Vaporizer mods for volcano classic arizer solo and the pax....

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostWithTheMost

I'm new here as of from today I own a volcano classic x2 one for upstairs one for downstairs . My pax is coming from my brother jake today straight from Cali to here in the south of the uk.... his flight comes in in two hours and I'm waiting for my arizer solo to turn up in the post want to get mods and cases for all of them any suggestions.

HostWithTheMost,

hellomyfrients

PVHESGonG and PVHES for the solo are practically essential. Gives you increased airflow and more vapor production.

For the Volcano, the best thing I'd think to "mod" it with would be large turkey bags replacing the original bags. You could even do a 10 foot party bag or similar that way.

As for the Pax, I'm not aware of any mods for it. Make sure you keep it clean or it will start to stick! Be diligent and don't be shy in asking Ploom for some mouthpiece lube sent your way if you feel yours is particularly sticky.

hellomyfrients,

francis

Vape enthusiasms
PVHESGonG and PVHES for the solo are practically essential. Gives you increased airflow and more vapor production.

For the Volcano, the best thing I'd think to "mod" it with would be large turkey bags replacing the original bags. You could even do a 10 foot party bag or similar that way.

As for the Pax, I'm not aware of any mods for it. Make sure you keep it clean or it will start to stick! Be diligent and don't be shy in asking Ploom for some mouthpiece lube sent your way if you feel yours is particularly sticky.
Welcome to the best forum around HWT ,

for your pax I'd suggest a bent screen to use as a spacer in the oven .
it help alot with smaller loads .
you can also get a tube attachment for water tool usages.

cruse around ,it's all here :nod:

francis,

lost nebula

Always Vaping
As far as the volcano goes, there is that "vapor dome" attachment so you can add whips to a stock volcano. But I heard it's not exactly fabulous as some people had leakage problems around the base.

lost nebula,

showman

Yeah, I had that dome at one point as well. Didn't think it worked very well, wouldn't recommend it. I don't think it's made anymore anyway...

As far as the volcano goes, there is that "vapor dome" attachment so you can add whips to a stock volcano. But I heard it's not exactly fabulous as some people had leakage problems around the base.

showman,

HostWithTheMost

These mods sound great..so the stems are a must which one is the best for tried and tested....the volcano bag is good idea and reusable. Very green of you. the solo hasn't arrived but that's the one I want to mod.... I got my pax yesterday....I got to say gives u a few good hits but not as good as the volcano the pax but more of on the go few hits thing....but the taste from the pax unbelievable...I'm from the uk...so I got amnesia,lemon,cheese,cheese critical cross,some orange kush and chemdawg ATM...so tried it out good last night but the load is .35 g every time so three loads is a gram compared to five loads in the volcano...I think I will smoke that more for outdoors.looking froward to the solo but don't know what the best option is....

HostWithTheMost,

hellomyfrients

Planet Vape High Efficiency Stems. Choose which one is right for you. If you plan on using a bong, get the glass-on-glass options. Otherwise, the "shorty" stems are just shallower with smaller bowls, and you can choose whether you prefer straight or bent stems.

planetvape.ca, and yes they do discrete worldwide shipping to the UK as well, though it may cost you a bit.

hellomyfrients,

HostWithTheMost

Planet Vape High Efficiency Stems. Choose which one is right for you. If you plan on using a bong, get the glass-on-glass options. Otherwise, the "shorty" stems are just shallower with smaller bowls, and you can choose whether you prefer straight or bent stems.

planetvape.ca, and yes they do discrete worldwide shipping to the UK as well, though it may cost you a bit.

I am aware they do the best stems for this arizer solo but have you have any experiance with the turbo does it make any difference...which is best for pull and smoothness? Sorry to be a pain also are you aware of an aqua vape is this a better set up....

HostWithTheMost,

HostWithTheMost

Welcome to the best forum around HWT ,

for your pax I'd suggest a bent screen to use as a spacer in the oven .
it help alot with smaller loads .
you can also get a tube attachment for water tool usages.

cruse around ,it's all here :nod:

Sorry I overlooked this post about the pax what a clever idea....what screen do you mean as such? A pax one or just normal ones have you had experiance doing this and how and whats the best method.....sorry if I come across as thick just a bit high in the clouds ATM...thanks for your time

HostWithTheMost,

francis

Vape enthusiasms
Sorry I overlooked this post about the pax what a clever idea....what screen do you mean as such? A pax one or just normal ones have you had experiance doing this and how and whats the best method.....sorry if I come across as thick just a bit high in the clouds ATM...thanks for your time
use a regular screen and fold it so it fit the pax oven.
more clouds . smaller loads.

francis,

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
These mods sound great..so the stems are a must which one is the best for tried and tested....the volcano bag is good idea and reusable. Very green of you. the solo hasn't arrived but that's the one I want to mod.... I got my pax yesterday....I got to say gives u a few good hits but not as good as the volcano the pax but more of on the go few hits thing....but the taste from the pax unbelievable...I'm from the uk...so I got amnesia,lemon,cheese,cheese critical cross,some orange kush and chemdawg ATM...so tried it out good last night but the load is .35 g every time so three loads is a gram compared to five loads in the volcano...I think I will smoke that more for outdoors.looking froward to the solo but don't know what the best option is....
The PVHES stems are not a must. Some of us prefer the stock stems.

WildChild,
Reactions: smokum
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom