Vaporizer ranking survey

SnidelyWhiplash

It would be really cool if we had some kind of survey at the top of the portable and the plug-in pages asking which is our favorite vaporizer and why. Might be a super valuable resource for new buyers. Imagine a nice comparison chart showing draw stiffness, flavor, air path cleanness, warming time etc.

When I buy Coffee at sweetmarias.com, they have a rating system based on all the special features/nuances of any bean. It all adds up to a final number that's super accurate as to the quality.

Wouldn't it be nice to know right off the bat which vape is performing the best based on a 7-10 point rating system that's peer reviewed?

SnidelyWhiplash,
Reactions: Egzoset

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
It would be really cool if we had some kind of survey at the top of the portable and the plug-in pages asking which is our favorite vaporizer and why. Might be a super valuable resource for new buyers. Imagine a nice comparison chart showing draw stiffness, flavor, air path cleanness, warming time etc.

When I buy Coffee at sweetmarias.com, they have a rating system based on all the special features/nuances of any bean. It all adds up to a final number that's super accurate as to the quality.

Wouldn't it be nice to know right off the bat which vape is performing the best based on a 7-10 point rating system that's peer reviewed?
SOLO! 9.8/10 :rockon:

Snappo,

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Problem is, it's often a subjective experience. You could get a rough rating system going, but I find it never works out as great as it sounds.
I rated the Solo a 9.8/10 based on customer service & product satisfaction. As Tweek so rightly states, very subjective. I think that's really all we can do to qualify our ratings. That said, I say GO FOR IT! Get as much input as you can, count and order the results. Let's see how vapes stack up against one another. Cool survey! Subjective, but valid IMO:nod:.

Snappo,
Top Bottom