduction method offered great smooth clouds despite a worst taste ( Focus is great for that purpose!). Inhalater offer great conduction vapes also!

PPN,

Poostuff

Please delete
I own a Volcano, Evo & Sublimator.
From my experience the Sub is the smoothest of all three & I can take huge hits with or without water filtration with no coughing.
Personally I believe that this is due to the fact that the Sub extraction is super fast.

Poostuff,

C No Ego

Hello there,

I quit smoking because I need my voice for a lot of things and it was being affected by smoke, I used to own a Crafty, awesome vaporizer, but it made me caugh a lot.. as much as my bubbler maybe..

Now I want to buy a desktop vaporizer for around $ 200, I read Da Buddha and SSV are very potent and harsh for the throat due to the direct draw whip style. So I´m looking into the Arizer Extreme Q.

My question is, will the EQ be easier and more gentle to my thorat/lungs because of the fan that combines air with vapor and the Bag option that I guess cools the vapor a little bit?

Or do I need water filtration?

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/page-976#post-1136040

C No Ego,
Top Bottom