Vaporizer Problem

manchoi10029

I have a whip style vaporizer and i've had it for a week now. The temperature i normally set it to worked perfectly until today. Usually I would get huge vapor rips and now nothing! The heater is just as hot and i cleaned my whip and everuthing. The bud changes as if it were getting vaped but I get no vapor!

Any suggestions?

manchoi10029,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
no vapor means no trichomes --- using the same or different bud? bottom of the bag? can you see the trichomes?

Hippie Dickie,

steiner666

Serial vapist
maybe also try cleaning the screen? I usually did this by turning the vape to about max temp and taking a few cranks on the wand while its empty, sometimes you get a good buzz from just this alone. Also, some type of herb vape at higher temps than others, or may not produce as much vapor regardless of temps. So try maybe going a bit higher than normal tempwise?

steiner666,

manchoi10029

my eighth for last week was pretty dank. This week's is even danker.... I am getting pretty annoyed!

PS - I got a vape off ebay for 40.

manchoi10029,

george

manchoi10029 said:
my eighth for last week was pretty dank. This week's is even danker.... I am getting pretty annoyed!

PS - I got a vape off ebay for 40.

the vape is probly a piece of crap then, and the problem is with the vape not your bud then.

Whats the name of the vape? details might help someone fix your problem

george,

manchoi10029

manchoi10029,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
haven't tried one, but lotta people say you get what you pay for with the cheap vapes, that could be it.

still, if it definitely was all of a sudden with new green, i might blame the green, or think you could just need higher temp or a finer grind with the new stuff, those can make a noticeable difference. But generally I don't change things too much for different bud, like you're saying all of a sudden nothing, so ...?

rabblerouser,

george

the heating element could have died, or something like that. It's not a reliable vape, and you do get what you pay for.

george,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
manchoi10029 said:
the element gets VERY warm. I am so frustrated. lol

Dude your dank is probably too dank! Let some dry out overnight on your PVR, Fridge top, light bulb etc., then grind it up good and hit it.

The element has to be much hotter than very warm, if you can touch it without getting burnt, it is not hot enough.

DeepFried,

manchoi10029

DeepFried said:
manchoi10029 said:
the element gets VERY warm. I am so frustrated. lol

Dude your dank is probably too dank! Let some dry out overnight on your PVR, Fridge top, light bulb etc., then grind it up good and hit it.

The element has to be much hotter than very warm, if you can touch it without getting burnt, it is not hot enough.

it burns me ! it's too hot to the touch

im really about to smash this and save for ssv. i wanna vape!

manchoi10029,

stinkmeaner

This looks like a copy of the Easy Vape I can't believe the Chinese are even copying their own knockoffs now.

stinkmeaner,

max

Out to lunch
If you're getting heat (sure sounds like it), and you have air flow through the whip, you should certainly be getting vapor. A common mistake for those new to vaping is to hit too hard, which creates too much cold air flow and lowers the temp in the bowl below vaping range. But if your herb is getting brown and crunchy then you're getting sufficient heat. Your vape IS a cheap clone but even the cheapies work as long as you're in the right temp range. :hmm: Here's a good intro video. See if you get any help from it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9luNVYlT_E&has_verified=1

max,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Also make sure you are exhaling into a decent light source. This is a common misconception amongst new vapers when they dont 'see' their hits.

Until they blow it into the light ;)

AGBeer,

manchoi10029

AGBeer said:
Also make sure you are exhaling into a decent light source. This is a common misconception amongst new vapers when they dont 'see' their hits.

Until they blow it into the light ;)

I really have no clue what's going on. I had HUGE and many rips from maybe .1 before. I raised the temp and saw vapor but it's wispy and not dense like before. I should stop complaining now...haha

manchoi10029,

Dinster

My brand new Zephyr Ion does not seem to have enough air flow. The bag not only doesn't fill with smoke, it doesn't fill with anything - no air either. I have checked the o-ring, made sure the bag wasn't blocking the air flow and made sure the basked was seated correctly. Does anyone have any suggestions - I am a brand new user :)

Dinster,

Vapenstien's Monster

Dinster said:
My brand new Zephyr Ion does not seem to have enough air flow. The bag not only doesn't fill with smoke, it doesn't fill with anything - no air either. I have checked the o-ring, made sure the bag wasn't blocking the air flow and made sure the basked was seated correctly. Does anyone have any suggestions - I am a brand new user :)

Your Ion hose is off the Ion airpump, easy fix, open the machine and plug the airhose back into the airpump. I wouldn't worry much about voiding your warranty.

Vapenstien's Monster,
Top Bottom