Vaporizer Stands - Post Your Pics!

Socks And Sandals

I have four VNC VapeNutts all holding 22mm mods. They work great for me.

Since you got VNC's at 23.8mm how much wiggle room is in there approximately with an exact 22mm mod? I really prefer the way these look over the nuts but the nuts are a closer fit at 22.2. I'm just curious.. do you think that would be too tight of a fit for a mod/battery that is exactly 22mm? We are only talking about 2 tenth's of mm here of space with the nuts.

Socks And Sandals,

repaV

I don't that's a significant difference. I'd go with the VNC. My mods stand straight and won't tip over. I'm not sure I would want it any tighter.

Socks And Sandals

I don't that's a significant difference. I'd go with the VNC. My mods stand straight and won't tip over. I'm not sure I would want it any tighter.

Thanks man. the 23.8 inch it is. Thinking of getting one for my vision spinner 2 as well that I use as a backup with a Nautilus Mini tank and for disposable Cannabis Oil carts at the dispensaries.

Socks And Sandals,

Socks And Sandals

Looks great but I'm really disappointed at the fact they didn't give me the bumper rings with this? I specifically didn't order the O rings because I thought the VNF would come with them. They are supposed to prevent the stand from rubbing up against other things and getting scratched. Other than that, they are just for the looks I suppose but I still want them. I really wish they had a stand to match 20mm for my Vision Vapros Nunchaku battery.

Anyhow here it is.. Just a little upset I now have to order the rings for a buck and half..

RoXq6xK.jpg

Socks And Sandals,

delloy

@Tweak thankyou for the kind words. It is made from a solid piece of English Oak. My initial thoughts were exactly the same. I thought about drilling a few holes for the stir stick etc, but when I had finished the bulk of the shaping and finishing it looked so nice I could'nt bring myself to drill holes in it.

Im glad I didn't now as I really like the clean aesthetic with no clutter, and I always have adaptors etc close by and readily available.

It was actually quite easy, but took me all day as I only had 3 tools to make it. A Handsaw, hole cutters/borers and a belt sander. Oh and a little bit of Teak Oil for protection.

I have one more thing I want to do to finish it off, and thats a nice soft piece of green leather for the underside.

PM me if you like and I'll reply and try to do a write up on how I did it if that helps ;)

P.S You might have to wait a week or so for me to write it up though :razz:

Last edited:
Top Bottom