Vaporizer suggestion for first time medical user

Status
Not open for further replies.

btka

i like my volcano for home use... but i have to say that i don t have used other plug in vapes then the volcano...

btka,

theduckopera

I'm a newbie too, but I did want to say I came here for recommendations not that long ago, with requirements very similar to yours, and the Solo I ended up going with is fantastic. Simple enough that I can use it despite never smoking/vaping before, efficient with the herb, and most importantly, hugely effective. So I guess I'm saying I know nothing at all, but the people here clearly do!

When you are a medical user of weed, it is very important, that you get enough cbd and cbn ( indica strains ). This substances have some useful and important effects. I heard that medical maruíhuana should contain enough cbd and cbn
( indica ).

Some sedatives ( cbd likes ? ) start to rise at 230° celsius, not before.
Also a problem, even when you use 250° celsius you would get much more
than with 200 °, but not that much than smoked.
With smoking you would get all the cbd and some of the thc would be converted into useful cbd, but the condensate is too horrible and much.

I think,

better use indica strains
better vape at 230 ° celsius for cbd & co. ( more high = more indica )
start with little doses. ( 50 % of smoked bowl )

I use a bong with steinel HL 1910 E hot air gun ( eagle bills heat gun ).

You need a big bowl ( to place the gun on or in it )
Lay 1 pipescreen above the weed.
Start inhaling before the gun is placed on the bowl ( or the weed could fly away )
Exhale afte the gun is placed on the bowl ( to take a smooth, long puff )

If you don´t like that, don´t get a volcano, it´s heat range is limited at 225°
celsius, impossible to switch it to more indica. Know some, who don´t like that.
May be a volcano can give you a great sativa high, but no indica high.
Medical weed users need a vape, that delivers enough cbd and cbn, i guezz,
means indica vapour.

Even smoking strong sativa weed, is under suspicion to increase the danger of mental illness ( no medical cbn or cbd ? ). When you vape it, especially with low temperature, it could become more sativa and may be more problematic.

I vape indica on higher temperatures, to get what i want.

Vapewithfire,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom