Vaporizer Noob here

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisygirl8706

Okay so I've never owned a vaporizer before, and I've only used the bag kind once. I know nothing about them, but I want to get one that is right for me. Looking for one that is simple, easy to use, effective, and portable if at all possible, but I have no clue where to start looking. It all seems really confusing.

daisygirl8706,

chimpybits

Yep the Solo fits the bill: "simple, easy to use, effective, and portable..." For these very reasons - and price - it's a great first vape.
EDIT. Planetvape.ca might be the best (and cheapest with a code) place to get it and any accessories. The nice thing is that you can just buy a solo and be very well setup. You might later be interested in 3rd party stems, O-rings (to make your stem fit tighter), AC power adapter, a water piece ... But again, the stock solo is a great vaporizer as many here on fc have enjoyed. Post or read over in the solo thread for more info.

Last edited:

clouded vision

I agree with the solo even if you need to be stealthy. I use a smoke buddy while taking small hits and you can't even smell it from across the room.
I meant stealthy as in out in public, but even then you can drop it in a cup. I agree with you though,I regularly use my solo in hotel rooms and just exhale through I wadded up wash clothe without issue

clouded vision,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

max

Out to lunch
I agree the Solo would be a good choice. It's very much a portable but not a stealthly unit you can just pull out of your pocket and hit. Plenty of Solo vids on youtube.

clouded vision

don't mention it, I think most of us were pretty lost when we first starting looking for vaporizers. I know I personally spent over 3 weeks researching them trying to find the best one for me abd changed my mind about a dozen times before settling on the solo for my first vape.

I only have any real experience with my pax, which is my first vape, and probally sold me mostly on the stealth alone. But I am very impressed, I have quit combusting all together for about 2 weeks now and could not be happier. I have been reading a lot of views on the new pinnacle pro and though I have no first hand experience, I do believe it can be a vape you may be interested in as well (I know I am lol).

MoneyVapeTheWorldGoRound,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom